The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Your Story, My Words

I swallowed a gulp of my own saliva. My palms were sweating furiously and my heart beat pounding away. I turned off the car engine and it was dead silence in the car. K was still pretty knocked out and no idea where he is right now. The carpark was filled with cars but no one in sight. I would not get this chance ever again, I told myself. So, I unclipped my seatbelt, I leaned over to K’s side slowly and quietly so that I don’t wake him. I smell him, hidden under the alcohol stench, it was a nice and soothing scent that he was wearing. I held out my hand and caressed his hair, I still cannot believe that this is happening. I then decided, moved forward and gave him a peck on the lips. But the peck felt so good that I didn’t want to leave, and it ended to a long kiss. Then I felt his body moving and got startled and backed away quickly. He was still awake, but maybe dreaming of the kiss he just had? I decided to test water one more time and went back for another kiss. It was like I was kissing for the first time, it tasted both sweet and alluring. As I was kissing, I started touching myself. The excitement of what is happening right now is getting me very aroused, I could feel my panty getting wet. I slid my panty sideway and inserted my own finger to comfort myself but that didn’t comfort me much. In fact, it got me hornier and I was ready to risk it all. I pulled my mouth away and headed downwards, I unzipped his pants and took another whiff of his underwear. Then I unbuckled his pants slowly and pulled it down slightly. He was out cold still so there was no reaction from his rod. It was not big but a good hand size for me, I pulled it up and began kissing it. Then I swallowed it and started slurping on his rod, slowly, I could feel it getting stiffen up. I also started to hear soft moan from him, but he was still asleep, so I continued. Then I felt his hand moving and it was on my head, caressing my hair while I blow him away.

I then decided then to go all the way! I pushed his seat backwards to lean him down and decided to climb over him, but the car wasn’t that big, so I had limited space to maneuver. I pulled out my panty before making my move but as I was so wet, it was very easy to insert myself. I hadn’t had sex for more than 3 years and I suddenly remembered how good this felt. And especially having that special someone inside, the feeling was magical. I started rocking myself in pleasure and I was in heaven. I never tried car sex and even though it was uncomfortable, but the sight of him in me and me rapping him is totally turn on for me to consider otherwise. Suddenly: “Oh my gosh!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!” K suddenly woke up and realized what was happening and he pushed me off him with such force that I twisted my ankle while falling back to the other empty seat. He was getting frantic and couldn’t believe what was happening. I tried to assure him that it was fine as I was aware of what I was doing. I then moved my hands to his rod and tried to stroke it, but he angrily slapped my hands off. He jumped out of the car the very next minute while still half naked. I quickly put on my panty, but I didn’t dare to leave the car. I could see he is wearing his pants on and then just stood there motionless. We were in that situation for almost 10 minutes, both not moving or saying anything at all. I knew he must be feeling terrible about what happen and if I know him, he must be thinking he must have done something to started this. So, to spare him the agony, I got out of the car and just left without saying anything. He didn’t say anything either and we just left things as it is.

Man! How I regretted my action that night and especially for leaving things as it was. The next Monday at work, K came in as usual, but he didn’t look at me but said good morning to me still as he did so with the rest of the people in office. The week went by with us not exchanging more than 10 sentences, just very basic work instructions. The following week he was off to US for 2 weeks and that long absence before plus now I cannot see him, I was really dying inside. I really wasn’t expecting things to turn out this way, and I really thought he would just fxxx me in the car that night. I mean, I am no Ms. Singapore but I wasn’t that bad looking as well. A nice C-cup breast that men would like. And plus, we were already doing it so why would he reject me? He is a normal function man with a well-equipped tool so there was no shame. Why? Why? I was banging my head inside my mind, how I wished I have the magic to turn back time and nothing had happened. There was no email from him, no updates on his FB. Zero news. 2 weeks had passed and I decided to talk to him when he come back office, but to my disappointment, he didn’t come in that day. Is he still avoiding me or he has something else on? It was short of 2 days to a month since I last seen K, eventually I found out that he has resigned. Really?! That’s his way of settling thing? By running?? I wanted to message him but if he could go through all these trouble to resign, why would he even bother to reply me?

My heart broke and I died inside. Colleagues noticed the depression and kept asking me what is wrong, but I just casually shrugged it off and said its family matters. I never seen him since but after almost a week he left, I was promoted and many months later, I realized it was K who recommended me for the promotion but his recommendation was made way before the D&D. So I texted him thanks after struggling for a long time, I guess it was only polite to do so. And at the end of that day, I got a reply from him: “No problem, you are welcome. Wish you all the best for your future. Take care!” Those was his last words and we have not spoken since.

Till today, almost 5 years have pass, I still miss him a lot and I will think about him almost every day still. Still single, couldn’t bring myself to accept any other guy as I already met the perfect man for me., but he was not mine to keep or have. I don’t even have the chance to share him. He was indeed a good man, devoted to his family and wife. No matter where you are, you will always be in my heart K. I hope that one day I can let go of you and move on, but till that day come, I wished you all the best in life and may you be happy with your family till the end. Sorry but I can’t help falling in love you. I love you.

*FINISHED*
Old 01-06-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As I promised that my writing will be as true as possible so I did not add in any additional juicy story unnecessary. To be honest, I felt sad for sister after I read her story so please be strong. Let go and enjoy your life, you deserve it!

Next up, another sister’s story but not the usual story that I am used to writing. Look out for the next update.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 01-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Chapter 3: Against All Odds

From young, I was told that I am a very pretty girl and I even won a baby contest! Haha. I always thought that I could have anything I want, and no one would be able to reject me. I had countless of relationships, but I always felt that something was missing from these relationships. I just couldn’t commit myself to the guy, I always find fault with them and just cannot give my feelings 100%. No guy could ever satisfy me sexually and I had problem climaxing. But I have no problem if I DIY, so I started to wonder if there is something wrong with me, both physically and emotionally.

I had 3 boyfriends in my life, with the longest relationship lasted only slightly short of 2 years. Do not be mistaken, they are great boyfriends and husband-materials but just not my cup of tea. First time I had a relationship was during my JC days, he was my senior and school swimming captain. Tall and handsome, most girls would be filled with envy when I go out with him. But he was a mama boy, every time we go out, he must go home before 8pm and his mum would insist to pick him up when he goes out with me. When she sees me, she would scan me from head to toe, regardless the number of times we met. In her eyes, it seems to be telling me like “who do I think I am that is good enough for his son?” Yeah, so I know I am “not good enough for him” so we ended our relationship after 6 months. He cried like a baby and begged me not to leave him. But I am the sort that once I made up my mind, I wouldn’t change it. Plus, I think he probably have a better time with his mum than with me. My second guy was someone whom I first met when I started work. Things was going well between us during the 1st 3 months, I would think about him and often call him on the phone to chat because I miss him. Or so I thought. He was the first guy I had sex with, and he was just not very good at it. He gets tired out easily and always come before I did. I literally dumped him for being bad in bed. The 3rd guy I had, well, he is your typical bad boy I guess. Tattoos all over his left arm and both legs. Involved with some secret society which I can’t even bother to find out which one is that. Every time we go, we would be surrounded by his ‘brothers’ and he would always try to act big boss by buying them meals. I learnt how to smoke from him, but he was good in bed though. He can last a good 30mins and above, but he had a small tool. So, I guessed he tries to compensate the lack in size of his manhood by being gung-ho in front of his friends. And the worst part is, he doesn’t have a proper decent job and even had to borrow money from me. We would often quarrel about it but he would always give in to me. I don’t know what attracted me to him but eventually, I caught him cheating behind me with this SYT (*puke) he met don’t know from where. I dropped him like a bomb and never looked back since. And then I became single for the longest time ever since.

