The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
tales of Korean twin sisters

In North Korean town near the DMZ area, a mother carrying twin babies was overpowered by thugs who specialized in selling babies to the South Korean prostitution syndicate.

One mother holding on to one twin while screaming for help..
Many people heard her cries, and rushed over to help, but the thugs managed to run off with one of her daughter.

18 years later, one half of the twin studied in North Korean college, while other half learnt to work as a prostitute in red light district of South Korea.

Kim Mong na, excelled at studies and her talents was recognised by North Korean military who plan to train her as military intelligence agent infilirating the South Korea.

Park Nyn soo, began to learn how to fuck under tulege of senior woman ...

(continued later tonight. get to work now..)
Old 22-03-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
TanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTanKeeChiu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: tales of Korean twin sisters

First to support .
Old 22-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
evanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyevanalmighty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have always wanted to bonk twins .
Old 22-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
HoSehKeeLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to support .
Old 22-03-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyspaceshuttle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanalmighty View Post
I have always wanted to bonk twins .
Same here , I also want .
Old 22-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
HelloPhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story by TS!
Old 22-03-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
blacksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would also like to bonk twins .
Old 22-03-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

At North Korean police station, police officers and a political commissar (police) told weeping mother that her baby was kidnapped by evil southern regime.
Weeping and emotional mother asked why?
Political commissar told her that southern regime wanted babies for experiments.
Weeping mother: why don't you send army to get babies back?
Political commissar : our army not strong enough to conquer southern regime which is protect by its all powerful overlord.
Weeping mother understood that southern part was ruled by US.
Political commissar then offered to help her move further northern as her home was too close to southern regime.

Kim Mong Na was told how South Korean agents kidnapped her sister and this develop hatred for South Korea and US. She went to school and learn to elementally studies- maths, korean, and playacting, show respect to Great Leader, Dear Leader and Great Marshal. Everyday, she heard of how Uncle Sam (man with beard, hat, with stars and stripes) nearly owned Korea and Great Leader Kim fought hard to reclaim land but he failed to reclaim other half as Uncle Sam and his friend, Japan, were too strong.
Mong Na raised up her hands and told teacher that her sister was kidnapped by Southern regime agents ,she resolved to help Great Marshal to reclaim whole land to rescue her sister. Her teacher was impressed and she record these act and words to Political Commisar who was in charge of Education.

From then on till she reach 18 year old, she excelled in studies, and Ministry of Education noted her resolve to fight southern regime due to her kidnapped sister, decide to send her to military college , where she learn the need for country to have strong military and nuclear arms to combat US.
She learnt how to shoot and engage in fight against Russian instructors (a Russian Communist Party members who escaped Russia to seek refuge in strongly communist country (N.Korea).)
After graduating from military college, she was sent to State Security Department (secret police organisaion), where she learnt to speak Russian, Chinese,Japanse, English, and higher maths, science, and learnt to assasinate, and other spying technique, and also underwent intensive brainwashing scheme to render herself immune to attraction to western media, and other temptions.

At South Korean jungle large fortess, where there are high fence , with heavily armed men armed with machine guns, and few mini-AA sites (mini guns and Stinger SAM, for warding off police blackhawk helicopters ), there house large buildings which belonged to all powerful mafia syndicate, who make billions of dollars in all sort of crime. its leaders were on most wanted list by Interpol. It was ranked one of most formidable crime organisations in the world beside drug cartels in Columbia, Italy's mafias, Japanese Yazuka....)

Park Nyn Soo, begin her childhood inside the building of this fortess where she interact with other gals, under watchful eyes of men and she was taken care of by assigned nanny - 39 year old courtesan.
She had no collection of her own childhood and who were her parents..
She began her education inside the school where well educated mafia members act as teachers. she learnt English, Korean, and science and Maths of money .
During her bathtime with other gals, she and others naked in front of male minders (thats was to teach them not to be shy as they were trained to be prositutes.)
She and her mates were white nighties during their childhood years.
When she reached 13 year old, her breasts developed and her period began. but she was not told of her need to wear bra, till she was 21 years old (ready to go out to work in brothels..)
She was told to see doctor ( mafia member of medicial training) and he taught her how to use sanitary pad or tampon during period.
She was given physical training to strengthen her body as well running speed so that she can ran away from police fast.

