The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Aguero16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Billionaire Playboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Thanks for all your support! Hope this story wouldn't disappoint you.
You're doing great bro!
Old 28-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Kingston83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice story. Waiting for more updates ...
Old 28-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 28-07-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad,,
Sounds like us, but luckily my hubby isn’t a playboy,,
Haha,,

Continue please
Old 28-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.
Old 28-07-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chapter 3
"Then fulfil your duties as my missus," i said as went for another round. This time, i cummed on her face. I still hate her but for some reason, I feel horny for her.

A: Why? I thought you hate me? I'm your wife but you fucked mw thinking i'm a fling? (She said this with a sarcastic laugh)

J: Isn't this what you like? You like having sex with me right? That's why you drugged me to have sex with you.

A: You raped me! I didn't drug you! You grabbed me into your hotel room and raped me!

A: I got a call to inform me that my BFF was drunk. When I knocked on the door, you grabbed me into the room and raped me.

J: I did not! You knew what you did!

A: No! You raped me! It was my first time...
(By now the floodgates opened and tears flowed freely down her beautiful rosy chicks)

J: Forget it, Angel. From now you just have to play your role as Mrs Jay. I don't love you, in fact I hate you, but you can stay and do what you like.

A: I want a divorce. Please Jay, let me go.

J: Sure, if that's what you want. Tell your father yourself, but remember the consequences.

With that, I left the house without eating dinner. I made a phone call to my lawyer and PA before heading to my favourite bar for drinks with Tom.

J: It's Angel

T: Who?!

J: The girl I fucked last night.. she's Angel.

T: Jay! You are hilarious. You are telling me you don't recognise your own wife?

J: Bro, you know I hate her? Our marriage is just a marriage of convenience for them. I didn't see her after the signing at ROM; my mum sent her to study design in France.

The next morning, I got a call from my father-in-law Harry, asking why I had withdrawn all my investments in the company.

I told him that Angel wants a divorce and since she's not my wife anymore, I am not obligated to help her family anymore. He basically pleaded with me not to withdraw my investments as the company will go into liquidation. So I promised that if Angel doesn't ask for a divorce, I will reinvest twice of what I withdrew. I knew he will bite, and I knew Angel will have to submit to me.

At this time, Angel was having coffee with her BFF, when suddenly, a woman threw her cup of coffee on her, staining her face and dress with the dark caffeine drink.

The girl is Belle, my personal secretary. She's a stunning beauty, her father is a close family friend who is also surviving mainly on the contracts and jobs from me.

B: Angel, don't think you can stay with Jay forever! The person he loves is me!

A: I don't know you. Please leave.

B: Why should I? What? Do you own this cafe?

A: Well, this is a betrothal gift from Jay's family. I didn't want to take over as I'm lazy. But you are right, technically I own this cafe. You can leave now, please return your own tray before you leave.

B: Just you wait, don't think you can be Mrs Jay forever!

A: For now, I still am. Thanks for your concern.

With a warning from her dad early that morning, Angel could only return to our home after this coffee episode, resigned to her fate.

Last edited by LeWildDick; 28-07-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
XherdanShaqiri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for nice story.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
coming2me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thx, camping here.
Old 28-07-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Denums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 28-07-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more!
Old 28-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share!
Old 29-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 29-07-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 29-07-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Chapter 3
+6 pts, for ur story.
Old 29-07-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1