The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Guess who I tabao for supper

Had a RTFFFFF session with Ginny.
Ganna hooked on her. Even with so little make up she still beautiful (Coz she ask me afther our bonking haha can I not make up go outside heehee)
The more I see her and talk the more cute she gets. GFE also higher and higher.
Brought her for supper after the session (with permission of course) nearby her place and its like BGF rather than commercial dealings.
LOve the feel so much. Too bad no OVN for her.
If not maybe Funboi will go haha..
Steady la bro... can see you enjoy to the max with her... guess she must be full booking after your FR liao la.. your kyla no.2 liao.. lol.. happy bonking..
Old 22-03-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post
Steady la bro... can see you enjoy to the max with her... guess she must be full booking after your FR liao la.. your kyla no.2 liao.. lol.. happy bonking..
No leh.. without your FR hiding her up she no customer 555.
She said quiet lo no customers why u don't RTF her or u RTF and not post FR haha
Old 22-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
I think this girl needs no FR but Bro Jerry asking to support so here goes my FR on Cherry Bangkok-Gems.

https://bangkokgems1.weebly.com/cherry-22yo.html

All the Positive Points:
#1 Same as Pic. Tall with definitely a 1.68m height
#2 Boobs almost dropped out from that sexy bikini she's wearing
#3 Sexy curves nice body skin are very tight and well hydrated
#4 Sexy smooth big ass very very nice to pump for AJ or just a normal doggy position
#5 BBBJ DEEPTHROAT WITH CIM was PERFECT. Lots of Ball Licking, Sucking and u really need to try that with a lot of sucking and popping sound
#6 FJ tight. But can see she enjoys AJ more. I did both 2shots and she's awesome.
#7 Frenching is non stop. Even till leaving she hug u and kiss.

GFE: Full marks. Like another bro mentioned, those that gotten her would have RTF her anyway. Location is nice clean and convenient by the way. Totally unrushed and I really took full 90mins. Solid!
Overall really a good bonk.

Damage: $160/90mins/2shots and I opt for AJ that cost me $200.

RTF session with Cherry Bangkok-Gems. ITs gets more and more hot with her. Bros can try. Real top Notch service. If u can even get a slot with her.
And I dunno why AR services was not advertised as I got that from her. Any other bros also gotten that? Or was it just me
Old 22-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanky2710 View Post
Gamy from TL

Look: 10/10 exactly like pictures

Boobs: 8/10 small and nice nipples

BBBJ: 10/10 she nearly inhaled it, long with a lot of eye contact

Painting: 10/10 clean shaved oyster very tasty

FJ: 10/10 super tight and intensive FJ

Frenching: 10/10 man like in my teenager times
is she very tall?
Old 22-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 23
maximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaximus74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
Any bro tried BKKGEMS carey?? Nev see any fr on her dun mind share.
Since you asked...

WYSIWYG. The pic is taken in her room.

Is she the prettiest? No.
Is she the sexiest? Best bod? No but she’s all natural
Is she the best in bed? Probably not.
However, what she lacks in, she makes up for it with a very genuine fun loving character - being young, youthful and all that - legit 20yo.
She won’t feel out of place among a group of local poly students. If you are looking to make love with a SYT, or wanna remind yourself of those days, she’s the one.
Her English is good. No need translator.
Old 22-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
No leh.. without your FR hiding her up she no customer 555.
She said quiet lo no customers why u don't RTF her or u RTF and not post FR haha
She lied to you la.. so pretty no customer meh??? lol... i RTF on her last day and send her aiport ma.. hahahaha
Old 22-03-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
jonash1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Anyone tried nicha or kitty of paradise888?
Old 22-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
BroLouis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Camila Emmanuelle

Not the first time eith this stable. A good fast response okt. Even up my point for my last simple FR. 

camila is typical syt with very nice feature. 
Look : 9/10. Look better than pics
Boob : Small b cup that suit her frame.
Body : Slim and pettie. And do any pattern you want. Flexible too. 

