The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HuangXiaoNiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fiction: The Sexcapades of Uncle Huat

Nice story, support here
Old 18-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Heh... I suppose I am glad to see some support for my sick, twisted fantasies?

Anyway, sharp-eyed readers might notice that I have tweaked the story a little. Mostly to brush up the grammar and improve characterization. Removed some superfluous details and added in relevant ones. Hopefully, the narrative flows better now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
Camping for more Vanessa!!!
Originally, Vanessa was only meant to be the first of many for our disgustingly depraved DOM villain protagonist. However, stories and characters sometimes take on lives of their own, and move far beyond the reach of their author's dictation.

Most unfortunately for our poor Vanessa, I have a feeling that she is turning out to be a recurring character in this sordid tale...

As they pulled over in the rundown, dimly lit basement carpark, Huat noticed that it was almost empty. Small wonder, as the building was undergoing a major overhaul, with all its tenants vacated quite awhile ago. Furthermore, it was secluded along the fringes of the CBD, with nothing noteworthy within walking distance, pretty much ensuring that nobody would park there voluntarily.

With the mouthwatering image of Vanessa's curvy bum freshly seared into his brain, Huat slowly got out of his vehicle with conflicting thoughts in his head, not to mention an awkward bulge in his pants.

Vanessa took a deep breath and went over to face Huat, shoulders slightly stooped in contrition, hands clasped tightly together in front of her. She was biting her lower lip nervously, and Huat could see hints of anxiety tearing up in the corners of her large, expressive eyes.

"Uncle... as I was saying, can we please not call the insurance company for this?" Vanessa implored earnestly.

"Ehhh... ok lah Miss. I also don't want so much trouble. If you can give me some money to fix my car, we can settle this now. No issue."

"How much do you need?"

"Hmmm... maybe around $2000?"

"2k?!" Vanessa couldn't believe her ears. Just her luck to be caught in this sort of situation when she was particularly strapped for cash. "C'mon Uncle! Surely the damage can't be that bad right?"

"Hello Miss," Huat intoned severely. "Just now when driving over here, I can feel my rear suspension gone liao ok? Car cannot drive already. I also need to fix the dent in the boot. Plus paint job. You think all this very cheap to repair meh? Then towing company lei? Free one arh?"

Seeing a look of desperation rise in Vanessa's face, he continued on, emboldened:

"Not say I don't want to help you Miss. But I am only renting this car from Uber. Later still must return them in tip-top condition. If you don't want to call insurance, I need to send for express service to fix by today. 2k already give you chance liao hor."

Vanessa knew she was in big trouble this time. "Uncle please..." she begged. "I really do not have that kind of cash with me right now. Can you please, please, please just let me go today? I promise to pay you in full when I get my pay next week... Here! Take my name card! My contact details are all there. I swear I will not run away from you..."

Huat took the card from Vanessa's trembling fingers, gave it a quick look, and shot a suspicious stare right back at her.

"Wor... Miss Vanessa Lee, Senior Sales Executive of ZZZ Company don't have 2k to pay me? Mai lai lah... see your car I think is parallel import one. Must be very expensive. Can buy 200k car cannot pay 2k for your own mistake? Don't waste my time! Either you give me 2k now, or I call the insurance company to settle this."

Vanessa's heart slowly sank with wretched despair. Normally, she would have just gone along with this mean, fugly creep's suggestion to call the insurance company. Unfortunately, her business meeting with YYY Medical Group was less than an hour away. Going through the normal reporting process for automobile accidents would make her miss this critical appointment. This cannot be happening, not today, Vanessa bemoaned inwardly...

Huat's heart slowly stirred with indignant rage. Normally, he would have been more easy going in this sort of situation. Unfortunately, having just been unfairly downtrodden by RBF OL, he was quick to cast Vanessa as one of the same ilk - pampered princesses who think they can get away with just about anything. The perceived lie she told him about not being able to come up with 2k only added to Huat's growing mistrust and resentment...

