The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-10-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1382 / Power: 10
SoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud ofSoGoodAh has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by curositykills View Post
Hi guys first time here.

Excited and nervous.

I heard there is SOP?

Can anyone tell me what's included in the SOP?

What can i expect? and what should i do for a first timer? thx
SOP = Standard Operating Procedure

Meaning there's not much surprise in it. Fuck and Go.
But for seasoned choingsters or bros looking for a roller coaster type of service, we'll prefer surprises and high GirlFriendExperience.
I would suggest you read FRs by other bros. Once you find one to your liking, go for it. Dont be disheartened if you dont experience what was written in the FR. One man's meat is another's poison.
Old 05-10-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
Nui from Soi69
nice slim body with a pair of nice B+ cups and a uni student face.
but that's about it..
service wise quite weak
1st no bj and 2nd round was at most 1min of bbbj
no feel and no chemistry and even come across as quite a boring session.
literally just fuck and go
zzzzzz
Thats terrible!! standard these days dropping but prices either same or up!

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 05-10-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenranger View Post

Date: 4th oct
Slot time: 1.30pm
Overall Rating: Good!

Reached the place at 1.30pm, okt instructioms is clear and precise.
The best part is when she remove her tight dress, there's nothing inside! no bra! no panty! woah!
she smile at me and said to me with a cfm look : let's go shower together

Shower was pretty SOP .. nothing to shout about but once we're on the bed ..
she really service me to the max! Great!

Looks
She's pretty to me!
The moment when i see her, i was like - Woah! Swee lei !!

Body
Very smooth skin, slim and curvy body
I like her curvy n sexy body !

Boobs
Quite big! Nice to play with
before she gave me the heavenly bbbj, she just move her big boobs towards my face and asked me to play with them. steam to the max!

Catbath
Shiok! Very skillful and really know how to make you high

BBBJ
Very good! Lots of licking and sucking!
she really know how to suck n lick ... not only suck your rod
but also lick your balls ! really shiok to the max

FJ
never try .. too bad ... not enough time for 2nd shot

GFE
Good! You won't feel bored with her beside you! easily break ice
I really enjoy her company ... we chat a lot and exchange with hugs n kisses

RTF : probably not cos too many choices, will want try another stable

again ... thanks bro pegasus for the arrangement !
Bro, you spend almost the full session on the bj?
Old 05-10-2016, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Here's my humble FR for Bonni from Monte29

Location: clean, detached toilet, accessible by bus, walking (far from mrt tho), car park nearby

Looks: 70% similar to photos, complexion a bit bad due to what I suspect is poor diet and humidity in Singapore

Boobs: Bs bordering on Cs, natural

Comms: passable English

GFE: pretty good conversationalist, but nothing much else in terms of being coy or hugging / kissing etc

Frenching: none (my first time... Guess there's a first for everything)

Painting: none (she refused, I didn't pursue it)

Bath: SOP

BBBJ: good suction, but she was done in about 1 min. Just to get my dick up and running

FJ: tight, did her in three positions, accommodating to changes, not much stereo although her body language seemed to me like she was enjoying it

Overall: typical boom boom you'll find at Pattaya short time encounters. That's where she's from by the way. She also asked for tips which I gave $10 not for her service but because she told me some really interesting stories. Understand her "type" of FL better, which leads me to my conclusion on RTF below.

RTF: nope, I think my standards have been set rather high by some of the FLs here prior to the big AV clean up that happened from Aug to Sept. I might try other girls in the stable though.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 0
tangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of lighttangrenjia is a glorious beacon of light

Dreamz88 - AM

Lovely gal. Really non commercial feel. Pity she is leaving tomorrow. But I had a great time. I only got 1 shot, but she made up with a great massage.

Bro DT. Tks for arranging. Hope to see me great girls like her.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I read some not so positive MRs on Venue from Thai Pegasus.

Suddenly there are positive MRs on her. Now I need to think even harder now not to fall into a bad trap.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Here's my humble FR for Bonni from Monte29

Location: clean, detached toilet, accessible by bus, walking (far from mrt tho), car park nearby

Looks: 70% similar to photos, complexion a bit bad due to what I suspect is poor diet and humidity in Singapore

Boobs: Bs bordering on Cs, natural

Comms: passable English

GFE: pretty good conversationalist, but nothing much else in terms of being coy or hugging / kissing etc

Frenching: none (my first time... Guess there's a first for everything)

Painting: none (she refused, I didn't pursue it)

Bath: SOP

BBBJ: good suction, but she was done in about 1 min. Just to get my dick up and running

FJ: tight, did her in three positions, accommodating to changes, not much stereo although her body language seemed to me like she was enjoying it

Overall: typical boom boom you'll find at Pattaya short time encounters. That's where she's from by the way. She also asked for tips which I gave $10 not for her service but because she told me some really interesting stories. Understand her "type" of FL better, which leads me to my conclusion on RTF below.

