The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-02-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
Yes, widely avai at most mps. But the user experience is very different in The Lord establishments vs establishments such as Poseidon, nataree etc.
Sometime find non commercial girl such as ol, they are more sticky and possessive, so better just pay, fuck and if bored, just change another one.
Do share your experience on why you find the user experience in Lord and Copa different from other MPs in Ratchada?

From my viewpoint, The Lord is a high-end MP based on price, and this is reflected also in the luxurious facilities and price of girls, cheapest starting from 3K+ up. Those 3-5K girls are not necessarily better in terms of looks. There are many other MPs with girls in 3K category that are more presentable in terms of looks. However, they do have some girls in the 6-9K category that are damn chio, much better than other MPs with similar pricing. For those looking for syts, Lord may not be suitable, majority of girls are mid 20s and above. I previously enquired for young girls, got laughed at by PPS.

As for Copa, it's one of my favourite because it has decent facilities and the type of girls I go for (OL looking, mid 20s). Besides Copa, my other fav hunting grounds are Labelle and Caesar. I consider these the mid-tier MPs. Price wise about the same. Service wise, I find they are all similar. Perhaps the only difference is bbbj seem to be standard for copa and Lord, though at Labelle and Caesar, most times it was offered without asking. As for GFE, it depends on chemistry with girls, so hard to define if one place better than others.

If you are specifically comparing Poisedon and Nataree with the Lord establishments, then I would agree with you. I had bad experiences at Poisedon, not once but three consecutive times, hence it is on my banned list. Not only service was rushed, girl was starfish in bed, and 2 of them had flabby tummy cos they gave birth before. Not sure if things have changed, since I have not patronize for afew years already. As for Nataree, some hits and misses, dependent on the girl I picked. But haven't totally banned the place yet, even though the rooms are a big turn off. Normally I go there as last resort. Based on the sheer number of girls avail, there is always one to be found for most chiongsters.

Hope others can share their perspective, instead of getting embroiled in name calling and stealth agent arguments.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Most the MP gals are supply by agents under contract. Some high end MP do reserved some special gals behind the room for their vip customers.
You need to ask your regular papasan upon request and or call to reserved your favourite gals.

Victoria Secret use to be our favourite mp and is locate in a quiet resident area.
The problem of coming back is hard to get taxis during the night and need to wait quite a while or ask the staff to book a taxis for us.

Copa Cabana and The Lord is definite worth trying and the best times we had is during the MP run by Chuwit group.
I've always wanted to try those MPs along kampaeng phet or Rama 9, but problem is need to take taxi to go there. Those along Ratchada, including Amsterdam are just within walking distance to bts, and more importantly located close enough to do MP hopping. Maybe next trip will go look see the less assessible MPs. BTW, if take cab to these places, will I have to pay "commission" to cab driver?
Old 02-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
BTW, if take cab to these places, will I have to pay "commission" to cab driver?
That you don have to worri........ The establishments will pay the drivers if any......... U juz pay the taxi meter fare

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-02-2015, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
But haven't totally banned the place yet, even though the rooms are a big turn off. Normally I go there as last resort. Based on the sheer number of girls avail, there is always one to be found for most chiongsters............
Nataree rooms reno already still no good
Old 02-02-2015, 08:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I've always wanted to try those MPs along kampaeng phet or Rama 9, but problem is need to take taxi to go there.
That's the problem..... taking taxis to these MPs.
By doing that you automatically have put yourself in the back of the Q for preferred customers..... To get VIP treatment or the better quality girls you need to arrive in private cars as the staff do keep observation on customers. My thai buddy will always "borrow" his dad's Mercedes whenever we want to pay a visit to these establishments...... and others often wondered why we were always offered the best girls and rooms.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Do share your experience on why you find the user experience in Lord and Copa different from other MPs in Ratchada?

From my viewpoint, The Lord is a high-end MP based on price, and this is reflected also in the luxurious facilities and price of girls, cheapest starting from 3K+ up. Those 3-5K girls are not necessarily better in terms of looks. There are many other MPs with girls in 3K category that are more presentable in terms of looks. However, they do have some girls in the 6-9K category that are damn chio, much better than other MPs with similar pricing. For those looking for syts, Lord may not be suitable, majority of girls are mid 20s and above. I previously enquired for young girls, got laughed at by PPS.

