The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old 10-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
jov_Tei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
No picture u know by people telling the name and u know u bonk her before? Steady
I see woodlands so long only got 1 jutex.... Jutex netral. Wear braces still i think. Anyway, i m replying to the other guy. what is it to u anyway?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 10
hayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant futurehayhay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
I see woodlands so long only got 1 jutex.... Jutex netral. Wear braces still i think. Anyway, i m replying to the other guy. what is it to u anyway?

Woodland so big u saying only this girl by the name? You know everyone in woodland?
Steady

So I cannot say something that I feel? This thread belong to you only ah

I was here when the lord still around, where are you?
Old 10-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
shadowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikatu19 View Post

Hi there bros,

So previously I have mentioned about the girl who gave me STD, be careful...

This girl is from Bishan and another month left before she leaves and been bonking her in her employer house. Damn good...
Wah still got costume one.. her pussy seems clean and her tits looks good. Wasted.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 3
shadowalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok guys i have a contact to exchange. Wechat id only. Pinoy.. big boobs. Pm me. Only wechat id.

This is my first time exchanging bcoz dunno y this few week so difficult to hunt.

Disclaimer: use your own skill to try to up her. Dont blame me if u didnt manage to up her. Vice versa.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 13
sohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud of

Just a thought.

Actually we can have a BIG POOL of maids to fuck if we do the following :-
Organise a picnic in east coast park or st john island, then call our maids to invite aĺl their friends to this picnic. From here we can get to know so many maids, then exchange hp numbers etc.

This is the fastest way to get many maids to fuck.

Many yrs ago, i did open a friendship agency and i advertise in WEEKEND EAST, many maids responded.
Old 10-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1284 / Power: 8
Eddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud ofEddie Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Just a thought.

Actually we can have a BIG POOL of maids to fuck if we do the following :-
Organise a picnic in east coast park or st john island, then call our maids to invite aĺl their friends to this picnic. From here we can get to know so many maids, then exchange hp numbers etc.

This is the fastest way to get many maids to fuck.

Many yrs ago, i did open a friendship agency and i advertise in WEEKEAST, many maids responded.
Hahahahaha
Old 10-01-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
babyger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros upped her before? Share your FR here
Old 10-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Darkknight007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilborne87 View Post

Spoke to one pinoy maid.....dirty talk till got 2 photos....but didn't meet to poke cuz breast too small 🤣😂
I like small boobs girl. its nice to feels them. hope bro could pass down to me thanks
Old 11-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7433 / Power: 15
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is a clean one, there was another that got me std, this gal is the bomb. Very sexy pinay, mother of 2.
How u know shes a clean one?
Old 11-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 1
JoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
She is, had a check with her, the other one was a indo and way tok young and guys, even bj and cim can get NGU.

Stay safe. After a bj and before cum, I give a wash. Tc
How did you check with her ?
Old 11-01-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 13
hotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud of

maid i hv up

Old 11-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

hotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud ofhotguy2406 has much to be proud of

Old 11-01-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

Old 11-01-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 13
sohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud ofsohbuckkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Which hotel u go.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3276 / Power: 12
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

not me but she's a beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post

Any one know her?
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal