The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cat_215z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
club in jb

Hi,

am new to club scene in jb.

any club recommendation that might have success rate of picking up clubbing girls?

Would prefer not those clubs like thai club which you need to hang flowers.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat_215z View Post
Hi,

any club recommendation that might have success rate of picking up clubbing girls?

If you are new & wanna be a clubber to pick up ladies......what do you have to get any ladies ???.

Know the JB clubs well.
Got money.
Generous.
The in and not out clubber.
Know how to dress good.
Know how to talk and to react.
U a good looking hunk.
Got a lot of time.
Know how to drink beer & alcohol well without getting drunk silly.
Are you street smart.

Answer the above questions.

I have pick up ladies in Geyland puds, Ho Chi Minh, Bangkok, Pattaya, Thai Malaysian border towns, J Bharu, KL, Jakarta.

Your past experiences in clubs is very important to get ladies.

If you are new and do not have the 10 answers to the above points as stated above, better you forget about being a clubber to get ladies. This is an honest recommendation from a clubber.

Last edited by Yokosi; 10-07-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Re: club in jb

thanks for the advise.

just wanna see clubs that aren't like thai club where you hang flowers type. as most clubs discussed in this forum recently are mainly those like pixie
Old 10-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
thanks for the advise.

just wanna see clubs that aren't like thai club where you hang flowers type. as most clubs discussed in this forum recently are mainly those like pixie
Most clubs that are not Thai clubs have ladies with boyfriends, or out to have fun but no sex with you when u 2 are together alone. In Thai clubs, such as in JB, KL, me nailed the ladies in such places after the clubs closed down for the night and after supper.

Most Thai clubs, the ladies have agents or managers. Most cannot go out with you unless u know the agent and he allows u to bring the girl out. This is very true in Malaysia. In HCM, Jakarta clubs, the ladies were Viet and Indo respectively and usually, no agents. Situation was the same in Singapore except for clubs with Thai PRs.

In Pattaya, it was a whammy. Two ladies at one go and they were not agogo ladies, FLs.

So, young man. Learn via your experiences in the clubs or go there to enjoy. Just chill out. It will take considerable time to get the experience in clubbing. Sianz the clubbing girls if u find out that they have no boyfriends in Malaysia.If they are alone, they might not want to be bothered by you.

Last edited by Yokosi; 11-07-2018 at 05:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

thanks for the tip
Old 09-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
slavezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Most clubs that are not Thai clubs have ladies with boyfriends, or out to have fun but no sex with you when u 2 are together alone. In Thai clubs, such as in JB, KL, me nailed the ladies in such places after the clubs closed down for the night and after supper.

Most Thai clubs, the ladies have agents or managers. Most cannot go out with you unless u know the agent and he allows u to bring the girl out. This is very true in Malaysia. In HCM, Jakarta clubs, the ladies were Viet and Indo respectively and usually, no agents. Situation was the same in Singapore except for clubs with Thai PRs.

In Pattaya, it was a whammy. Two ladies at one go and they were not agogo ladies, FLs.

So, young man. Learn via your experiences in the clubs or go there to enjoy. Just chill out. It will take considerable time to get the experience in clubbing. Sianz the clubbing girls if u find out that they have no boyfriends in Malaysia.If they are alone, they might not want to be bothered by you.
Might be true for JB, bur definitely not for KL. I don't have any experience in JB and was hoping to find some info here. In KL though, clubbing there is a breeze, safe, and more happening than sg in a sense. From Nuvo, to Heritage, to now Trec.
But does JB really not have places like this?? Am be heading up tmr with a few colleagues (guys and girls) and hoping to get a clean place to party away!
Old 11-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
Might be true for JB, bur definitely not for KL. I don't have any experience in JB and was hoping to find some info here. In KL though, clubbing there is a breeze, safe, and more happening than sg in a sense. From Nuvo, to Heritage, to now Trec.
But does JB really not have places like this?? Am be heading up tmr with a few colleagues (guys and girls) and hoping to get a clean place to party away!
So you want a clean place to party in JB.

You can go to GeoAdventure in The Waterfront. Local band here.This is the duty free zone in JB. Several puds here.

Or go to Neverland, in Amari Hotel, Johor Bharu. This is a Thai Club with Thai coyotes, models and band. A hi class hanging flower joint.

Nuvo, Heritage, TREC in KL do not have ladies for pick up hence no agents there to control the ladies. These places are for tourists, ang mo, those that want to party but not those that want to party and pick up club or PR girls for sex. Hardly any Malaysians would go to such places. So, you actually know only a little bit about the clubbing scene in KL. Please do enjoy and learn more, especially in KL.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi,

Basically there is no CLUB in JB unless you are looking for Thai club / Flower joint. If you are planning on picking up locals I suggest you try further north. KL is good.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
unknowmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
You can visit midnight at Mount Austin. recently quite famous among youngster.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1