The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, human

Old 01-04-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123easy View Post
MACS offer the convenience of no necessity to check if your PP is stamped or not.

And at MYR30 per year, it is affordable... guess you will need to pay more if there is no stamp when you exit. A kaki had to pay more (before they started this system) when there was no stamp when he came back

And I never knew there was a MACS lane. Darn, have to keep my eyes open for it.
Lanes 1-4 are for Malaysians, 5-17 for foreign passports and 18-20 for MACs.
Old 06-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
hotspud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But the MACS always Offline.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
RM 20 VEP to enter Malaysia

With effect from 1 August 2015, all S'porean cars have to pay RM 20 VEP to enter Malaysia via Johor Causeway and the 2nd Link
Old 09-04-2015, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Singapore side is now studying whether should increase the VEP to in line with Rm20? so next MY also adjust again....no ending !
Old 10-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Vep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
Singapore side is now studying whether should increase the VEP to in line with Rm20? so next MY also adjust again....no ending !
S'pore already increased VEP to S $ 35 ( about RM 95.00 ) per day last year
Old 10-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

No more fun in jb. Mien Shue Dian now like ghosttown. All meimei in hiding.
Any more reason to go in?
Old 10-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 19
hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!hottip is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottip View Post
No more fun in jb. Mien Shue Dian now like ghosttown. All meimei in hiding.
Any more reason to go in?
10 Rep points everyday for the best ideas.... hee
Old 10-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Lanes 1-4 are for Malaysians, 5-17 for foreign passports and 18-20 for MACs.
didn't know there are dedicated lanes for macs. What if within the same vehicle, some have macs and some don't?
Old 10-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkgb View Post
didn't know there are dedicated lanes for macs. What if within the same vehicle, some have macs and some don't?
I wasn't referring to the vehicular lanes..... I was referring to the immigration lanes at the checkpoint upstairs.
For vehicles it makes no difference whether is Macs lane onot.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Re: RM 20 VEP to enter Malaysia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
With effect from 1 August 2015, all S'porean cars have to pay RM 20 VEP to enter Malaysia via Johor Causeway and the 2nd Link
It is not restricted only to the Singapore causeway. It applies to ALL foreign vehicles including those from Thailand in the north.
Old 05-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wahahaha12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

I am thinking of going in to JB tml are there any bros who wants to go as well?
Old 20-06-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Johor to get over RM49mil from VEP fee collection

Report from The New Straits Times (Malaysia) dated 20 June 2015 :-

Johor to get over RM49mil from VEP fee collection

NUSAJAYA: Johor is expected to receive RM49.92mil in annual collection from the Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) fee, while the Federal Government will get RM199.68mil.

The figure is based on the single RM20 fee imposed on 240,000 foreign vehicles entering Johor Baru via the Causeway and the Second Link Crossing in Gelang Patah weekly.

However, the annual collection could be higher if the vehicles made multiple-entry weekly into Johor Baru from Singapore.

“Part of the money received will be used to improve the road network system, building more multi-storey parking lots and pedestrian walkways in Johor Baru city,” said State Public Works, Rural and Regional Development chairman Datuk Hasni Mohammad.

He said this after closing a road safety programme for 150 pupils from primary schools in Gelang Patah, jointly organised by UEM Sunrise Bhd and the Johor Road Safety Department here yesterday.

Hasni said the VEP money would be channelled to the Johor Road Safety Plan to be launched by year-end that oversees the implementation of projects to improve road safety aspects in the state.

“All system is already in place and the VEP will start on Aug 1,2015 and payment is only by the Touch ‘n Go card,” he said, adding Johor would receive RM4 from the RM20 VEP fee.

“Foreign vehicles entering Johor Baru have to pay the VEP daily.

“There won’t be any exemption like what is being done in Singapore.” (No fee is collected on weekends and public holidays).

On Aug 1, last year, Singapore increased the VEP fee for foreign vehicles entering the republic from S$20 (RM55.70) to S$35 (RM97.50) daily.

The republic had also raised the Goods Vehicle Permit from S$10 (RM27.80) to S$40 (RM111.50).

On the proposed Rapid Transit System (RTS) project, Hasni said the Iskandar Regional Development Authority and Singapore’s Land Transport Authority are undertaking a joint study on the project.

“They will submit their reports to respective authorities in Malaysia and Singapore and the RTS project is likely to start after both countries give their approval,” he said.

Hasni said a high bridge for the RTS train would be built alongside the Causeway instead of a undersea tunnel, as it was much cheaper than going underwater.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 20-06-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

even VEP fee increase to double ie Rm 100 or triple Rm200 still there are rich man car driving in and out, still there are jam over the weekends and peak hours.
Old 20-06-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
even VEP fee increase to double ie Rm 100 or triple Rm200 still there are rich man car driving in and out, still there are jam over the weekends and peak hours.
Actually the many vehicles causing the jam are by Malaysians returning home.
LTA records show that for every car registered to a Singaporean owner.... another car is registered to a Malaysian who is either :-
- working in Singapore; or
- a Singapore PR; or
- a Singapore Citizen (ex-Malaysian still with relatives in Malaysia).
And the number of vehicles registered to these people are equal to the number registered by Singapore owners.
So it is not a surprise that the Causeways are jammed during weekends or public holidays as these Malaysians take the opportunity to visit their family. As these Malaysians drive Singapore registered cars..... many have mistaken them to be driven by Singaporeans.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

hope those working in Singapore PR who driving to and fro not get caught by the surge of the toll increase! they have report her everyday except weekends, unless they share a car by 4 persons.

I don't mind toll increase if the jam subsided ? problem now is even toll increase to Rm 100 I don't think the traffic situation is getting better? I really in doubt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1