The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Thanks for the very nice updates TS!
Old 22-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Power story, thanks T.S.
Old 24-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Hey..

Hey... Lewis.. Ok or not?

Thor must have left his hammer on my head or something. I opened my eyes to the unfamiliar surrounding. This place had very few furniture and everything was kept in simple orderly manner. The vibration sound of metal blades were winding through the quiet air as Alissa and Jojo assisted me in seating up.

Alissa, Jojo: Slowly ah Slowly... How you feeling?

Am I in a hospital? No.

I gently cup my ear as I felt a tingling heat sensation there. Must have left me a bruise on my ear from that soccer kick. Positioning myself up right, I briefly scanned around and spotted a small wall clock at the left hand corner.

10pm

Lewis: Err.. I feel my ears are burning and my head abit heavy..

Alissa anxiously did a quick examination of my head.

Pain? Here pain? Or here pain? Pressing each and every spot she can cover like examining a fruit to check if it was already ripe.

Your ears look abit red. Lucky your head no bleeding

Jojo shifted her glance to the corner of the living room. There sat a man, holding onto a classic can of Guinness Stout while dazing on the floor like a battled warrior. He stood up, left his can on the table and slowly walked into the kitchen.

Lewis: Who.. Who is he? Where are they? What happen?

Alissa: Later..

The battled warrior came back with a frozen packet of peas, a glass of water and 2 tablets of painkillers. I could see the expressionless emotion displayed on his face. Beard stubble and wrinkle were the signs that he might be in his forties or perhaps fifties.

Young man.. Use this to help with your pain for now..

Lewis: Orh.. Okay ....... Thanks.......

See a doctor tomorrow.. I'll... get going..

Jojo suddenly stood up and glared at him fiercer than before. She clenched her fist and pointed directly to the door.

GO! GO and never come back you understand?! We DO NOT want to be involved with you or that woman!!!!!

Girl........ I...

She did not allow him to continue and pushed his arms shoving him to the door before shutting the gate. The gate must be at least in its thirties as it made a loud cringey sound.

Go! Leave! Don't talk so much!

Girl please.. Don't...

She shut him off by slamming the door right at his face. Alissa and I looked at each other dumbfounded.

Her palms were still pressing against the door as she bowed her head down and sniffed her runny nose. Clearly she did not only wanted him out of the house. She wanted him out of her life.

Alissa stood up and placed her hand gently on Jojo's back. She turned Jojo around and wrapped her arms around Jojo giving her the support she needed.

Emotionally.

It was an unspoken support that Alissa had to provide.

After a few mins of silent, we were yet again interrupted by another knock on her wooden door. All 3 of us kept quiet and turned our attention to the door.

The knock was very faint....

knock knock knock........

knock knock knock.........

Kwey men ah Jojo..... (open the door)

It was her grandmother... She brought back 'dinner' for us and questioned where Bill went. Needless to say, she could tell that Jojo had already kicked him out of the house when she looked over at me and Alissa.

Her grandmother ranted non stop and told Jojo to forget it as Bill was still her father despite him running away from the family 2 years ago.

Jojo ignored her grandmother throughout dinner.

Why did he ran away?

I remembered Alissa told me that Jojo caught Bill having sex with her Aunty once. Did he ran away with this 'Aunty' ?

Who is that 'Woman' that Jojo mentioned earlier?

I curiously pondered to myself but did not have the balls to ask which woman. But curiosity got out of me and I asked:

Jojo ah... Your grandmother ... Is mother side or .....

Jojo: Mother.

Lewis: Oh....

Alissa glared at me before I could continue with anymore questions. Doing a mental note, If Bill ran away from home, Did he ran away with ' this woman ' which is also the 'Aunty' that Jojo had caught him having sex with? or someone else?

Or did he just ran away?

Wouldn't it meant that.....

The grandmother had to see her son in law ran away with another of her daughter??? How many children does the grandmother has?

I shook my head and continue managing the pain from my left ear with the frozen peas.

Shortly after, we bid our goodbyes to Jojo and her grandma. Alissa quickly filled me in with the rest of the missing puzzles.

Bill is Jojo Father.

Even though he is jobless, he did not borrow money from the loan sharks and would never implicate Jojo, grandmother and her mother, Carol who is still in Malaysia.

No one knew exactly why there were like loan sharks hounding for money from Bill since he did not borrowed money, but Bill mention something about an organization having a new leader and those people were from that organization purposely finding problem with him.

