The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

This spa is hidden at the second floor on the famous food street at Bugis. The other one on the same street I frequenting is renovating so curiously wanna give this Diamond Spa a try and it turned a very bad experience. The receptionist aka masseuse let me wait in the room for 20min while she was on a video call with someone and later claimed the clock started when I stepped in the room, which means I was buying her a good time chatting with someone else and no appreciation at all. Secondly the massage skill is so poor almost non exist and after 20min popping the GQ claiming her Juagen is very professional and push me to buy. Given her performance on massage, I can hardly trust her and ask for lower tier service which she is so blacked face and no mood for any further action. That turned out the end of the session as she says if no service then no more massage and since clock started when I stepped in the room, my time is up already. WTF... so would like to share a post here to warn bros to be chopped and left in bad mood as me.
Old 11-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

Thk ts ....
Old 11-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Can't even imagine that such thing can ever happen like this.

This is day time robbery sia, obviously a black shop la..
Old 11-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Is it beside burger king small lane food street? Go upstair
Old 11-08-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Is diamond spa the name of the shop? I seem to have seen the sign board on the food street where quite a few hot pots and other Chinese food are crowded. Never tried it but thanks for warning, will black list it.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 6
Crystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Is it beside burger king small lane food street? Go upstair
That is a clean joint or at least I tested few times with zero teasing.
The spa has two level.
Old 12-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
This spa is hidden at the second floor on the famous food street at Bugis. The other one on the same street I frequenting is renovating so curiously wanna give this Diamond Spa a try and it turned a very bad experience. The receptionist aka masseuse let me wait in the room for 20min while she was on a video call with someone and later claimed the clock started when I stepped in the room, which means I was buying her a good time chatting with someone else and no appreciation at all. Secondly the massage skill is so poor almost non exist and after 20min popping the GQ claiming her Juagen is very professional and push me to buy. Given her performance on massage, I can hardly trust her and ask for lower tier service which she is so blacked face and no mood for any further action. That turned out the end of the session as she says if no service then no more massage and since clock started when I stepped in the room, my time is up already. WTF... so would like to share a post here to warn bros to be chopped and left in bad mood as me.
U shD walk off , dun care such rubbish.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Is diamond spa the name of the shop? I seem to have seen the sign board on the food street where quite a few hot pots and other Chinese food are crowded. Never tried it but thanks for warning, will black list it.
Yes, diamond spa is the name, in between hot pot restaurants.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Got nonsense ppl zapped me again just posting honest MR? Those dude don’t believe me you can try there and you will find it not fun to be chopped. Warning sent anyway.
Old 13-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Yulezen is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Got nonsense ppl zapped me again just posting honest MR? Those dude don’t believe me you can try there and you will find it not fun to be chopped. Warning sent anyway.
Complain here for what? Don't know how to make a complain to Av?
Old 13-08-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Poh mata... straaight forward
Old 13-08-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpp View Post
That is a clean joint or at least I tested few times with zero teasing.
The spa has two level.
Thk bro for feedback
Old 13-08-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yulezen View Post
Complain here for what? Don't know how to make a complain to Av?
That’s actually a very good point, thx for suggestion. May AV on their way.
Old 13-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
That’s actually a very good point, thx for suggestion. May AV on their way.
To those bro don’t trust me and will still would like to be chopped, feel free to go ahead. Have filed a report with AV for all bro’s information
Old 14-08-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Got Bro asking how to file the police report, simply for to the link:
https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services.../police-report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1