The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol1199 View Post
Any bros gone there recently? Any big boobs ones around to try? Or cannot make it liao the spa?
this spa is waste of time and cmi and far from checkpoint. vip now is giant. got a few vip small shops and varieties to choose as well.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 01-08-2018 at 11:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!
Re: Beware of con people - Amansari 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
this spa is waste of time and cmi and far from checkpoint. vip now is giant. got a few small shops and varieties to choose as well.
i just went there last nite, vip close ytd afternoon..

still without tv room n 220 to pay..

unless got pretty gals for me to look see look see whole day..
Old 05-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm surprised this thread doesn't get as much attention as it deserves.

I used to have mindset like OP's many years back. Lost my virginity to a 26 yo, married ML many years back. Suddenly she felt someone special to me. Went to her many times in a short span of time.

Until at one point of time it dawned on me that all (ok lah, most) these MLs only care about is one damn thing, the root of all evil. I sunk into depression, felt suicidal blah3.

Cut the story short, after many years cheonging, some of my advices for all out there:
- NEVER fall in love with any ML/FL
- Paying for sex is just like any other cash transaction; you're EXCHANGING money for pleasure. Leave any feelings aside.
- When these girls start telling you oh, how much her sister's debts are back in Vietnam, how desperate she needs money for her dad's operation, etc, take 2 steps back to evaluate if she's trying to suck more money from you.
- Practice SAFE sex. If you are too DUMB to believe that FL who'd let ONLY you to raw her, then hahaha sorry to say, you are thinking with your dick instead of your brain.
- Finally, there are so many other girls out there. Why stick to one flavor when you can enjoy many others?

Stay safe and hopefully you've learnt a valuable lesson, albeit expensive. =D
Old 06-08-2018, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post

I used to have mindset like OP's many years back. Lost my virginity to a 26 yo, married ML many years back. Suddenly she felt someone special to me. Went to her many times in a short span of time.

Until at one point of time it dawned on me that all (ok lah, most) these MLs only care about is one damn thing, the root of all evil. I sunk into depression, felt suicidal blah3.

Cut the story short, after many years cheonging, some of my advices for all out there:
- Paying for sex is just like any other cash transaction; you're EXCHANGING money for pleasure. Leave any feelings aside.
- When these girls start telling you oh, how much her sister's debts are back in Vietnam, how desperate she needs money for her dad's operation, etc, take 2 steps back to evaluate if she's trying to suck more money from you.
- Practice SAFE sex. If you are too DUMB to believe that FL who'd let ONLY you to raw her, then hahaha sorry to say, you are thinking with your dick instead of your brain.
- Finally, there are so many other girls out there. Why stick to one flavor when you can enjoy many others?

up u for sharing..
Old 06-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoboy9 View Post

Morning Bro
I totally 101% agreed with all your points.
Thank u for the reminder.
Old 08-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deleted

Last edited by apppioneer; 30-08-2018 at 08:18 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

deleted post.

Last edited by apppioneer; 25-08-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
nemoboy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
somebody pm me mentioned she continue to kc and cheat money.

Becareful with such WL and they always target your weak spot on her after she gain your affection and trust.

What happened to me in past is i am afraid to lose her and afraid when she claimed that she is danger or having illness. I loved her in the past ahead of myself and i chose to help her until i realized she is not truthful and full of lies at one point and got very depressed and slowly losing faith to continue.

below are the evidences on how they able to con you over false urgencies.

This video is my heart felt pain when she claimed her mother sick and nobody helping her.

This is one of biggest sum she manipulated me to help. She said that she will need to sell house if don settle debts within 4 days and will force to marry wealthy old bf who treats her lime sex slave. She gave me huge pressure because she knows i am afraid to lose her snd heart pain to let her lose her family home.

This video is she claimed she running away from danger and made me worry to come up with big sum money in days otherwise she will be harmed. but actual fact she is singing at home with her sisters. Also, she admitted she used the old wechat to cheat my money and nobody will believe me. Look at how she smirk from begining. This is their true pattern.

And there many more small money along the way that she cheated me like blood transfusion, heart surgery and etc.

Beware of such virus person. They are good in acting and put fake emotional talks and moments in wechat to let you feel she is really unfortunate. Beware of this kind of people and laws cannot help us. Injustice and cruel. Learn from my mistakes and delete them from your life if she is this type of people.
Hi bro, thank you for sharing your stories, especially the latest details. I would like to add something though.

I truly despise such girls; to me they have neither morals nor values. These people who are blinded by money will never realize that they can never take these worldly wealth with them to the graveyard.

Not adding salt to your wound, but it takes two tangle, though. Unfortunately for you, she was well aware your weaknesses and exploited them to her advantage. She set the trap well and you fell for it. I understand because at few points of times in my life I was equally naive and guilty like you had been. I've never mentioned this before, but I had actually sought therapeutic help from psychologists.

Maybe some of us are just born like that. Our hearts are too soft (心太软). As a matter of fact, shame to admit but I am now in love with another massage lady. We have many secrets between us, and I'd think that if one day we ever part ways I will be truly devastated again. Haha, but this time round I think I will never let history repeat itself. So what matters is to learn from our past mistakes. Remember, once bitten, twice shy, thrice a fool.

I truly hope you completely move on from this rather sad but pathetic episode in your life. All the best!
Old 22-08-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SKC3698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If really want to find a massage lady as gf or wife, why not seek for one at those clean joints. There are clean joints in jb that offer vietnamese girls.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

deleted

Last edited by apppioneer; 30-08-2018 at 08:17 PM.
Old 22-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

and yes. we all shall move on. tq bro for sharing your xp and talks.

Last edited by apppioneer; 23-08-2018 at 12:07 AM.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Nemo, your previous points are golden rule of F & F. It is important to remember otherwise another case of Gen Tan or Appion case.

Old 23-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

deleted as per requested via pm. be safe bro.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 05-09-2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old 24-08-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

deleted as per requested via pm. be safe bro.

Last edited by ahemmaster; 05-09-2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old 24-08-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Carnevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonder what’s going to happen next!?!?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1