Back in 2008, I used to be a party girl. I love my discotheque music and my drinks, I love the feel of freedom when the alcohol kicks in. I would usually hang out with my guy friends and I must admit most of them tried to tackle me, but I just cannot find any interest in them. My home-ground used to be the old Zouk at Jiak Kim Street. The moment I hit the dancefloors, I am almost certain to be surrounded by strangers that tried to chat me up. They are either your typical ah bengs or rich boys, trying to impress me by showing me how thick their wallet is or the cars they are driving. But, no matter how rich or powerful they seem to be, none of them achieved their status through their own means. It is all parent’s money. Come impress me when you make your own million, I always tell them. Then you have the other group, the bankers and high flyers. They will come and brag about how big a deal they are in their organization and who they relate to. But again, I find fault in that as I will tell them, so what you are big in Singapore, try going to China or US and see how big a deal you are there. Many have tried but all have retreated with insults by me. I was getting a name for myself at that place (will not share it or else some of you will know who I am) and instead of shunning people away, more people tried to achieve the impossible. Initially, it was fun getting all the attention but of course, me being me, I got bored of all the attentions and had to shoo them away like flies. Then one day, during one of the Zoukout party, I met someone. She was very short and petite, the first time I saw her, I thought she looked like a Russian doll. She was not from my group, she was kind of ‘butchy’ among her friends but something about her attracted my attention. She had short hair, dyed gold. Standing at about 157cm, she had short legs but quite big boobs. That was the first time we met. After the party, everyone was sitting at the Sentosa beach but our group ran out of drinks. Her group was sitting right next to ours and she offered us drinks as most of their group was out cold and there was still plenty of drinks around. So we joined them and we chatted throughout the night. She was surprisingly a good chatter and listener, so I bowled out my grunts about how boring it is in the dating scene and all. She too expressed her frustrations and said how the guys she met, only had 1 thing in their mind.

Soon it was sunrise and everyone was starting to wake up in their half-drunk state. We were packing up to go and I must say I haven’t had such a good chat with anyone before, ever. She was just very nice to chat with and I felt very comfortable with her. And before my group left, she ran over and asked if she could have my number and asked if I wanted to hang out again sometime soon. So I said yes and we exchanged our numbers. It was then I realized we chatted the entire without knowing each other name, her name was Valerie.

*To be continued*
Old 02-06-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Sorry guys, been having problem accessing into my laptop so unable to load the next chapter. Using my mobile to type this out. Please be patience!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Old 02-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
defired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 03-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Chopdopple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 03-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 03-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more juicy stories

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 03-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next chapter....
Old 03-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

By end of the week, Val and I have become besties. We literally met up every day and there seems to be endless topics between us. I don’t have much of female friends as I always hang around guy friends, so I was very surprised that I clicked so well with her. We be chatting throughout the day via WhatsApp, exchanging pictures of what’s going on around us. She would sometime meet me for lunch even though her office is nowhere near me, but I totally appreciated the effort. Sometime, when she knows I am going for my drinking sessions, she would just check on me by messaging me how was I, am I getting a decent ride home or asking I was home already. I would always joke that she is more nagging than my mum, but I know she was genuinely concerned for me. There was once we went shopping together and I saw a nice Gucci wallet that I liked a lot but, in the end, I decided not to buy it because my current one was still in very good condition. Then the next working day, I received a courier package and it was from Val. It was that Gucci wallet we saw, I was honestly very touched by her gesture. She was like a sister that I never had.

Our friendship quickly became closely knitted, we went for a holiday together after knowing each other for only 6 months. We went to Taiwan and I got to know her even more during the trip. We stayed in the same room but different beds, she was clean and neat. She makes sure that whatever is taken out, she puts back once she is done. She has a weird habit of aligning our shoes in descending order in terms of length. After shower, she made sure that the towel is hung and placed properly. She was a very punctual person, when we made plans to go somewhere, she makes sure she is ready at least 15 mins beforehand. However, I was on the opposite pole compared to her, yet she was very patience with and not once lost her temper over either my lateness or untidiness. She was an easy eater while I am the picky one, so I get to eat only food that I want all the time. We even went to the natural spring together, and after seeing her naked for the first time, I joked about the size of her breast a lot like if there is ever a famine, she could use her asset to save the children. She was totally cool about it and of course she would make jokes about my A-cup. People would often ask if we are sisters as our mannerism is so alike.

