The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Bro, I have to agree with you that the sexy Shuang Shuang treats return customers exceptionally well ... Good marketing strategy I guess ... In this era, WLs need to make a distinct differentiation in what they can offer as well as packaging in the midst of stiff competition in GL ... Will FR in due course ... Please stay tune ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
............. Shuang Shuang claimed to modify her own clothes, cut and sew ownself. Hehe... Quite artistic in me opinion Maybe someday she retire may open fashion shop in China. She said her top she wore last Sat night when i rtf her used to be her night gown... cut and sew modify into sexy top... keke...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A Sexily Attractive Hotie from Yi Tiao Long

A Sexily Attractive hotie!

WL Name - Shuang Shaung
Origin - Xian, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long)
Misc Info - Has been around since a year ago

Looks - 7.8/10

She possesses sharp facial features. Big double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes layered with mascara. She has sharp and high bridge nose. She has long straight tress which is tinted in honey brown colour. I would classify her as very sex-appealing, womanly and has a contemporary looks ... Not those kawaii pretty type. To me, she is gorgeous ... She has neither fair nor tan facial complexion ... Good thing is, she has smooth facial complexion. She has an aura of confidence and natural charm that differentiate her from those usual PRC WL one sees in GL.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she scores because she has a professional dancer/pole dancer like bod - Slim, taut, svelt, flat abs and almost zero fats. She look tall and leggy in an illusion sense with those 4 inches stiletoes heels and ultra mini skirts ... Great dress sense that fawn her assets with great impact ... She has a fashionable barbwire tattoo on her left upper arm and her navel is pierced. She certainly looks very appealing to me and turned me on in double quick time ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Albeit her frontal assets were surgically-augmented to Cup C, they don't feel very hard at the base but not tender like natural tits. I must say they were very quite well done and looks palatable to my eyes. She has small cherry like nipples which are red in color. I personally prefer pencil eraser size nipples.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

I ogled and caressed her attractive and sexy bod gently ... I then slided my hands underneath her mini skirt to squeeze her juicy butt cheeks ... We kissed very gently ... She reacted very sensuously and slowly with gentle moans ... I enjoyed her company ... Yummilicious!

Shower (Yi Tiao Long routine) - 8.5/10

It was fantabulous! She first did a soapy body2body massage on my back while I proned on an inflatable rubber mattress. I can feel her svelt and taut bod sliding along my back torso sensually and stimulatingly. She would constantly slide her fingers along my ass-crack and perineum to accentuate the stimulation ... The feeling was shiokalicious! She then made me lied on my back. She would caress and stroke my little member and my ass-crack stimulatingly & erotically before she proceeded to perform a body2body massage on my frontal torso. The way she glided and slided her sexy bod against my torso was so sexily mesmerizing ... The feeling of her tits and pussy touched my front torso was so damn stimulating ... I was on cloub 9 and I can feel the adrenaline rush downsouth at that juncture ... She never failed to glance at me in a very sex-appealing fashion. Woaff!! Awesome!!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She sucked ice and filled her mouth with warm water before performing a cat-bath on me ... The ice-water filled licking have the most stimulating impact on my nipples ... Shiokalicious! She regularly planted kisses on my lips ... And I then split open her lips with mine to french her gently ...

AR - N/A

She would only stimulate my arse-crack and hole with her agile fingers.

French Kissing - 7.5/10 (With Caveat!)

We frenched in a slow and sensuous fashion but the essential connection was not intense enough to bring on the fire within me. I believe she would be able "to set me on fire" if I RTF. Nonetheless, I enjoyed frenching this hot babe ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Woaff! Very heavenly deep-throated BBBJ! This was one of the best I have experienced in GL. She used her hand action in a very effective way in the sense that she did not over do it unlike some WL. Her hand action was subtle but stimulatingly effective. You have to experience it in order to understand exactly what I mean here. Her hand-mouth action coupled with her sex-appealing looks were a lethal combination! If I do not know how to control my ejaculation, I might misfire for sure ...