RTF: nope, I think my standards have been set rather high by some of the FLs here prior to the big AV clean up that happened from Aug to Sept. I might try other girls in the stable though.
Thanks....u save my money!
Old 05-10-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Soi 69 - cartoon

Rtf cartoon from soi 69.

Change accommodation again. Bros living in the east will be convenient. I stay in the west lol.

Cartoon remembers me. Rtf session was more passionate. We french like lovers.
Ask her to lick n suck my cock by treating it like ice-cream. Pump her deep until I made her cum n the condom was soaking wet.
Finally I came. Decided 1 quality shot was enough as my cock was aching from the hard pumping.

bought her some food as heard her say during 1st visit she don't really have time to eat.

Ps: this is my own experience with cartoon, other bro's experience might differ.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

I totally agree with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
I read some not so positive MRs on Venue from Thai Pegasus.

Suddenly there are positive MRs on her. Now I need to think even harder now not to fall into a bad trap.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hgfb05 View Post
I totally agree with you.
Not sure about her but from same stable I tried Anethea, stats wrong. After 1 shot I left.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
FirstEleven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Rtf cartoon from soi 69.

Change accommodation again. Bros living in the east will be convenient. I stay in the west lol.

Cartoon remembers me. Rtf session was more passionate. We french like lovers.
Ask her to lick n suck my cock by treating it like ice-cream. Pump her deep until I made her cum n the condom was soaking wet.
Finally I came. Decided 1 quality shot was enough as my cock was aching from the hard pumping.

bought her some food as heard her say during 1st visit she don't really have time to eat.

Ps: this is my own experience with cartoon, other bro's experience might differ.
Bro, she can do CIM??
Million thanks for your reply.
Old 05-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bothway79 View Post
Not sure about her but from same stable I tried Anethea, stats wrong. After 1 shot I left.
You mean Athena? Been eyeing her cos i like girls with some nice tattoos. What u mean by stats wrong?

I see that the stable updated her photos. Originally got a visible mole below her lower lip. Now airbrushed away in the updated photos. Seriously, that mole didn't bother me!
Old 05-10-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Crave4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a evening session with Cartoon From Soi69 so here's the FR

Looks:
Cute With a great smile. Live pic not really accurate as she is tanned instead (more like her video) but totally my cup of tea.

Skin:
super smooth and can't help but fondle her anyway i can.

Figure:
Petite and pretty sexy. Boobs =Small B i guess, but nice to hold and play with...pretty much my cup of tea.. nice cute butt too...Spanktastic.

Finger and Painting:
Tight and wet pussy, no smell and had a sensual moan when eating her out

GFE:
Really Feels like your GF as she smiles and greet you

FJ:
Seldom have ladies that can Tahan my long stamina but Cartoon rode me for a long time and i CIM once.

RTF:
She said that her last day is on 7th Oct...Bros hurry up...if you miss it, it's your lost.

Overall....She my perfect sup of tea....too bad she is going bad to Thailand...
Old 05-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Crave4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Soi 69 - cartoon

Had a evening session with Cartoon From Soi69 so here's the FR

Looks:
Cute With a great smile. Live pic not really accurate as she is tanned instead (more like her video) but totally my cup of tea.

Skin:
super smooth and can't help but fondle her anyway i can.

Figure:
Petite and pretty sexy. Boobs =Small B i guess, but nice to hold and play with...pretty much my cup of tea.. nice cute butt too...Spanktastic.

Finger and Painting:
Tight and wet pussy, no smell and had a sensual moan when eating her out

BBBJ: not much

GFE:
Really Feels like your GF as she smiles and greet you

FJ:
Seldom have ladies that can Tahan my long stamina but Cartoon rode me for a long time and i CIM once. very accommodating even if i switch quite a few positions

RTF:
She said that her last day is on 7th Oct...Bros hurry up...if you miss it, it's your lost.

Overall....She my perfect sup of tea....too bad she is going bad to Thailand...
Old 05-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ty69

agreed, so far my experience with TY69 is that photos are real
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1