Then on the 3rd last night in Taipei, we decided to go check out a local discotheque that had a lot of great reviews. Took a cab and gave the driver the address to Elektro, back in the seats, we were joking about meeting hot Taiwanese guys and maybe later we can have some ‘after-party fun’. Once we arrived at the discotheque, this place really lived up to its name. There was already a long queue at the entrance and it seems like everyone who is anyone is there. I saw Val walking up to bouncer and she seemed to know him as she started whispering something to him then the next thing I know, she signaled me to go over and we were inside the club. Not exactly a very big area as what I would have expected but the music and atmosphere was totally insane! Girls are dressed sexily, and they were dancing on the table tops while the music blast its way through. The guys are also very decently dressed, looking tight and well-maintained, unlike the monkeys we have here in SG. They would come up to me, offering me drinks and asked if they can dance with me. I took a quick glance at Val and she prompted me to go ahead as she was not into dancing like me. I took to the dancefloor like a pro and I was totally immersed into the music. It was an awesome feeling and I really enjoyed myself, I was really letting myself loose on the dancefloor. Suddenly, I realized that I cannot see the guy whom invited me to dance anymore, instead, I was surrounded by at least 6-7 other guys around me. They were squeezing me into a corner and I was starting to feel scared. I wanted to shout for help, but no one could hear me in that volume of music. I wanted to reach out to Val but suddenly I cannot find my bearing inside the dark area I was in. I was starting to feel suffocated and I was almost close to tears as I have never felt so helpless before. Suddenly, an arm found its way through the crowd and yanked me out of the surrounding men. It was Val! She must have seen what was happening to me and decided to come to my rescue. I couldn’t be gladder to see her. The guys were clearly unhappy over what just happened, and they started surrounding her instead, but Val was no pushover. She stood her ground and just as it seems that things could get nasty very fast, suddenly 2 bouncers came in between them and broke them up. One of them then checked if we were ok and after confirming that we are ok, he escorted us to our table, but I didn’t want to stay anymore and so the same guy then escorted us out of the club and even called for a cab for us.

Once in the cab, I started breaking down, it was so tensed and scary just now I almost stopped breathing just now. I was panting non-stop like I just ran a full marathon. But I was so glad that Val was there for me if not I really cannot imagine what might happen to me back there. We got back to the hotel safely, but I was still shaken after the incident. I sat down on the edge of my bed, still trying to grasp with the reality that I could be seriously hurt just now. Val then came to me with a cup of tea and told me to relax and go have a hot shower to calm myself down. Then after shower, I went to my bed and tried to sleep it off. But the moment I closed my eyes, the images of what happened kept playing on its own in mind. So, in the end, I ask Val if I could sleep with her instead and she said ok. Even though the bed was quite small, but it fitted both of us nicely. As soon I climbed into bed with her, I could feel her breath breathing down on my face as we were very close together. But somehow, that did calm me down and I was soon drifting into lala land. Just before I fell asleep, I could feel Val’s hand on my arm and stroking me softly to sleep.

Can’t remember what time it was but I suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. Felt like someone is caressing my leg but I thought I was dreaming it, given my semi-conscious state. But then, the stroking got more intense and I suddenly sensed that my legs are being split apart. I was suddenly remembered of what happened earlier that night at the club. Did those men managed to locate us and found our room?? I slowly opened my eyes and peeped at what is going on here. Then to my surprise, I saw the blanket moving underneath and I immediately pulled it off to see who it was. It was Val! She had already pulled off my panties and was about to go down on me! I wasn’t prepared for this at all and it really caught me by surprise! I yelped and back off the headboard of the bed. But Val followed up and started kissing me. At first, I struggled as I felt weird kissing a woman, but she got stronger every time I struggled. So, I got worn out quickly and caved in. I was starting to enjoy this feel, she knew how to kiss, and it was nice. Not like a guy whom will force their tongues in and anyhow whack, Val kissed so softly and instead of ramming her tongue through, she kissed on my neck and ear and I totally enjoyed that. She then proceeded downwards and pulled up my t-shirt and began licking on my nipples. I was totally overwhelmed at this point of time by her movement, I think as a woman, she knew where the sensitive parts are and how each movement will make me feel. Guys would always either squeeze too hard or suck too hard (do remember for A-cup girl, we don’t have much meat for you to squeeze!). Val was gentle, and her tongue stud added sensation to it. She then moved down and proceeded to use her tongue to lick the top of my vagina. Her control of the strength and speed was perfect, she read my body movement and adjusted according to suit me. If its with a guy, by now, the guy should be pressing me for a BJ. But Val was in no rush, she was all about pleasing me. Then suddenly, I felt a rush coming from within me and I have never felt such a sensation before with anyone except when I DIY. She knew I was coming so she increased the speed of her tongue, and I orgasmed! That feeling was fantastic! No one has made me orgasmed before, and the very first person is a woman! As I continued enjoying my orgasm, Val sat right up and smile back at me. I should feel weird, but I wasn’t, in fact, I felt good! I trust Val a lot, and being with her, I can be relaxed and be myself. I think I like this feeling, a feeling I cannot explained, and I never had with a guy. Val climbed up to my side, she hugged me, and we stayed that way the entire night.