FJ - 7.7/10

Honestly, I did not sustain very long before I reached climax because she has done one heck of a series of sexually stimulating routines before the coitus. Therefore we only adopted Asian Cowgal Ride and missionary. I love the way she rode me ... She would at first lean her head against mine momentarily, we then frenched alittle before she rode me. Her riding style was rather sexy like some kind of a professional sexy dance routine ... I then held her face close to mine to french her passionately ... The intimacy appeared to be gradually building up and as such hastened the orgasmic phase ... I ultimately climaxed in missionary ... It was certainly a power-driven session for me ... Another enjoyable & quality session ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantabulous! I have nothing to fault her ... She has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Sexily Attractive Hotie from Yi Tiao Long

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
A Sexily Attractive hotie!

WL Name - Shuang Shaung
Origin - Xian, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long)
Misc Info - Has been around since a year ago

Looks - 7.8/10

She possesses sharp facial features. Big double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes layered with mascara. She has sharp and high bridge nose. She has long straight tress which is tinted in honey brown colour. I would classify her as very sex-appealing, womanly and has a contemporary looks ... Not those kawaii pretty type. To me, she is gorgeous ... She has neither fair nor tan facial complexion ... Good thing is, she has smooth facial complexion. She has an aura of confidence and natural charm that differentiate her from those usual PRC WL one sees in GL.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although she ain't tall by GL standard, she scores because she has a professional dancer/pole dancer like bod - Slim, taut, svelt, flat abs and almost zero fats. She look tall and leggy in an illusion sense with those 4 inches stiletoes heels and ultra mini skirts ... Great dress sense that fawn her assets with great impact ... She has a fashionable barbwire tattoo on her left upper arm and her navel is pierced. She certainly looks very appealing to me and turned me on in double quick time ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Albeit her frontal assets were surgically-augmented to Cup C, they don't feel very hard at the base but not tender like natural tits. I must say they were very quite well done and looks palatable to my eyes. She has small cherry like nipples which are red in color. I personally prefer pencil eraser size nipples.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

I ogled and caressed her attractive and sexy bod gently ... I then slided my hands underneath her mini skirt to squeeze her juicy butt cheeks ... We kissed very gently ... She reacted very sensuously and slowly with gentle moans ... I enjoyed her company ... Yummilicious!

Shower (Yi Tiao Long routine) - 8.5/10

It was fantabulous! She first did a soapy body2body massage on my back while I proned on an inflatable rubber mattress. I can feel her svelt and taut bod sliding along my back torso sensually and stimulatingly. She would constantly slide her fingers along my ass-crack and perineum to accentuate the stimulation ... The feeling was shiokalicious! She then made me lied on my back. She would caress and stroke my little member and my ass-crack stimulatingly & erotically before she proceeded to perform a body2body massage on my frontal torso. The way she glided and slided her sexy bod against my torso was so sexily mesmerizing ... The feeling of her tits and pussy touched my front torso was so damn stimulating ... I was on cloub 9 and I can feel the adrenaline rush downsouth at that juncture ... She never failed to glance at me in a very sex-appealing fashion. Woaff!! Awesome!!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She sucked ice and filled her mouth with warm water before performing a cat-bath on me ... The ice-water filled licking have the most stimulating impact on my nipples ... Shiokalicious! She regularly planted kisses on my lips ... And I then split open her lips with mine to french her gently ...

AR - N/A

She would only stimulate my arse-crack and hole with her agile fingers.

French Kissing - 7.5/10 (With Caveat!)

We frenched in a slow and sensuous fashion but the essential connection was not intense enough to bring on the fire within me. I believe she would be able "to set me on fire" if I RTF. Nonetheless, I enjoyed frenching this hot babe ...

BBBJ - 8.8/10

Woaff! Very heavenly deep-throated BBBJ! This was one of the best I have experienced in GL. She used her hand action in a very effective way in the sense that she did not over do it unlike some WL. Her hand action was subtle but stimulatingly effective. You have to experience it in order to understand exactly what I mean here. Her hand-mouth action coupled with her sex-appealing looks were a lethal combination! If I do not know how to control my ejaculation, I might misfire for sure ...

FJ - 7.7/10

Honestly, I did not sustain very long before I reached climax because she has done one heck of a series of sexually stimulating routines before the coitus. Therefore we only adopted Asian Cowgal Ride and missionary. I love the way she rode me ... She would at first lean her head against mine momentarily, we then frenched alittle before she rode me. Her riding style was rather sexy like some kind of a professional sexy dance routine ... I then held her face close to mine to french her passionately ... The intimacy appeared to be gradually building up and as such hastened the orgasmic phase ... I ultimately climaxed in missionary ... It was certainly a power-driven session for me ... Another enjoyable & quality session ...

