The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 15
kandnotsad is one of the Best!kandnotsad is one of the Best!kandnotsad is one of the Best!
Can I pay SGD there? I don't have enough ringgit.
Old 21-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandnotsad View Post
Can I pay SGD there? I don't have enough ringgit, or is there a 24 hrs changer there
Yes... they have moneychanger on 1st level and across the road.
Old 21-03-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday I went to Sky Paradise spa and the girl I took there look familiar. Then I found out she was ex-337 from VIP. According to her agent moved some girls over to Paradise from VIP. Anyway she is now 117 in Paradise.

Overall compare Paradise to VIP I still find VIP better in facilities and choice of girls. Damages is higher in Paradise as you pay rm278 there compare to rm228 in VIP.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
Yesterday I went to Sky Paradise spa and the girl I took there look familiar. Then I found out she was ex-337 from VIP. According to her agent moved some girls over to Paradise from VIP. Anyway she is now 117 in Paradise.

Overall compare Paradise to VIP I still find VIP better in facilities and choice of girls. Damages is higher in Paradise as you pay rm278 there compare to rm228 in VIP.
up u for sharing..

what does paradise offer to pay rm 278? vip facilities already nothing much

to look forward to.. at best only the small sauna room nia.. if facilities r

important, better go zon spa, new york or hv spa..
Old 22-03-2018, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had also tried Paradise but will not return there again as it is basically a pirates den looking for opportunities to con and scam your money.

Facilities are practically non-existent. VIP spa is oredi minimal but Paradise is worse off than VIP. Their grand "pool" is actually a jacuzzi that can accomodate at most 4 persons. Girls quality are about similar to VIP but less numbers available. The captain touted their 1 dragon service is authentic from dongguan and was pushing it to every customer. But I find it to be no different from VIP waterbed service except we had to pay rm360 for it..... and to make it worse we later found out locals pay only rm278 for the same package.

They accept payment by credit cards but be careful as happened when my friend used his HSBC Goldcard to pay our bills... the staff hold on to his card and start to hardsell their "promotion package" deals and asking my friend to sign up for the 5K package. They were very persistent and wasted more than 45mins of our time trying to get him to signup. We felt trap like inside a Patpong blackshop bar and I told my friend if they still wun return his card in 5 more mins.... we will just grab it back and fight our way out of there.

There are many other spa in JB that are way better than this Paradise spa at much cheaper prices too. I would even go to the extend of proclaiming that this spa engages in blackshop tactics to intimidate customers to sign up for packages which are not cheap at all.

Maybe because we are foreigners they are doing this to us?
Old 22-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
visualvortex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today i took my first solo trip to JB to try out their massage centres. It was primarily driven by the strong winds in Singapore that most of the shops i know caught the wind.

Had alot of hesitation at first because I am not familiar with here and in the event of the centre that caught the wind, I know on SG I will be ok but not sure in JB.

I used grab once I past custom and its so easy. I use the mark and Spencer grab stand which you will see on the right when you walk on the bridge towards city Square. It's only 6rm there.

I went to VIP spa first reaching there around 3 but only managed to get service at 4 cause I wasn't quick enough to pick the girl I want. If there is lot of people and you are rushing for time, be decisive about choosing. The place where the pools are is renovating, so it's gets quite noisy.

I choose 219 ( if I am not wrong), she is the shortest, only at 147cm. As this is my first time, I don't have a relative gauge but I give it a 80/100. It's because of the sagging boobs that I didn't give higher marks. The water bed was amazing, reminds me all these AVs that I saw.

After that, I took a grab to Blue wave spa to get my last shot out before heading back. In bluewave, you cannot see the girls which place you at the mercy of the captains. I was assigned 77 after telling the captain I wanted someone young. In the end, 77 wasn't that I imagine as young. The service is like those in dome1, where you go in and get the work done. Not as exciting as VIP. I give this a merely 55/100. The food at bluewave was good and the facilities is bigger and better which is why it passed.

In the future, I would just stick to VIP and get my 2 shots there.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

219 is only 20 yr old but surprising her boobs and buttocks are saggy.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is 232 (alina) still there?
Old 23-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualvortex View Post
Today i took my first solo trip to JB to try out their massage centres. It was primarily driven by the strong winds in Singapore that most of the shops i know caught the wind.

Had alot of hesitation at first because I am not familiar with here and in the event of the centre that caught the wind, I know on SG I will be ok but not sure in JB.

I used grab once I past custom and its so easy. I use the mark and Spencer grab stand which you will see on the right when you walk on the bridge towards city Square. It's only 6rm there.

I went to VIP spa first reaching there around 3 but only managed to get service at 4 cause I wasn't quick enough to pick the girl I want. If there is lot of people and you are rushing for time, be decisive about choosing. The place where the pools are is renovating, so it's gets quite noisy.

I choose 219 ( if I am not wrong), she is the shortest, only at 147cm. As this is my first time, I don't have a relative gauge but I give it a 80/100. It's because of the sagging boobs that I didn't give higher marks. The water bed was amazing, reminds me all these AVs that I saw.

After that, I took a grab to Blue wave spa to get my last shot out before heading back. In bluewave, you cannot see the girls which place you at the mercy of the captains. I was assigned 77 after telling the captain I wanted someone young. In the end, 77 wasn't that I imagine as young. The service is like those in dome1, where you go in and get the work done. Not as exciting as VIP. I give this a merely 55/100. The food at bluewave was good and the facilities is bigger and better which is why it passed.

In the future, I would just stick to VIP and get my 2 shots there.
normally ask captain to invite to the vip spa wechat group. can browse and review FR before come. i don't normally go for mirroring. Just come and tell captain which girl i want.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 23-03-2018 at 12:18 PM. Reason: more details
Old 23-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

vip spa announced tarma pairs. rm416 for 2 shots in an hour with tarma pairs.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mrjabby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, I am heading down to VIP later. Any girls to recommend?
Old 23-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrjabby View Post
Hey bros, I am heading down to VIP later. Any girls to recommend?
for looks for service?
Old 23-03-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
vip spa announced tarma pairs. rm416 for 2 shots in an hour with tarma pairs.
That’s around 140sgd +- for tarm. Worth for an experience.

Anyway anyone tried? Is it Everytime you insert into different girl have to change condom?
Old 23-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
That’s around 140sgd +- for tarm. Worth for an experience.

Anyway anyone tried? Is it Everytime you insert into different girl have to change condom?
Which girls pair for the tarma pairs?
Old 24-03-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Mrjabby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
for looks for service?