The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swedish Ladies Sex

Steady sial...

I only tried a Swedish in a health center somewhere along East Coast Road 15 years ago. They are more sensual than Asian, the way they tease....

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Last time in NTU, went drinking with group of Swedish exchange students and come back, they totally go crazy in my room. 2 girls start stripping me and take turn to orgy. They dun require condom sial. Basically one frenching me the other will be riding my kok. Then the exchange. In end I unloaded my Asian seed into one of them raw. Next day accompany her go buy morning after from doctor....Then life go on as normal ...
Old 21-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Steady sial...

I only tried a Swedish in a health center somewhere along East Coast Road 15 years ago. They are more sensual than Asian, the way they tease....
Health centre go angmo girls???
Old 21-03-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Health centre go angmo girls???
Last time have.. I encountered russian be4 but not chio type..
Old 21-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Steady sial...

Forget the name of the place already. Nowadays in SG, very less ths kind of place liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-03-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Bunch of imbec retards yawn.
有眼不识泰山,need many many more yrs to grow up.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Forget the name of the place already. Nowadays in SG, very less ths kind of place liao.
Agree with you on that . Less place for us men to enjoy .
Old 25-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
HoSehKeeLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanKeeChiu View Post
Agree with you on that . Less place for us men to enjoy .
What to do ? More and more raids .
Old 25-03-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Swedish Ladies Sex

Get yourself admit into gov hospital where they got ang mo girls (from Russia), working as therapist. They might give you a good rub.

Good luck!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1