Attitude - 8.8/10

Fantabulous! I have nothing to fault her ... She has the total package I desire in a WL ...

RTF - It is a foregone conclusion ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro Max..

Better RTF sooner rather than later. She might be going back in about 3-4 months time.

Cheers
Old 01-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shuang Shuang(16W12)

Shuang Shuang(16W12)....mid 20s Xian mm been in GL for a yr plus now... pretty v sexy slutty looker wif lovely big eyes n flowing straight hair(kinda like retired Da Qiao's(1817) hairstyle) hair model like n smells nice...162cm ht sexy legs, slim smooth bod wif a navel pierce, top left arm has a tattoo kinda like jolin tsai, C cups fake but not tat hard feels k wif pinkish redish tits, juicy ass gd for doggie which i found out ltr, pussy well trimmed...

Overall sex svc was enjoyable n hot at times + gfe vibes were gd as well particularly fm mid pt of the session onwards...had light flirty chat at the start which broke the ice...actually since i mentioned the retired Da Qiao, to me Shuang Shuang seems to be quite similar in personality...confident oozing sex appeal wif tat nu ren wei feeling...difference between the 2 is tat Shuang Shuang is more commando cock tease passionate sex whereas retired Da Qiao was more gf passionate sex...

Inflatable mattress soapy massage part was v enjoyable n relaxing...on me front bk facing up she first gave me a soothing soapy massage paying particular attention to me ass cheeks, ah, balls n cock at times which was shiok...then felt her bod/boobs contact n kissing/licking of me ears, side cheeks n neck area...turned onto me bk facing her, she at my side playful flirty eye contact, one of me hands roaming her boobs n smooth tummy n waist while she soapy massaged my chest n then hj, balls massage which was nice n played wif me ah...then she got on top of me, great bod contact feel n feel of her pussy... she again locked eyes wif me n gave me a boob fuck alternated wif tit fuck...while doing this she came close to me face soft wet lips touching n then pulled bk cock tease style!...

Bed action...more playful nottie flirty eye contact while hj, balls massage n played wif me ah...v gd cocktease...then came hot wet bbbj (hot water r tea? fm a flask...strangely saw the okt fill another flask wif ice for the other mms but think Shuang Shuang only took up the flask wif the hot liquid) wif more intense eye contact...nice added touch was her model like long hair grazing on me bod which felt so gd n smelt gd as well!...her bbbj is damn bloody shiok...cock head licks, twirl, head turn then up n down sucking then deepthroat, v nice...no ar but gd licks of me groin area n sucking of me balls...unfortunately she declined me tonguefu which was a bummer becuz i was raring to go...

but she more than made up for my disappointment wif hot heavy intense fj...started missionary slowly banged she teasing lips action, then when the tempo increased n i held her bum holding close the frenching began, light soft nice n natural...continued pounding n looked into her lovely sexy eyes n then she reached to squeeze her boobs n moaned loudly damn big turn on!...changed to doggie, gd mirror side effect, squeezed her juicy ass cheeks pounded, she has a lovely proportionate back length which really looked gd when she arched her bk, one of her hands reaching out to my hand on her ass gripping me n moaning for me to pound harder which i obliged...then got her to wear her killer heels n pounded her doggie standing wif her agst the mirror...ended wif missionary ass on edge of bed, legs pressed agst me chest while i pounded n we lightly frenched until i came...

Overall i had a v gd time wif Shuang Shuang...think we sorta of clicked well...the way i c it to get optimal sextisfaction wif Shuang Shuang got to slowly build up tempo n not rush things at the start...found her to be a nice friendly mm once i broke the ice...

tks alot to geylangfc, bluewing n ct12343 for the recommendation!
Old 16-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Jin Jin(16W12)

Jin Jin(16W12)...23 yr old sichuan mm(cld pass off as 20-21yr old) been in gl for abt 2mths plus...fair pretty syt wif lovely big eyes, normally dont like the mms wearing fake eyelashes but Jin Jin's looked quite nice!, petite 1.58cm slim, has afew tiny burn scars on her chest she told me due to an accident when v young...nice pair of perky soft b cupper boobs wif lightish brown tits, perky smooth ass gd for doggie, well kept pussy...she sure looked hot in a sexy short 2 piece black lacy number...