Good catbath with bbbj and sexy moan. Buay tahan and bonk her in missionary till she beg me to let her control cos she cum twice and i still turbo her. Nide slow ride and me cant cum with that. Ask her to hj me and shoot all over the place. No energy for 2nd shot and just cuddle abit till end of time. 

Rtf. Yes. Love her gfe and smile
Old 22-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 9
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

@MAXIMUS74 Thanks for your honest FR wiill try to book when i'm back in SG.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 0
Hanky2710 is a glorious beacon of lightHanky2710 is a glorious beacon of lightHanky2710 is a glorious beacon of lightHanky2710 is a glorious beacon of lightHanky2710 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
is she very tall?
Depends what tall for you is. I am 180 so, no not tall for me. Some 160ish I guess.
Old 22-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Collada deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Plen of Teeruklover

I had a fantastic session with Plen this afternoon. Details as follow:

Look: 8/10 Fucking similar to the photos and fucking cute girl! She melts you when she smiles
Body: 9/10 She is petite, with some meaty ass perfect for doggy!
Boobs: 8/10 Small but perky with cute nipples. Looks like my poly gf type!

Cathbath: 9/10 She gave a lot of attention to my thighs and nipples. Love it!
Frenching: 9/10 passionate and deep
BBBJ: 10/10 She excels in this. It feels that her sole purpose is to make me CIM and feel relaxed
CIM: Twice!!!First time during BBBJ, and 2nd time right after I pull out, she took me in! Some girls turn away because they don’t want to try their own juices!
FJ: 8/10 She was accommodating and willing to try different positions. Her moans were natural and shy type. I give bonus points for her rubbing herself as she gave me a BBBJ. She said I make her so horny and she need to cum also. Hahaha!

GFE: 11/10 Very talkative even though English was so-so. Don’t have the typical commercial feel and we had a lot of eye contact. I could tell she enjoyed the session too.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of

First time Posting FR.
Had Tara from Bkgirls69.
Don't know how to put photo but this is her: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=684825

Looks: Looks exact her in the photo. Am glad that its all real pics. Was worried that fake pics but alas its all good. Slim pretty girl as per photo. Short hair works for her.
BBBJ: Good suction upcapped and can CIM. I had my first shot unloaded in her mouth.
AR: She does AR but service not indicated inside OKT web. However I asked her beforehand and she ask if I will tipped her I say jokefully yes but I did.
FJ: Tight and can change position. I finished my 2nd shot in a doggy position.

She is a good girl. I am very happy with what I get. And she actually said she is a Bi sex girl can lick pussy Frenching and all with another lady but her lesbian partner not in town. She can threesome or foursome with her other 2 friends in the same OKT stable bros might want to try.

Overall paid her $150 as promised to tip her at full 90mins service.
Left a happy man.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 15
tissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertissuebox2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
FR for Camila Emmanuelle

Not the first time eith this stable. A good fast response okt. Even up my point for my last simple FR. 

camila is typical syt with very nice feature. 
Look : 9/10. Look better than pics
Boob : Small b cup that suit her frame.
Body : Slim and pettie. And do any pattern you want. Flexible too. 

Good catbath with bbbj and sexy moan. Buay tahan and bonk her in missionary till she beg me to let her control cos she cum twice and i still turbo her. Nide slow ride and me cant cum with that. Ask her to hj me and shoot all over the place. No energy for 2nd shot and just cuddle abit till end of time. 

Rtf. Yes. Love her gfe and smile
is the heater working already????
Old 22-03-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post
is the heater working already????
LOL. I fell off my seat. That's the main concern not the girl good or not good... I think its working already LOL. Peace..
Old 22-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 10
goodriver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Aiming SaSa , Rita and paws /: !! Any feedback yet ?
Hey bro, Rita has FR on the advert. Bro RP always post FR on the girls' advert if they have any. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1