The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Longplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newbie question - First trip to Johor Bahru

Well, first time in almost 20 years !!

I have plans for a few trips to JB over the next few months. Plan on staying there about 1 week each trip. Working trip for the most part. But from 4pm onwards to around 8am or so, I will have free.

Question or two

Should I locate a hotel room near the center of the city for this stay? My work will be out at the Rapids project.

With my hotel room for the week, would anyone suggest that I stay at one of the hotels with onsite extra activities available or keep it separate. Sometimes being right in the middle of it is a bit much on a full time basis.

And lastly, since I have a room for the week or so, if I choose based in your info to stay in a hotel that has services onsite, does that have any pricing effect with the services?

Thanks... By the way. Traveled the Asia, middle east, and Southern Philippines for almost 25 years now. But nothing like being in Singapore Malaysia from what I am seeing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1