*To be continued*
Old 03-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Regice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue
Old 03-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Romelu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, support for more
Old 04-06-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

The irony of life. Val and i went to Taiwan as friends, came back as a couple. It was great being with her, she really knows me and understand my needs, both physically and emotionally. The rest of the trip was a blast and one for the memory.

We came back to SG and before we parted, Val gave me a kiss and it felt good. But on the taxi back home, something else was lingering on my mind. My family is a very traditional type, although they have never interfered with my relationship, I somehow have a feeling that they are not going to take this new twist of event well. I arrived at the doorstep of my house, but I didn’t go in immediately, in my mind, I was still thinking of what to do. I love being with Val and I want to be with her, but I know my family will not be able to accept her. Just as I was deep in my thoughts, the gate suddenly opened. It was my dad! He asked why I stand outside looking all dazed. But I just smiled and told him I was just tired from the flight. My parents and I are very closed, but I am more closed to my dad. You can say I am Daddy’s little girl, he will never deny me of anything in my life but for that moment, I dare not look him in the eyes.

I went straight to my bedroom, slumped myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Then a message came in and it was Val, she just reached home and asked if want to meet in the evening. Of course, I want to. Just as I finished replying her, I told myself to enjoy the moment and don’t think so much. For all I know, this could be a temporary thing and very soon I will get bored of it like I always do. So, we continued for the next few months. We were like pea and carrots, simply inseparable. Everywhere I go, Val is there with me. Everything I see, I want to buy for her. Sometimes, I will spend the weekend at her place and that’s the best time ever! But I knew that good time will not last and the worst part is, I was more and more emotionally attached to her. I cannot imagine spending my days without her. I never thought that I will become a lesbian but then, it kind of explained why I never felt connected with guys in the first place. But thought of telling my family about my sexuality simply wasn’t something I was ready to come to grip to. I thought to myself, let’s just keep it a secret if I can. But the inevitable eventually still happened.

It was the eve of Labor Day holiday 2012, we decided to take a very long weekend off and go for a holiday together. So, we decided to go on cruise on the Royal Caribbean. The vessel was gorgeous and there was so much to do, shows to watch, activities to do. Then I decided to try on wake-boarding on the man-made wave, but Val decided to watch from the side. I tried so hard to get on the board but kept falling off because of poor balance. Then there was this one time, when I thought I finally got the hang of it, I again fell but this time, my bikini strap came off as well. Val quickly jumped in and covered me, we both looked at each other for an instance and started laughing hysterically. She helped me out with a towel covering my exposed body. She then caressed my head and called me ‘silly baby’ and ended up planting a kiss on my lips. Of course, it was a normal gesture for us but first time so public. And then, in the corner of my eyes, I saw someone whom looked very familiar. I thought I saw my aunt, but it was a quick glimpse, so I wasn’t sure if it was her. I quickly got up and ran up to see if it was her, but by the time I got up, whoever I thought I saw was long gone. I had a very uneasy feeling suddenly. I was certain I saw her, and if it’s her, she is the ‘big mouth’ type and confirmed will tell my family about it. And then it will be all hell break loose from there. The thought of that apocalypse simply killed my mood for the entire cruise. Val noticed the change in my mood and so I told her about who I saw, she tried to comfort me but as much as she tried, I just couldn’t shake off the feeling. I always thought of myself to be very brave and fearless but right now, it is first time in my life I felt so helpless and vulnerable. I tried looking around for her for the next few days on the cruise but just couldn’t find anyone that resembles her. This is a big ship so its not easy for me to find someone among all the crowd here.