As for Copa, it's one of my favourite because it has decent facilities and the type of girls I go for (OL looking, mid 20s). Besides Copa, my other fav hunting grounds are Labelle and Caesar. I consider these the mid-tier MPs. Price wise about the same. Service wise, I find they are all similar. Perhaps the only difference is bbbj seem to be standard for copa and Lord, though at Labelle and Caesar, most times it was offered without asking. As for GFE, it depends on chemistry with girls, so hard to define if one place better than others.

If you are specifically comparing Poisedon and Nataree with the Lord establishments, then I would agree with you. I had bad experiences at Poisedon, not once but three consecutive times, hence it is on my banned list. Not only service was rushed, girl was starfish in bed, and 2 of them had flabby tummy cos they gave birth before. Not sure if things have changed, since I have not patronize for afew years already. As for Nataree, some hits and misses, dependent on the girl I picked. But haven't totally banned the place yet, even though the rooms are a big turn off. Normally I go there as last resort. Based on the sheer number of girls avail, there is always one to be found for most chiongsters.

Hope others can share their perspective, instead of getting embroiled in name calling and stealth agent arguments.
Copa is under The Lord group. The premium brand The Lord is at soi 7, where the girls are not as much as what we see in most mps.
Copa starts from 2k plus to 3k, have the occasional premium ones at 6k plus.
But i much prefer The Lord at soi 7 as the girls dress nicer, more trained in etiquette as compared to other mps. In many mps, the girls can be priced higher where they have nicer looks but when they start talking, can't shake off the "province" accent.

Poseidon, Emmanuel, Caesar are long time brands and i find that going these establishments is a heng sway thing. Where u may or may not get someone good during there.

Nataree has very dark lighting, old decor, old rooms and it does affect the experience. One may get a very sweet girl, but the room can be old.

As The Lord are selling babes at the high 5k up packages, i am sure they have a higher benchmark for girls if not those lower priced can go to copa. I had a girl previously in copa who was around mid 2ks, but her price went up to the 3k plus category. In order to do so, she needs to have a certain number of clients who do bookings to get the "promotion in rank"

If the girl is lousy in service, i think there is no way she can get enough bookings to go to a higher bracket. Thus with such stringent criteria in The Lord establishment, so far i have no complaints on their quality of girls and services. Especially when with their higher price tags, they do have to work harder to entice the customer to patronize them again.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 02-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
That's the problem..... taking taxis to these MPs.
By doing that you automatically have put yourself in the back of the Q for preferred customers..... To get VIP treatment or the better quality girls you need to arrive in private cars as the staff do keep observation on customers. My thai buddy will always "borrow" his dad's Mercedes whenever we want to pay a visit to these establishments...... and others often wondered why we were always offered the best girls and rooms.
Quite true ........... Especially if first timers to the establishments they judge ur spending power on what u wear what car you drive etc ............ The first time i go Villa it was a thai friend who brought me there........... Basically he is a ah sia kia........ Father rich....... I was in his Maserati ghibli ........ He park straight at the entrance of Villa ........ I tot there would be some jockey that would park his car at the parking lot but no............ His car stay there....... The number of service staff kaptains MMS that wai us makes me tis poor man really look like a superstar for first time in my life........... All selections of gals at that point stood still until he chose his gal and i chose my gal....... A little paiseh though....... Oso my first time drinking blue labelz....... Would say quite a experience for a commoner like me The next time I went was given similar service but the third time i went there I was treated like any other customers that day knnz maybe becuz they found out me commoner poor man cannot afford to pay that much but still it was good quality time

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Nataree rooms reno already still no good
Maybe they haven seen the rooms at Yaowarat..........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 02-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Agents Of S.T.E.A.L.T.H. (Season 1/Episode 2 Trailer)

Visited massage parlours over the weekend with a bro in town as he needed some recommendations.

The Madame Massage

1800baht for the ladies. mid 20s. Not the usual SYTs.

Emmanuelle

2600baht as well as 3200baht category. Can find one or two gems.

Nataree

Plenty of girls at work. 2600 baht for most girls with exception of some at 3200baht. A couple of "low mileage as said" 5000baht. Totally not worth if I would say. Lol.

Alaina

Only saw a few girls working. Did not bother to ask price since friend was not interested.