He forbids Jojo to call the police on them and called someone else to pick their bodies up instead.

They could not comprehend why Bill whack them and only to let them go after a verbal warning.

Nevertheless, Jojo could not be bothered with whatever business he was up to and did not want to hear the rest of his explanation. She also did not wanted their mother to know about this and worry because she is currently not in the best of her health.

I could only absorb so much information as my head started to ache alil more and Alissa had to nurse me when we got back.

Question is: Which head should she nurse first?

I went to the doctor the next morning and was awarded a 2 days MC. Taking another mental note that I only have the remaining weekend to recover and heal for the upcoming Taiwan trip.

As of today's situation, I can't guarantee if Jojo will still turn up at the airport on Monday.

Fingers crossed.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model

Last edited by boobastic; 24-03-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 24-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
haozboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro!

I wanted to ask if it’s the same bill but oh wells, your story is good!

I hope my previous comment about crossover project didn’t dampen your mood! Apologies if I did!

Please don’t stop! Update regularly!

Love your story!

Thanks!
Old 24-03-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haozboiboi View Post
Welcome back bro!

I wanted to ask if it’s the same bill but oh wells, your story is good!

I hope my previous comment about crossover project didn’t dampen your mood! Apologies if I did!

Please don’t stop! Update regularly!

Love your story!

Thanks!

Thank you for support.

Keep your heads up for an interesting block buster series is coming up next.

Take care and have a bless weekend

Cheers

Lewis

Last edited by boobastic; 24-03-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to more updates from TS.
Old 25-03-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
defired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates from TS .
Old 25-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
LoughLider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 25-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 8
Xenolim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXenolim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXenolim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interesting story Bro. Camping for more
Old 26-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

Monday

6:00am

Departure

I kissed Alissa goodbye after having ample time to her boobs early that morning. Leaving her home at exactly 6am sharp, I took my time strolling that luggage to the main road.

Feeling the refreshing breeze of fresh air hitting my face, I took a couple more breath before waving across to the cab that was making a turn outside the corner of the block.

Uncle, Airport T2. Thank you

During my journey, the radio from our local Chinese FM played old Chinese love songs that made me cringe every time I listen to them. Songs that means something to us. Songs that brings you back to the time you first held your 'stead' hands and songs that reminded you of the telephone calls you used to make past your bedtime.

Songs that brings me back to moments when I was still using my Nokia N73.

When everyone rushes to send you a birthday text at 12:00AM instead of casual meaningless Birthday wishes that are currently on your FaceBook wall.
你用唇語說你要離開 (心不在)
ni yong chun yu shuo ni yao li kai (xin bu zai)

那難過無聲慢了下來
na nan guo wu sheng man le xia lai

洶湧潮水 你聽明白
xiong yong chao shui ni ting ming bai

不是浪而是淚海
bu shi lang er shi lei hai

轉身離開 (你有話說不出來) 分手說不出來
zhuan shen li kai (ni you hua shuo bu chu lai) fen shou shuo bu chu lai

海鳥跟魚相愛 只是一場意外
hai niao gen yu xiang ai zhi shi yi chang yi wai

我們的愛 (給的愛) 差異一直存在 (回不來)
wo men de ai(gei de ai) cha yi yi zhi cun zai (hui bu lai)

風中塵埃 (等待)竟累積成傷害
feng zhong chen ai(deng dai)jing lei ji cheng shang hai

轉身離開 分手說不出來
zhuan shen li kai fen shou shuo bu chu lai

蔚藍的珊瑚海 錯過瞬間蒼白
wei lan de shan hu hai cuo guo shun jian cang bai

當初彼此(你我都) 不夠成熟坦白 (不應該)
dang chu bi ci(ni wo dou) bu gou cheng shu tan bai (bu ying gai)

熱情不在 (你的) 笑容勉強不來
re qing bu zai (ni de) xiao rong mian qiang bu lai

愛深埋珊瑚海
ai shen mai shan hu hai

Shan Hu Hai - Jay Chou

For those who cannot read Chinese, you may search the song title above. I'm sure you prolly heard it somewhere somehow.

Don't admit old also cannot.

Sigh.

Time check: 6:25AM

Our meeting time was scheduled to be 6:30AM

I got off the cab and spotted my Uncle Chan, Head of Operations, waiting for us at the smoking corner.

Pulling my luggage, I spotted 2 other familiar faces.

