The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Physiotherapist sentenced to jail, caning for molesting teenage client

Luke Manimaran Degarajoo was sentenced to 11 months' jail and three strokes of the cane for molesting a client.ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

PUBLISHEDMAR 21, 2018, 6:30 PM SGT

Shaffiq Idris Alkhatib

SINGAPORE - An 18-year-old girl who turned up for a physiotherapy session was instead molested by the owner of the practice.

The teen was left confused during the massage as Luke Manimaran Degarajoo, 43, had touched her inappropriately.

She made a police report four hours later, after confiding in a friend.

Luke, the owner of The Rehab Physio Practice in Delfi Orchard, was sentenced on Wednesday (March 21) to 11 months' jail and three strokes of the cane.

The victim had turned up at the practice on March 25 last year at 6.20pm seeking treatment for back and hip pain.

Luke told her the session would last 15 minutes and directed her to a massage bed in a therapy room.

Meanwhile, the victim's friend waited outside and the door to the room was left half shut.

When the massage started, the teenager was fully clothed. But then Luke told her to remove her top and loosen her shorts.

The victim complied as she thought it was part of the treatment.

While massaging, Luke molested her twice after rolling down her underwear and shorts.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Gail Wong said: "The victim felt uncomfortable by the contact but did not shout or ask for help as she was unsure if it was part of the treatment or not."

The massage ended when the victim heard Luke speaking to her friend who had glanced into the room and was surprised to find her in the nude.

When confronted, Luke claimed the victim needed a deep massage as her injury was "very bad".

After the session ended, he gave her a report detailing his assessment of her condition.

She did not complain initially as she was unsure if the way he touched her was part of the treatment.

The teenager told her friend about her ordeal when they left at around 7.40pm before lodging a police report about four hours later.

Luke is now out on a $10,000 bail after the court granted his request to defer his sentence as he had to settle some personal matters.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...teenage-client

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 23-03-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
CheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCheeHongGan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Physiotherapist sentenced to jail, caning for molesting teenage client

Deep massage no need to be in the nude.
Old 23-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 14
rousch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrousch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The accused will have good time in Changi resort .
Old 23-03-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyspaceshuttle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rousch View Post
The accused will have good time in Changi resort .
Agree , very good time there .
Old 23-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
eastbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
You can do deep massage ?
Old 23-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

source: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...teenage-client

Well... I don't want to be touched by him neither.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeHongGan View Post
Agree... simply pull her underwear aside and I'm ready to carry out the "deep" massage.
Old 23-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RoyBarrett2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
the character Bog from the movie Shawshank Redemption comes to mind.

"i'm gonna open my fly n you're gonna swallow what i give u to swallow."
Old 23-03-2018, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

He can't survive in this industry after he is released, he may need to go over JB and further north to start all over again.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
He can't survive in this industry after he is released, he may need to go over JB and further north to start all over again.
Well, if he wants to go overseas, the first question he will be asked is if he has any criminal record...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1