The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
NickChan92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros,

Just here again to share my humble FR for gigi:
https://sglonelyguy-30.com/gi-gi-massage/

Basically she has become my only regular for now, for both her solid massage skills and great attitude which makes feel home.

Looks: 8.5/10 and she is exactly like what you see on slg, very nice looking gnd feelings to me
Body: 9/10 petite but fit boby, very comfortable to hug
Massage: 12/10 this is where she shines, best massage I have ever had on slg, I can literately go for her just for massage
Sensual: 9/10 the best thing is she is still improving! I have been visited her many times and I can feel her sensual skills are better and better

She is a really nice and friendly lady with her own dreams. Please treat her well with respect and enjoy your time with her!
Old Today, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Visited xuan Xuan. Haven't seen her since end 2022 based on my old messages. She still as fun and cute as ever. She always has been one that has a very good balance of sensual, massage, looks and gfe and she still doesn't disappoint. For those bros that haven't visited her before, don't buy into the hype. Really she is not crazy amazing or mind blowing but for people that visited her before, she is the same failsafe, very good option but don't go overboard hyping her or queue for 2 weeks to get slot. Oh and she is in a familiar location for many, but I honestly don't like that place much.

She is likely going back in around 2 weeks. Plus minus, but said she will try to come again at some point.
Old Today, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
L00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
MHT, She is one of those few mls who dare to post her original look. Great body too.

Yeah great body tall and busty ! Her adv photo looks cute but she is more to hot and foxy look.
Old Today, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Yeah great body tall and busty ! Her adv photo looks cute but she is more to hot and foxy look.
Support! Still have not revisited her (did not try hard enough in the booking).
Old Today, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
MHT, She is one of those few mls who dare to post her original look. Great body too.

She’s charming, I enjoyed my times when I’m with her
Old Today, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For people like me once awhile go does their database update regularly? I msg a few but all no reply lol
Old Today, 09:44 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
She’s charming, I enjoyed my times when I’m with her
Actually I prefer vanilla mls rather than those commando type. They are like fine wine, much better than those fast food. Just hug their half naked body and stay on the bed with them already worth the money spent.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 15
fatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually I prefer vanilla mls rather than those commando type. They are like fine wine, much better than those fast food. Just hug their half naked body and stay on the bed with them already worth the money spent.

Is MHT meaty or slim slim type?
TIA
Old Today, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 1
youngshuaige is a glorious beacon of lightyoungshuaige is a glorious beacon of lightyoungshuaige is a glorious beacon of lightyoungshuaige is a glorious beacon of lightyoungshuaige is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
Lol it all depends on how ML are attracted to you and how much you are willing to invest, anything is possible. no point asking xdd.. ofcos, there is no free meal in this world...
Very long time ago (2019, I think), there was an ML that auto ask me if I wanted FJ, think maybe we got quite some chemistry. Subsequently every visit we just become Fuk buddies, lol. Of course I had to pay her slightly more per visit, I think it was about $140 if I remember correctly.

But that was the one and only ML that ever happened to me lol... nowadays the MLs picky liao, so answer is no luck so far haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1