One that was an eyesore, Grey. (BD Department)

& the other one, Jolin. (Marketing Department)

I took a couple of deep breaths, embracing myself for the worst as I strolled towards them. Giving them a nonchalant smile as I nodded and took out the last stick of Winston lights that I specially save before flying.

Uncle Chan: Okay. Well all 3 are here... except for 1 more.....

Grey: Confirm late one la she....

I kept quiet and silently prayed that she will still be coming. We finished our smoke and went towards the check in counter.

Walking along side with my uncle, We headed towards the scoot check in counter as I continue to roam around if there's any sign that Jojo would appear.

Uncle Chan took out his phone and dialed her number. Only to be rejected by her call twice.

A message came back in return as he slipped on his glasses and bowed his head down.

I turned and looked at him as he read the text message.

Sorry Boss.

I...

Am...

In the Airport Toilet. Coming out now.

I almost wanted to throw a fist up in the air but kept my cool instead as we sat down on the row of benches that were available along side.

Grey was constantly eye-ing on to the cleavage of Jolin as he speaks about his previous trip to Taiwan with the company.

Partying... Drinking... Clubbing...

Grey: Aiya Jolin.. I tell you.. After dinner tonight, we all go happy. That time ah, our affiliate management all havoc one. Keep ask me drink and drink until I cannot tank. But lucky I never drunk la. That cb botak ... Hahaha tonight must drink with him again la.. Everytime he pay one...

Jolin: Orh.... we all need to pay...?

Grey: Aiya No need la! If need I pay for you la steady.

He wickedly smile as though he already had something in mind.

Now I'm not saying that he is desperate, But Jolin.... isn't exactly someone who look like she was easy to be smitten by men.

Yes, She's a fresh grad from RMIT university. Only 22 years old. Slightly red headed, yellowish skin, average maybe abit towards to skinnier side, multiple piercings on one of her ear and a small tattoo of a Chinese word on her wrist.

山 (Mountain)

I am not too sure if that's her surname.

But I'm pretty sure she was once a feisty little Ah Lian back in the days. One that has at least a neighborhood of God Brothers and God Sisters to back her up.

Sorry, I am late........

The cold voice grasp our attention as we looked up and see the Ice Queen appear.

Dressed in a black tank top, a black military inspired hat, a dark acid blue jeans that paired along with her white flip flops and a silver necklace that sat perfectly around her neck,

The smile on my face magically appeared as I stood up and gave her a thumbs up.

Uncle Chan stood up in delight and said:

Great! Now all 4 of you are here. Quickly go check in.

Checked in.

Uncle Chan bid his goodbye and instructed everyone to keep a look out for our transport upon arrival at Taipei. According to him, we will be picked up by a guy name Ah Du upon arrival.

Yes I kid you not.

Ah Du from Taiwan.

Well I wasn't exactly pleased with my seating arrangements as Grey, Jolin and Jojo got to seat together. Leaving me all alone by myself directly behind them. If situation wasn't bad enough, I sat beside a scrawny looking man that breathes through his mouth the entire time while he was asleep, having me to deal with the unpleasant breath for 5 fucking hours.

What is one of my pet peeves?

Bad fucking breath. I'm sorry.

I was also irritated further by Grey behavior to adjust his seat all the way back, leaving me with a tiny bit of space for myself to maneuver.

Company budget on flight wasn't exactly what I had foresee as I would have expected us to be flying in SIA where I can ogle at our kebaya ladies and have more leg room.

Nevertheless, I could not complain further after I found out from them that we will be accommodating in Grand Hyatt, Taipei.

Jojo did briefly asked me if I was feeling better and I told her I might feel better if we can have hotpot dinner later on.

2pm

Taipei International Airport

We wasted no time in clearing the customs and our baggage. Greeted by the vast of Taiwanese transport agencies, we waved them off as we kept our heads up for a man who will be holding our company sign.

XXXX Asia Pacific

Right in the middle, we saw a chubby looking guy proudly wearing a red shirt that was bold in black Chinese letters caption

我爱台湾妹 (I love Taiwanese girls)

He was steadily holding onto our company's sign and giving a bright smile when we approached him.

Grey: Hello... Are you AH DU?

Ah Du: Yesh yesh... I am... Welcome to Taiwan!!

Old 01-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 7
LittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittleFatCat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more updates .
Old 01-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, i really like it.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more!!!
Old 01-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
LumChengHa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, hope to read more
Old 01-04-2018, 08:59 PM