Lord

Starts from 4300baht till XL cat of 7800baht. Took a look at the XL cat. Had 5 of them. saw two quite appealing. As for the 4300baht the looks just normal but probably make up for the well known service and posh rooms.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
JANSEN4 is Cool - loads of Potential

any ladyboy massage other than mitu?
Old 03-02-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
I feel the really good ones are in The Lord. Soi 7 ratchada, a very upmarket mp before colonze. The cousin copa cabana at soi 17 ratchada has cheaper options at 2k plus 3k over. Most ex should be 6k plus.
My all time favorite & most frequented was Hi-Class. Too bad they closed down during my recent BKK trip in 2013.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
My all time favorite & most frequented was Hi-Class. Too bad they closed down during my recent BKK trip in 2013.
Its still around. The mp beside Emmanuelle hidden in that street corner. I think they changed name. Went there recently and wasn't impressed. I put them in the same range as nataree, emmanuelle, nothing special as their girls easily available like the cat50 range.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2015, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
That you don have to worri........ The establishments will pay the drivers if any......... U juz pay the taxi meter fare
Really? Was told a long long time ago to avoid taking cab directly to MPs, cos they will add the driver commission to the price of the girl. I only know that Lord establishments do not pay commission to cab drivers- took a cab once during a heavy downpour to copa and did not see any padding of bill. Havent tried for others...

I don't know which is worse...walking into MP or taking cab? If I don't drive the PPS would likely guess I'm a tourist. Anyway once open mouth they confirm will know.

I used to dislike going labelle and Lord because the PPS will assess customers based on how they dress and what nationality, and consider if you are worth the effort to serve you (and of course if u will give tips). The first few times no one bothered coming to serve me. Sometime I prefer it that way since I was only going to look see, other times become frustrating trying to get attention of the PPS to ask qns or pick girls. If planning to go to a regular joint it helps to make friends with one of the PPS.
Old 03-02-2015, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
thaiboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My humble FR while i'm in BKK for a long time,

Been awhile since I chiong the gogo bars in bangkok.
Kinda sick of the ugly and lousy service girls in nana plaza and soi cowboy.
Nowadays the girls just do like machine then go off. not fun at all.
Heard the pubs finding it harder to get girls of certain quality and willing to service 5-10 men a night. so decided to skip the two "farang" place

As it's a Monday the clubs not so happening so decided to check out patpong area gogo/Tded99. Decided to go patpong but don't be mistaken, I don't go for ladyboy type.

Chance upon three awesome agogo-s
  1. Black Pagoda
  2. Electric Blue
  3. The Strip

Gave the strip a try as i felt this place looks cheaper(that's what happens when u stay in TH too long). Ordered a drink of singha and started my recce. Not a bad place with 4-5 hotties on the chrome. I had a hard time deciding who to call so since it's a Monday then try two girls lor.

Called upon twos girl Jub and Peung, they were sweet as honey and their figure is in tip top condition, mid 20s. We converse in my thaiglish and soon the rubba action start. Was given a lapdance in awesome alternating mode. then the drink question pop up. No choice lor service until like that have to give drink at least.

Ordered two lady drinks and action continue with the awesome DJ spinning the bangkok style EDM with top 40 songs. Grind until damm song, my didi hard until want to explode already. So try to relac abit.

When i stop them, they continue then ask if want BJ or Boom-boom while rubbing my dick. Then i asked isit have to barfine? woah mama quote me 1200B. Thankfully they have a naughty booth, so give the booth a try 1,500Bdmg.

At first it felt weird banging a chick behind a curtain with her on the table, but i kinda grew to like this style as it feels like banging a chick straight off the dance floor in the club with the music pulsing the humps.

Took off her lacy black green bra to review her nice erected brown nipples, i sucked it like there's no tomorrow. then once i suck until song, i start to pump her. Drilled her sweet pussy with the love juice spilling out. She started to moan loud while grasping my arm. By this time I was f*** care about the outside people chatting and pumped my way to glory.

After the session, she help me clean up with wet wipes and kissed me like long time lovers. The chemistry gao gao, i asked her if she wants to spend the night with me as i don't want her to be lonely. She laughed and said ok, took her out for "tom jum" supper before continuing round 23456 at home.

Choke Dee na! (Good Luck) I'm a firm believer in chemistry before bonking.
Up some points if u like my FR and do give these places a visit.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have been a samster longer than most of you. Posted many FR's covering HK, Macau, China, Germany, Manila, Vietnam, Myanmar. I had to adopt a new handle and asked SB to remove all my previous FR's because my old handle accidentally exposed my true identity.

As a well accepted forum etiquette, please relegate all attacks and counter attacks that are directed to an individual to private message. In other words, take your dirty fights outside. No need to pollute the forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1