The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
horny4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating PRC girls

Frankly speaking about prc girls, there are really good ones who wish to stay but are afraid to meet bad guys. There are good ones and bad ones. But on the overall, you wouldn’t know if they are good or bad until u do up some investments on them. For me, I met my prc Wife who was working here as a sales assistant. Down to earth kind of lady who is hardworking and innocent. We got on well together and eventually tied the knot when we were together for about a year. Now we are happily married together for 5 years with some arguments here and there. We are 9years apart but I enjoyed my time and life with her around. We have been trying for kids but not available maybe due to my age but I will still care for her no matter what and will do till end of my life.i am her only relative here therefore I will take care of her too.
Old 18-10-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Love your story bro... happy stories are rare nowadays..
Old 23-10-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

My 2 cents worth lah.....honestly speaking dating PRC gals is no different from dating any non-Singaporean gal.

TS, the basic idea is where you have met these PRCs, if in KTVs, forget it. If in China, sometimes it is difficult because you are asking the gal to uproot herself to join you here. If you met her in Singapore, then you have to see if the gal likes to stay here or not.

I have dated both Singaporeans and Foreigners, I can tell you all foreign gals are different from locals, they have and follow their own culture (what do you expect?).

When I am with my Indon Chinese gfs, their English is so so, Mandarin? fustrating, I ended up speaking in Teochew most of the time since I don't speak Bahasa. Food wise, She love Satays, Nasi Padang & Mee Soto....

With my PRC gf, it is mala steamboat chongqing grill fish since she was from sichuan....good thing is after eating she usually sweaty and complain that she smells bad.....so we need to shower I think the chili gave them their busty figure and spicyness in bed

Yet another PRC from Shanghai, is difficult to handle very into romance and what they call sheng huo qing qu, it is difficult to keep up...

My Malaysian gf, well I find them not much different from our local girls in terms of language and food, but don't forget they are here to earn Sing Dollars (just like any other foreigners working here) because it make a world of difference to them when they spend it back home....I mean if they are that simple and innocent they probably will just stay in their towns back home....
Old 28-10-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
you are bullshitting again aint you
He isn’t bullshitting . Prc working in factories is anything goes one.

My friend told me one prc was caught for having sex with a ah neh in the tennis court in his company.
Old 01-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Dick Trainee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 3 relationships with PRCs.

Met the first one more than 10 years ago. Looks average, slightly on the plump side. But she is definitely great with blowjobs.

2nd one was a colleague of mine in another department. Started out as great work partners. Dunno when started to take an interest in her and our conversation became more rompy and teasing. She already married at the time but her husband works in a different office in the same company. Been over to her place a few times to chill and lo and behold, one of those times hit the jackpot and ended up having sex with her. Had no idea she is such a sex kitten in bed.

The third and latest one was from a dating app. That one is also one heck of a sex queen. Came equipped with great sound effects and mind blowing blowjobs. I always unload raw in her whenever her period is ending. By far the best one. Will most likely be a real keeper. Unless I find someone better.

I guess I am lucky to have met some of the good ones.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1