The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigboss View Post
just upped for you exchange
Just upp u some pts hope can xchange cheerfs
Old 16-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
rikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrikkimaru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lisa - Try if only looks gum you
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...highlight=lisa

Initial service was decent however not accommodating if you didn’t manage to shoot in the hour. Left with blue balls.
Massage $50 +$120 without release is never satisfying

Like: Young gal, big boobs, pretty face as like the photos, dyed hair, catbath, sensual touch, can make small talk easily

Dislike: slight mouth odour, takes own sweet time when leaving the room to “prepare” end up wasting 10-15mins just to wait for her which eats into my 1hour, low stamina when on top, immature thus lacking the perseverance to complete the service, and still can ask me to add time.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkimaru View Post
Lisa - Try if only looks gum you
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...highlight=lisa

Initial service was decent however not accommodating if you didn’t manage to shoot in the hour. Left with blue balls.
Massage $50 +$120 without release is never satisfying

Like: Young gal, big boobs, pretty face as like the photos, dyed hair, catbath, sensual touch, can make small talk easily

Dislike: slight mouth odour, takes own sweet time when leaving the room to “prepare” end up wasting 10-15mins just to wait for her which eats into my 1hour, low stamina when on top, immature thus lacking the perseverance to complete the service, and still can ask me to add time.
Not only her from this joint. Another girl also like to take her own sweet time going out of the room to take " things". Sometime she forgot something and go out of the room again, taking her own sweet time.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 12
hockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhockkee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockkee View Post
BESTEST MASSAGE

My thread was removed for advertising so I'm sharing here instead.

I have been visiting her for as long as I can remember. Even when I do visit other ML, I always go back to her because her massage is just too good. Her massage can easily rival TCM kind of tuina. She really go deep into the troubled spots.

She's very sincere and genuine in her work, which I feel is very hard to come by, at times she continued to try to fix my troubled spots even when her boss was rushing her saying times up.

If you enjoy seriously good massage, she is the one who doesn't cut corners.

MR
Mid thirties
Look - 7/10
Massage skill - 12/10
Personality - 12/10

Hope this post doesn't get deleted.

She will be going on a short break for a few months from the 24th November onwards. Bro who hasn't visit her yet better fast hand fast leg😀
Old 25-11-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros have lobang around West Coast area? Thks in advance?
Old 25-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
mrtommy200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PLS COTACT ME NOW!!!TOMMY
(FAST LOAN)TOP Credit Pte Ltd
EASY $$LOAN~~ FAST APPROVE$$
请放心向我们申请借贷,所有顾客资料将保密。
请点击链接添加WhatsApp了解更多详细信息。
direct send WhatsApp to us.* www.wasap.my/6584434939
☞Monthly Repayment
☞Weekly Repayment
☞Personal&Foreigner&Business Loan
Wechat☞ tommy1a
Whatsapp+6584434939
(SINGAPOREAN/PR/WORK PERMIT HOLDERS)
我们提供 快捷专业的个人贷款服务
只要你缺钱,咋们就有缘 选择🔝贷款为你服务
Old 27-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Dulex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDulex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDulex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone have any suggestions for the Novena Area? Seems to be dry as a bone, even down Balestier Rd.
Old 27-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snookie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have been hunting Yishun MP. CHIU sia.

any bros have any recommendation?

North really CMI lol.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 17
skywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant futureskywalkersg has a brilliant future

not many FR MR here..
Old 29-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros,

Just take note. There some website has a number registery system which you will need need to input your handphone number for credibility before you can date their girl. After analysising the motive behind the system, the system will identity which girl you date before in their system.

The system will show how much money you spend, whether you give tips buy food buy presents it will actually identify you whether you a good kc target for their girls. If you aeroplane because of bad quality or fake photos or stingy you be in their blacklist.

As such is a new system recently setup to judge you and comment you instead of you commenting them and their services.

I identify this to be a serious breach of trust and confidentiality to us customers . I wish everyone to be safe and well and beaware of such a system. Do not give your identification easily.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 30-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
hi bros,

Just take note. There some website has a number registery system which you will need need to input your handphone number for credibility before you can date their girl. After analysising the motive behind the system, the system will identity which girl you date before in their system.

The system will show how much money you spend, whether you give tips buy food buy presents it will actually identify you whether you a good kc target for their girls. If you aeroplane because of bad quality or fake photos or stingy you be in their blacklist.

As such is a new system recently setup to judge you and comment you instead of you commenting them and their services.

I identify this to be a serious breach of trust and confidentiality to us customers . I wish everyone to be safe and well and beaware of such a system. Do not give your identification easily.
Serious? These data is verified by?

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 30-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Serious? These data is verified by?
I don’t want to give away the website name here as it might generate more business for them. It use to advertised in sammyboy fl2. Bros who play often will come across the website. I protecting the newcomers.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 02-12-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
firezan is Cool - loads of Potential

??????????

Last edited by firezan; 10-12-2017 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody knows if Joey G cup is still doing massage?
Old 06-12-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Harace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Anybody knows if Joey G cup is still doing massage?
Yup but different location. Saw at her wc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1