The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Re: French 150 Girls

Tried Mu Yu. Good service. Can French WH17
Old 15-11-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
Papachubby is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Just starting this to list girls that French & Dont French. There was a thread but cannot find.
recentky i frenched a prc 150 recommended by some brothers here. I found she had complaint of ulcer as i look closer its resemble a blister. Kinda feel uneasy for a few days.
Old 26-11-2017, 12:18 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French 150 Girls

Xiao Ni (2060)

Exp in gl: 6 months
Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.5+m

Face: 7.8/10 My type. Syt. Small diamond shaped face. Sexy mole. Long hair. Fair.

Body: 7.7/10 Petite. Curvy. Tight. Small butt. Flat tummy. Tattoo on her upper back. Fair smooth body. My type of body.

Boobs: 7.5/10 A cup brown nipples

Bath: 7.8/10 soapy sensual cat bath. Bbbj and cat bath.

Frenching: 8/10 spontaneous. Natural. Wet. Tongue fight. Detected her cigarette smell. She’s a kissing fish.

Bbbj: 8/10 Deep throat. Wet. Sensual. Shiok. Sucked my balls.

Cat bath: 7/10 Light cat bath. Licked my nipples. Used her fingers to arouse me.

Fj: 8/10 We fucked in cow girl and missionary. She’s tight and wet. She rode well with constant frenching. Nice sexy seductive moans. Loved her expression when she rolled her eyes as I pounded her. Her small body frame easy to manovere.

Gfe: 9/10 beware her kc. She speaks well and confidently. Great conversationist

Rtf: Yes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1