The cruise docked at bay on Sunday evening, Val decided to accompany me home that day. She has only been to my house not more than 4 times and each time, my parents weren’t around. That day, I was with a heavy heart. I wished that the cab that took us will somehow lost its way and bring us to somewhere far, far away. But by the time it stopped, we were right outside my house. The living room lights were all brightly lighted up, but this is very unusual for my house as normally, only a section of the light is turned on. We made our way to the front door and I saw my mum waiting at the door for us, her eyes were swollen so she must just have cried. She took over my luggage, but she said nothing. I opened the main door and my dad was not there. My mum told me to go to the study room, my dad was waiting for me there. She told Val to wait at the mahjong room and got the maid to serve her drinks. At least, she didn’t chased Val out. As I made my way to the second level, what usually take me less than a minute, it seemed like forever when I go up from the stairs to my dad’s study room. I knocked on the door gently, my dad then told me to go in. I slowly pushed opened the door, the air in the room was unbelievably suffocating and dad only turned on a small section of the room’s light. He was sitting on his chair but facing the window, I couldn’t see him and honestly didn’t want to. He told me to close the door and asked me to sit down. He finally turned around and there was a look of sadness on his face. Then he said:

Dad: Is it true? Is what Aunt Mary just told me all true?

Knowing if it came from Aunt Mary, I knew there is no point hiding. But still, I couldn’t find the words to come out of my mouth. For that moment, I saw it. In all my years knowing my dad, I have never seen him cry yet now, this strong tower of mine is crying in front of me! My heart sunk for a moment and I really don’t know what to say. I tried to apologize but the words were literally ripped from mouth. Then my dad went into a self-blaming mode, kept repeating ‘why’ and what did he not do or done to make me like this now. Then he started slapping himself and I rushed over to stopped him. But just as I approached him, he suddenly flung his hand at me to keep me from going near him. I have done many things in my life that made him angry but for the first time, he was so angry with me that he didn’t want me near him. Then memories of how close we were, from when I was a little girl till when I graduated, he was always so proud of me, but now, he has only disappointment in his face. I felt like dying, literally like jumping out of the window as I dare not, could not face him. I walked out of the study room, back to my room and packed my bag. I went to meet up with Val and my mum was crying, she begged me not to go but I knew both my dad and I needed time apart to let reality settle in. Amidst all the commotion going on downstairs, my dad still did not come out of his study room. We managed to call for a cab and as we enter the cab, I could see my dad standing over the window from the study room looking at me. I waved my hand at him but instead, he turned and that was the last time I saw his face.

3 years have passed since that day I left home. Val and I had officially moved in together and our relationship has become public. Many were still surprised about my sexuality and there were still those that thought our relationship will not last, but it did. I occasionally would still meet up with my mum and she would update me about things at home, mainly about my dad. Dad was a strong man, he did not let what happened to me affect him too much. It was still business as usual for him. But sometime, he would ask my mum to make soup for me and sometimes he would ask her to pass me some money, but I always rejected the money though. I was making good money as a Commercial Advertisement Executive, so I wasn’t short of that. But till today, I still hadn’t had the courage to talk to my dad. I only that one day, I will get his forgiveness and he will accept me for who I am now. To be with Val, I must say the journey hasn’t been easy, but it was all worth it. If I must choose again, I wouldn’t have done it otherwise. It is the relationship that passes all hardship and against all odds that is the strongest.

Thank you for reading my story.

*FINISHED*
Old 04-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

This story was definitely a challenge for me to write. First of all, writing from a woman point of view and in a position of a lesbian. I am no stranger to such relationship as someone close to me is also in one. But I have also learnt that being attracted to the same sex is not perverse but a proven medical condition. So before we judge someone like that, just remember that everyone has the right to love.

You have my support sister! May you and Val have a happy ending!
Old 04-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, everyone has the right to love...but not everyone loves rightly...
Gay and lesbian sex is unnatural. The best sex is still the dick in the pussy... What so good about poking your dick in the wrong place or sharing two ends of a stick ??

Gay and lesbian love is hopeless , no future and cause great hurt to those around you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1