The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Jose would take a dim view of that...

JWNY
jose tried to advance the careers of his ex porto players in chelsea which is an act i admire. nowadays i always try my best to watch a.madrid matches so i can see them play together.
Old 07-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone thinks that Spurs need to be taken private in order to be the top 4?
Old 08-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Spurs become favourites to sign Sneijder from Ajax

Tottenham Hotspur have edged ahead of Aston Villa in the battle to sign Wesley Sneijder as they are willing to pay the €15m (£10.2m) transfer fee being demanded by Ajax.

The creative midfielder, who is 23 this weekend, is also keen to team up with Spurs' Dutch manager Martin Jol and would prefer a move to London rather than Birmingham. Talks are understood to have been held with his agent, Rodger Lindse.

Ajax have already rejected a series of bids from Valencia for the Dutch international which peaked at €12m (£8.1m). He was recently watched by the Villa manager Martin O'Neill at the Dutch Cup final but Jol is believed to have the advantage in chasing his signature.

If he does arrive at White Hart Lane, it will be another bold statement of intent from Spurs who have already spent up to £10m on Gareth Bale from Southampton. The pair could link up down Spurs' problematic left-flank although Sneijder, who is genuinely two-footed, can play on either flank or through the middle. Sneijder, who played for the Netherlands in their friendly victory over Thailand on Wednesday, has been a first-team regular at Ajax for five years. He has two years on his current contract and the Dutch club has said they will hold on to him and run the risk of him going for free if they do not receive the transfer fee they are demanding. Spurs' interest in the player is even more long-standing than Villa's with Frank Arnesen's enquiring about his availability when he was sporting director two years ago.

Meanwhile, Sir Alan Sugar has sold his stake in Spurs to the sports and media group Enic International, which already holds 54 per cent of the club's shares. Sugar, who was chairman until 2001, will receive £25m for a deal that values Spurs at £209.5m.

Enic, whose managing director Daniel Levy is chairman of the White Hart Lane side, will take its share of the club to 66 per cent after the sale of Sugar's holding goes through on 2 July.

In accordance with City rules, Enic have made an offer for the remaining 34 per cent of the club but it is understood they want to keep it on the Stock Exchange, rather than take Spurs into private ownership along the same lines as other Premiership sides in recent years. Enic's purchase of Sugar's shares will not affect the money available for transfers.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Yes ... i think Newcastle and Spurs have the capacity to do that ...

Would love to see Sneider at White Hart Lane ... he's really good. Like Van Der Vaart!

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 08-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
well bro, spurs will be top 4 next season, you can bet all your scv subscriptions on that. 15m euros for wesley sneijder is a champions league bid for the lilywhites.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Spurs become favourites to sign Sneijder from Ajax
wesley, welcome to white hart lane!

Old 08-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Yes ... i think Newcastle and Spurs have the capacity to do that ...

JWNY
Next season will be a very interesting one. More traditional big clubs are awakening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
well bro, spurs will be top 4 next season, you can bet all your scv subscriptions on that. 15m euros for wesley sneijder is a champions league bid for the lilywhites.
Bro...which club will Spurs replace in the big 4, Arsenal or Utd?

Bookmakers, William Hill, have slashed odds on Thiery Henry moving to Merseyside - um...not Everton lah.
Old 08-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro...which club will Spurs replace in the big 4, Arsenal or Utd?

Bookmakers, William Hill, have slashed odds on Thiery Henry moving to Merseyside - um...not Everton lah.
i'm not too sure which club will be replaced but w/o prejudice, it may be arsenal if they sell henry and fail to beef up the strike force. anyway its just tccs from me, spurs need to do well against the top 4 to deserve and win a champs league spot. getting 3-0 thrashings from man utd and liverpool is not exactly top material to face madrid or milan in europe.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

MU too strong, Chelsea too rich, Pool engine is still well oil, likely is Gunners. I don't think they will do well next season.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:56 PM
Samster

Sneider will stay, says Ajax chairman

Ajax chairman John Jaakke is confident midfielder Wesley Sneijder will still be at the Amsterdam ArenA next season.

Dutch international Sneijder is a reported target of Aston Villa and Tottenham while Valencia have had two bids for the 23-year-old rejected.

Jaakke is believed to have held fresh talks with Sneijder, after which he told RTV Noord-Holland: 'As things look now, Sneijder stays with Ajax.

'The contact that we have had with him points towards him staying in Amsterdam. We will do everything we can to make that happen.'

Old 11-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Jol targets title tilt

Ambitious Tottenham boss Martin Jol has set his sights on building a side capable of challenging for the Premiership title.

Jol has helped transform Tottenham's fortunes since landing the manager's role at White Hart Lane in November 2004.

The Dutchman hopes Spurs can build on their success of qualifying for Europe in the last two seasons by mounting a Premiership title tilt in two years.

"My hopes for next season are to compete for Europe again," Jol told the Sunday Mirror.

"Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal have probably got more resources than us, but it's not only about money.

"We've got younger players, hopefully we've got the vision and we want to compete for prizes in the cups.

"We want to be in Europe and we want to do well there, but we have to be in the top six to be in Europe.

"And hopefully, if we can get players like Dimitar Berbatov, if we can have the likes of Tom Huddlestone, Aaron Lennon, Michael Dawson develop into star players, we can go even further. My dream is to compete for the title in the next two to three years.

"Overall I feel we did, of course, better than the year before.

"I feel that we were more solid the year before last. This year we scored goals, but we are not the finished article."

AARON WANTS MORE

AARON LENNON reckons if Spurs can sort out their Premiership form next season they can book their passports for sure for another European adventure.

They managed just five League wins away last term, but still finished fifth to get into the UEFA Cup again.

But Spurs and England winger Lennon said: "Hopefully next season we can make the Champions League. If you look at our squad now, we are capable of beating the teams at the top. And hopefully, we can break into that top four."

Speaking on the Spurs end-ofseason DVD, Goals Galore, he said his November Premiership winner against Chelsea was "probably the best goal I've ever scored - and probably themost important for Spurs as well.

"You could tell it meant so much, to the players, the fans, it was like a Cup Final."
Old 11-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
But Spurs and England winger Lennon said: "Hopefully next season we can make the Champions League. If you look at our squad now, we are capable of beating the teams at the top. And hopefully, we can break into that top four."

Speaking on the Spurs end-ofseason DVD, Goals Galore, he said his November Premiership winner against Chelsea was "probably the best goal I've ever scored - and probably themost important for Spurs as well.

"You could tell it meant so much, to the players, the fans, it was like a Cup Final."
oh yeah aaron our astro boy, please make things happen next season. and your goal against chelsea made all spurs fans cummed, its the least you can do after our shits rolled out when makelele scored his first goal after donkey years.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
...and your goal against chelsea made all spurs fans cummed....
And he had all the red devils prostrating and kowtow-ing to him....

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 11-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
And he had all the red devils prostrating and kowtow-ing to him....
the other day in the pub i saw a guy wearing a spurs jersey with the name lennon at the back, i went to hold his hand. call me gay but i'll still do it again.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
oh yeah aaron our astro boy, please make things happen next season. and your goal against chelsea made all spurs fans cummed, its the least you can do after our shits rolled out when makelele scored his first goal after donkey years.
I'm not laughing bros...

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1