When she reached 18 year old, she studied higher english, maths, biology and sex related history and go on to watch and learn how her senior (a prostitute) fucking man (a senior gang member)

Last edited by tiahborlang; 22-03-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 22-03-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Jefecito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 22-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Park Nyn Soo, and her team mates- all dressed in pink dresses, went sent to large hall, where they were seated and well dressed lady in her make-up appeared , introducing herself. The trainees were curious why her face like that,(actually, she was having make-up on.)

The man appeared , stripping naked, and then lady undressed , showing her bra and panties. Naturally, the trainees were curious about the bra because they never see bra before. They were told to be quiet and pay attention .

Lady then give him catbath, frenching before going down to suck penis, till his penis hardened and she let him fuck her till he cummed..

When session over, the lady dressed and give lectures on sexuality.
One gal , with big breasts, asking " what is that thing you wear on your breasts?" (she was wondering why she don't have )

Lady replied that she would get to wear these stuffs 3 year later..

In North Korea State Security dept training centre, Kim Mong Na learnt more about USA, Japan, Australia, China,Russia. She was told that China was most disappointing country as they adopt western ways of life,drinking western type of coffee (latte, Cuppucino,etc..) and adopt western type of military culture. (did you notice China lady officer look like western kind)?
When she was ready , her agency sent her to China via northern border with China where she was to be based in DPRK Embassy as state employees. and learnt more there.
After 3 months, she was given South Korea passport and travelled to South Korea by plane from Beijing. She was accompanied by her minders who ensured that she don't get corrupted by evil culture.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 15
Arol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start , support
Old 23-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Yankeeism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp for more story.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice new story and updates TS!
Old 23-03-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more juicy updates to this story.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Kim Mong Na was taken aback by beauty of Seoul International Airport with wide variety of travellers and passenger aircraft, and number of restaurants and cafes , and youngsters wearing wide variety of clothes and hairstyles which she never seen before.
She asked her senior who told her to keep her mouth shut and don't ask so many questions.

She was taken to the van, where there is no window, and back window was sat by her senior .
Her senior told her that Southerners are like that because they are corrupt slave to their colonial master, the USA. and that USA rule nearby seas, namely South China Sea, Sea of Japan, etc. its big ship can shoot out 100 aircrafts to bomb other countries.
She was filled with hatred for USA whom she thought was reponsible for kidnapping of her sister, she hope to rescue her sister one day.

When van reached its destination, she was told to get off . It was 2 storey terrace house with compound in the forest.
She was taken inside the house and led to the secret door which led her to underground store room which served as base of operations against S.Korea. there she met 6 agents, 1 female and 5 males. and there are audiory equipment, and maps.

She do compiling works, then sort it these out, electronically transmit these to Ministry of State Security of DPRK.

On the other hand , Park Nyn Soo and her team mates were told to gather at the hall where man and woman in dark suit told them to get dressed in traditonal dresses, and applies make-up to get ready for occassion next day.
They were told to go to bed early.
Next day, they did execrise and then attend lecture till 4pm.

They were taken to another building where they were greeted with sight of men and women in suits .(they were all gangsters )
Woman then told them to line up in row, and two man come with set of Korean traditional dresses. and two women stripped in front of them (men included.)
the women showed them to wear traditional dress in proper way.

after trainees dressed up, they were taken to dressing table where women trainer show them how to apply makeup, and then wear shoes and walked lady-like. Some trainees found it difficult because they wear sports shoes and slippers since young.

They were told to learn to serve wine, and food . They practised by serving male gangsters .

At evening, they were told to line up at the entrance of this fortress . they saw many men armed with assault weapons and some manning min-AA sites.
When fortess door opened, several large black cars and vans came in, then senior lady told the juniors to bow and greet when mafia elders came out of their cars.
At the inner hall, they lined up to for mafia elders to inspect.
At dining banquet, elders sat and wine and foods were served by the gals.

Then senior lady told them lined up and undressed (senior lady also undressed ) and all gals entertained elders in nude and mass orgy began.
all elders fuck and then swop ladies, and one elder want to see lesbian sex between ladies.
Few hours later, elders were satisfied and gals dressed up and lined up to greet them bye.

A year later... all gals were told to gather and further lectures began .

At night, gals were taken to department store , at the private event which the organisation paid big money to shopping mall owner to cater them alone... They were taken to see cosmetics, clothes, lingeries ,shoes..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1