The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Racer9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JB - Local malay and indian girls

hi bros, not sure if this is the right thread to ask this.

in JB, where can I taste local delicacies like malay and indian girls? or are they tightly controlled by the local triads and I should really drop this idea due to security reasons?

have tried looking, and most girls advertised in JB, are mostly thai or prc, which I have tried a lot here in singapore already.

hope bros here can point me in the right direction, kum sia many many.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Re: JB - Local malay and indian girls

Ermmm...no bros know?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Better dun touch local malay girls in mudland especially muslim malays. Indonesia malays, Pinay malays, Rohinya malays, Thailand malays still okay but NOT local malays.

For Indian ladies can go to Ocean.... there are quite a few there. Or you can go find them at the clubs near New York hotel.

JB not much kangtao for indian FLs but you can always go up to Seremban or Ipoh...... lots of them up there.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 16
Nikar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNikar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Better dun touch local malay girls in mudland especially muslim malays. Indonesia malays, Pinay malays, Rohinya malays, Thailand malays still okay but NOT local malays.

For Indian ladies can go to Ocean.... there are quite a few there. Or you can go find them at the clubs near New York hotel.

JB not much kangtao for indian FLs but you can always go up to Seremban or Ipoh...... lots of them up there.
What about the non-FL type of Indians in Malaysia? Are they safe to pick up and make small talk to? Or are they covered by the local Indian gangs too?
Old 07-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro... Sure or not?
Jb higher up north still havw lah.. Fl. Skudai, mt austin, bkt indah. Switch on wechat
Old 10-08-2018, 06:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Malay able to find in we chat but indian is difficult to find them. If u go KL indian gal sld not be a problem to locate them.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Malay able to find in we chat but indian is difficult to find them. If u go KL indian gal sld not be a problem to locate them.
Yah I was at Dxxxxx Spa in KL last week. They got at least 12 local ladies - most MILF local Chinese, Indian and Malay. Also have Bangladeshi, Viet and Indo gals, but you gotta ask a pimp to take you to their rooms.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
KL has plenty of Indian FLs. Only 2 weeks ago I follow my reservist buddy to visit his relatives. We stay at a hotel near Batu Caves as they were going for some prayers session there. During my free time I reece the nearby vicinity and the chicken farms all had mostly Indian ladies. Even on wechat 4 out of 5 FLs are Indians.
Old 17-08-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, where is Ocean?
Old 18-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fadley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

what is mudland?
Old 19-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadley View Post
what is mudland?
Mudland is Malaysia.
ST is short time.
LT is long time.
5 hands is to masturbate with your fingers.
And so on.

How to cheong when a noob ( ah, sorry, you are a newbie ) do not even know such things ?.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 8
83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of83ig has much to be proud of

theres used to be quite a no of indian wl ard jalan wong ah fook
not sure if they are stil visible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer9 View Post
Bro, where is Ocean?
oh yeah
I guess he meant ocean hotel
the one staircase upz
near the famous curry fish head
also ard jalan ah fook
Old 02-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody wanna joint me hunt indian babes in kl.
Over there can spot them easily.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
plf8813 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Chee Bai kia

What Mudland.... you from Holy land?

Fucking cheapskate Chee bai kia.
Old 08-10-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rompingread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

add happy_girls, accepted. From picts girls look good. Malay & Chinese all local thats what they say. Starts at 1pm-11pm...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1