This series of unfortunate events, both past and present, culminated in Huat's breaking point. Life seemed to be throwing crap at him at every turn lately, and he was just not going to put up with it anymore. With all sorts of evil thoughts racing through his head, Huat slowly admired the voluptuous Vanessa once more, and - quite abruptly - as if a switch flipped within him, something malevolent inside the darkest reaches of his heart woke up. Huat knew that he had to teach this unrepentant, self-indulgent slut a lesson she will never forget...

Lost in thought, Vanessa did not notice that Huat had surreptitiously moved to stand right beside her. She only started realizing what was happening when she felt a firm, meaty hand placed on the small of her back, right above her buttocks. Looking up, she caught Huat staring at her salaciously.

"Uncle... what are you doing?..." she asked feebly.

Huat snaked his arm around Vanessa's waist. Instinctively, he could sense that her hopelessness was real. This lovely lady is trapped in his clutches, powerless to stop him from acting out his perverse fantasies on her nubile, sensuous body.

"Miss Lee... let's go to my car. Don't worry, we can slowly discuss how to settle this..."

Last edited by peanodood1337; 19-03-2018 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Polishing up the grammar (:
Old 19-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, look forward to your next updates. support support.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 19-03-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

NIce story, just up you my 15 humble points to show appreciation
Old 19-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 19-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

More!!!
Old 19-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
paperstones deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexciting! More please!!
Old 19-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice stuff bro, support your story.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 7
YellowSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYellowSky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS got good writing skills . Keep up the good work .
Old 19-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
vvunga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSky View Post
TS got good writing skills . Keep up the good work .
Agreed . Really good writing skills .
Old 19-03-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Cagedfury deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more of Uncle Huat!
Old 19-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Hi ts. Good writing. Keep up with the details.
Old 19-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Power!
CAMPING FOR MORE!
Old 19-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Sorry guys, the following update ended up being shorter than originally planned. I was caught in the rain earlier, and is feeling somewhat feverish now.

Looks like Huat's blue balls aren't going away so soon...

Due to her "daddy issues", Vanessa has a general mistrust of men, and was somewhat sexually inexperienced as a result. She is no prude though, and had actually dated her classmate, Simon, for 2 years back in her uni days.

Simon has a kind, gentle demeanor, and always appeared to be considerate of Vanessa's needs. He wooed her patiently for months, before Vanessa finally gave in to his advances. Things were good for a time, and Vanessa truly believed then that Simon could heal the rift in her heart.

Most unfortunately, Simon turned out to be the proverbial "wolf-in-sheep's-clothing" in the end. While accidentally accessing his browser history one fateful day, Vanessa discovered to her disappointment that Simon is - in reality - a disgusting creep who had been posting videos of their intimate encounters online. All for the sake of some stupid "reputation points" in some sleazy forum.

From her experience with Simon, Vanessa's misgivings about men grew. Joining the workforce did nothing to dispel this notion, as she had to fend off the indecent proposals of colleagues and clients regularly. After dumping Simon, Vanessa has not been with anyone since for the past 5 years.

Suffice to say, Vanessa could hazard a guess at what Huat had in mind. But what choice does she have? A hurried peek at her Chanel Première timepiece told her that, come what may, this fracas has to be wrapped up in 30 minutes...

"Ok Uncle... what can I do for you to let this matter go?"

Huat slid his hand down from the small of Vanessa's back, trailing his fingers lightly across her perky, ample bottom. Through the thin fabric of Vanessa's tight skirt, he started to trace the outline of her lacy undergarments, prompting an involuntary, repulsed shudder from the defenseless young woman.

After several uncomfortable moments for Vanessa, Huat's roving fingers reached the end of her bottom's curvature. He cupped her right butt cheek softly, and gave it a sensual, suggestive squeeze:

"Come Miss Lee... let me show you what you can do... ok?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1