Overall sex svc was gd provides full pkge + YTL svc...however personally found her gfe level on the low side...inflatable mattress action quite relaxing, on me belly, she gave me a soothing massage, cleaned n played wif me ass, balls, then body massaged wif her soft boobs nice, followed by ar which was so so only as licks seemed to be mechanical...now lying on me bk soapy boob fuck not bad n eye contact wif this pretty syt quite shiok abit of soapy hj thrown in...

Bed action...she gave me the ice n hot tea combo catbath n bbbj which was pretty gd...nice eye contact n i enjoyed her lovely long black hair grazing on me face n chest wif a fragrant smell..bbbj quite gd mix of licks n sucks but done wif hand action...she said no to me tonguefu request which was a bummer so onto fj...fj gd as she has stamina n nice fit... enjoyed doggie as her back profile n juicy ass shiok to c while pounding, cowgal not bad as her movement was gd but her asian cowgal not tat gd as she was reluctant to move up n down but at least was able to do me flip which i like to do wif petite light mms, missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed her legs pushed together resting on me chest was really nice as had a gd feel in her pussy also enjoyable to c her pretty sweet facial expressions slowly getting a high look n her hands gripping my shoulders n holding my chest moaning...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall cant fault Jin Jin when it cums to sex svc, was quite happy...however like i said before gfe was on the low side, no frenching only light kiss on lips wif mouth firmly closed, looks like my sweet tongue totally no effect this time...managed to get her to loosen up abit post coital n asked why not much warmth, she replied tat gl not a place to find a gf!?...must say though tat she sure looked pretty n sweet wif a nice smile when she said this to me

To me Shuang Shuang(16W12) is a far far superior lay compared to Jin Jin notwithstanding her fake boobs
Old 17-07-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jin Jin(16W12)

Lulu vs shuang shuang. Who is the queen of Yi tiao long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Jin Jin(16W12)...23 yr old sichuan mm(cld pass off as 20-21yr old) been in gl for abt 2mths plus...fair pretty syt wif lovely big eyes, normally dont like the mms wearing fake eyelashes but Jin Jin's looked quite nice!, petite 1.58cm slim, has afew tiny burn scars on her chest she told me due to an accident when v young...nice pair of perky soft b cupper boobs wif lightish brown tits, perky smooth ass gd for doggie, well kept pussy...she sure looked hot in a sexy short 2 piece black lacy number...

Overall sex svc was gd provides full pkge + YTL svc...however personally found her gfe level on the low side...inflatable mattress action quite relaxing, on me belly, she gave me a soothing massage, cleaned n played wif me ass, balls, then body massaged wif her soft boobs nice, followed by ar which was so so only as licks seemed to be mechanical...now lying on me bk soapy boob fuck not bad n eye contact wif this pretty syt quite shiok abit of soapy hj thrown in...

Bed action...she gave me the ice n hot tea combo catbath n bbbj which was pretty gd...nice eye contact n i enjoyed her lovely long black hair grazing on me face n chest wif a fragrant smell..bbbj quite gd mix of licks n sucks but done wif hand action...she said no to me tonguefu request which was a bummer so onto fj...fj gd as she has stamina n nice fit... enjoyed doggie as her back profile n juicy ass shiok to c while pounding, cowgal not bad as her movement was gd but her asian cowgal not tat gd as she was reluctant to move up n down but at least was able to do me flip which i like to do wif petite light mms, missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed her legs pushed together resting on me chest was really nice as had a gd feel in her pussy also enjoyable to c her pretty sweet facial expressions slowly getting a high look n her hands gripping my shoulders n holding my chest moaning...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall cant fault Jin Jin when it cums to sex svc, was quite happy...however like i said before gfe was on the low side, no frenching only light kiss on lips wif mouth firmly closed, looks like my sweet tongue totally no effect this time...managed to get her to loosen up abit post coital n asked why not much warmth, she replied tat gl not a place to find a gf!?...must say though tat she sure looked pretty n sweet wif a nice smile when she said this to me

To me Shuang Shuang(16W12) is a far far superior lay compared to Jin Jin notwithstanding her fake boobs
Old 17-07-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Jin Jin(16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Both are on par IMHO! But Lulu has young MILF looks, genuine knockers and has voluptuous bod! Shuang Shuang has model and younger looks with well shaped slim bod but enhanced knockers! Shuang Shuang looks like a HK celeb whom I can't remember her name lor.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Wink Shuang Shuang n LuLu

To me gotta be Shuang Shuang becuz she has the total pkge save for her fake boobs but am willing to cut her slack for this as her overall pkge is solid...but must admit i am biased becuz me sessions wif her all damn shiok fm the v first call n i really dig her looks as well...

Let me also say this...if u hv followed posts on Shuang Shuang u may hv noticed quite afew nasty attacks on her svc level n ambiguous comments on her looks in SBF...however recently there hv been afew positive posts inclu mine n perhaps now even a u-turn of sorts...!!

In fact i gotta tks chaps like geylangfc, bluewing n ct12343 once agn for encouraging me to try Shuang Shuang becuz i too had me doubts after all tat negativity...just goes to show tat u sld always keep an open mind, go for it if u feel like trying a certain mm regardless of wat others say, while keeping expectations in check...if bad so be it n move on but if gd damn shiok feeling becuz of surprise effect...!

to me bottom line wif Shuang Shuang dont put her under pressure, go wif the flow, try n crack some jokes n make the session light n breezy n prolly u sld hv quite an enjoyable session...rtf sld prolly be lagi shiok if u cum out of the first call wif gd vibes...saying tat still gotta add me std caveat

Quote:
Old 19-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shuang Shuang n LuLu

Pay $$$ still must do so much like crack jokes and stuff when all we want is a sexy bad-ass fuck. hmmm... ok, will try her soon to see .

Quote:
To me gotta be Shuang Shuang becuz she has the total pkge save for her fake boobs but am willing to cut her slack for this as her overall pkge is solid...but must admit i am biased becuz me sessions wif her all damn shiok fm the v first call n i really dig her looks as well...

Let me also say this...if u hv followed posts on Shuang Shuang u may hv noticed quite afew nasty attacks on her svc level n ambiguous comments on her looks in SBF...however recently there hv been afew positive posts inclu mine n perhaps now even a u-turn of sorts...!!

In fact i gotta tks chaps like geylangfc, bluewing n ct12343 once agn for encouraging me to try Shuang Shuang becuz i too had me doubts after all tat negativity...just goes to show tat u sld always keep an open mind, go for it if u feel like trying a certain mm regardless of wat others say, while keeping expectations in check...if bad so be it n move on but if gd damn shiok feeling becuz of surprise effect...!

to me bottom line wif Shuang Shuang dont put her under pressure, go wif the flow, try n crack some jokes n make the session light n breezy n prolly u sld hv quite an enjoyable session...rtf sld prolly be lagi shiok if u cum out of the first call wif gd vibes...saying tat still gotta add me std caveat
Old 19-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:

Let me also say this...if u hv followed posts on Shuang Shuang u may hv noticed quite afew nasty attacks on her svc level n ambiguous comments on her looks in SBF...however recently there hv been afew positive posts inclu mine n perhaps now even a u-turn of sorts..!!

My choice goes to Lulu. I'm glad not everyone has the same taste
Old 19-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
My choice goes to Lulu. I'm glad not everyone has the same taste
Lulu is awesome. Any other girls in gl on par with her in service+looks+boobs/body?
Old 19-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lulu is awesome. Any other girls in gl on par with her in service+looks+boobs/body?
Sure, you can get the Doc to clone one for you lor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Sure, you can get the Doc to clone one for you lor!
If I can clone, I'd clone some really good Thai $50 fucks with good service in Westerhout road that I used to visit in 2004-2006. There were some pretty ones that can fight with cat 150, and their service also quite power. But now the Thai houses girls really cannot make it anymore
Old 21-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Shuang Shuang n LuLu + LeLe n NaNa

perhaps u may wish to check out LeLe(1803) n NaNa(2045A) instead - already mentioned to u in the pretty mm thread...

Quote:
Pay $$$ still must do so much like crack jokes and stuff when all we want is a sexy bad-ass fuck. hmmm... ok, will try her soon to see .
Old 21-07-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
n33dl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn33dl3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Shuang shuang is still the best ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1