The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

what you did is damn daring but enjoyed your sharing. Keep them coming but stay safe.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
911GT3Cup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Stay with my parents, wife and wife's bro. Recently we had a maid. She is from mynamar and not exactly chio but pleasant looking. She is very young with nice B cup boobs and always "zao geng" when she was mopping the floor.

Both me and my bro-in-law been 'caught' eyeing on her boobs and butt when she bend down while mopping floor infront of us. We both had a good laugh with each other action privately.

I been looking in another thread on how other screw maid (homecooked maid or fish from hot joints) and set my mind wild.

To be continued... up my points pls.
Spent the last one hour reading the entire story. I don't care real or not, but truth be told, I resonate with the idea of playing with fire, though I won't. Lol.
Old 16-11-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911GT3Cup View Post
Spent the last one hour reading the entire story. I don't care real or not, but truth be told, I resonate with the idea of playing with fire, though I won't. Lol.
Wasted your one hour.
Old 17-11-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

It's Friday. Can't wait for weekend to come.
Old 17-11-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
really nice sharing ts! camp here and hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah. MarlboroKen bro is here. Premium player!!!!!
Just a timid old man here who envy and yet worry for you bro. Up you +10 for the effort of sharing. Cheers

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 17-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS must be planning to go to the 'market' with the maid again. Guess he will be reminding her to shave and wash her pussy clean, clean!

Whilst TS and the maid are having all the fun, we can only reminisce and fantasise about all that licky-licky, sucky-sucky and fucky-fucky activities that will be carried out in the backseat again!

Hv a great time, stay safe as always and update us with the sordid details!
Old 18-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

well said bro... I am rooting for him to succeed so that he can share the details with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
TS must be planning to go to the 'market' with the maid again. Guess he will be reminding her to shave and wash her pussy clean, clean!

Whilst TS and the maid are having all the fun, we can only reminisce and fantasise about all that licky-licky, sucky-sucky and fucky-fucky activities that will be carried out in the backseat again!

Hv a great time, stay safe as always and update us with the sordid details!
Old 18-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Wah kao, you are a guru. Can really read my mind. I just whisper to her this morning to save the energy to tomorrow, wash clean clean and wear my fav lacy red panties.
Old 18-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Just a timid old man here who envy and yet worry for you bro. Up you +10 for the effort of sharing. Cheers
Not need to envy. I'm sure you can go fish maid too. I follow your post elsewhere and big fan of you.
Old 19-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Samster

Time for another ride..
Old 21-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Round 2. It's a much better plan ride than the 1st.

Pick her up at the staircase, action begin once we are in the car. She initiate to hold my hand and place it on her leg. I start the engine and drive off the carpark to avoid being seen by others. Once out of the carpark and main road, I start to caress her boobs, heavenly feel and got my morning erection. Her boobs was sore (told be her period is near) and don't squeeze so hard. Haha.

Went straight to the designated car park. Wasted no time going round and round the neighborhood. Once reach the top and a good spot, immediately seats moved to the front, while we proceed to the back of the car. Thru out the journey, she was smiling and chatty. Took out my erected cock and took it like a champion. I almost shoot out and told her to slow down. She ignore my call out and continue to blow me hard. I push her aside and told her to stop. She was amuse and tease me why I so fast want to shoot.

We continue teasing here and there, while I invite her to sit on my lap. Took off her top and unclip her bra to expose her boobs which I love to lick and suck. She moan and I could feel her juice is flowing onto my lap. Goodness, i slip my hand into her short to finger her and found out she is not wearing any panties. Ask her why no wear panties and she told me more convenient for us in the car as it's difficult to take off the panties in the car. She "stand up" and shove her pussy into my mouth, and ask me to lick her pussy. Damn she is enjoying it and pull my head towards her, nearly suffocating me. While she is enjoying, my erected cock fell asleep for some reason.

I stop licking her and tell her to wake my sleeping cock up. She whisper into my ears and start licking them. Slowly she proceed south to my neck, chest, nip, ribs, and circled around my balls for some time before going to my cock. My @IC woke up in no time. She shove her boobs into my face and told me to suck it again while using her hands playing with my cock.

Before I knew it, my cock slipped into her pussy and she let out a loud moan. I took it out immediately and reach out for a condom. She stop me and tell me she is okie not to use a condom and tell me do not waste time. She is damn horny now. Shove her boobs into my face again and slip my cock in again. I gave in, and pump her hard. I forget whether it's safe window or not (before her menses) and did not shoot inside. Lucky I manage to took it out in time and shoot it into her mouth.

We continue to caress in the car, watch some video clips on youtube before sending her back... then I go wash the car.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

while, like other bros, I think what you did is super brave but like reading your adventures.
Old 21-11-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not need to envy. I'm sure you can go fish maid too. I follow your post elsewhere and big fan of you.
Big fan Er.....Don't follow me, follow the maid Nice update anyway. But careful, if she pregnant you don't know must die how many time

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 21-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

Good action dude.....grats!

Quote:
Round 2. It's a much better plan ride than the 1st.

Pick her up at the staircase, action begin once we are in the car. She initiate to hold my hand and place it on her leg. I start the engine and drive off the carpark to avoid being seen by others. Once out of the carpark and main road, I start to caress her boobs, heavenly feel and got my morning erection. Her boobs was sore (told be her period is near) and don't squeeze so hard. Haha.

Went straight to the designated car park. Wasted no time going round and round the neighborhood. Once reach the top and a good spot, immediately seats moved to the front, while we proceed to the back of the car. Thru out the journey, she was smiling and chatty. Took out my erected cock and took it like a champion. I almost shoot out and told her to slow down. She ignore my call out and continue to blow me hard. I push her aside and told her to stop. She was amuse and tease me why I so fast want to shoot.

We continue teasing here and there, while I invite her to sit on my lap. Took off her top and unclip her bra to expose her boobs which I love to lick and suck. She moan and I could feel her juice is flowing onto my lap. Goodness, i slip my hand into her short to finger her and found out she is not wearing any panties. Ask her why no wear panties and she told me more convenient for us in the car as it's difficult to take off the panties in the car. She "stand up" and shove her pussy into my mouth, and ask me to lick her pussy. Damn she is enjoying it and pull my head towards her, nearly suffocating me. While she is enjoying, my erected cock fell asleep for some reason.

I stop licking her and tell her to wake my sleeping cock up. She whisper into my ears and start licking them. Slowly she proceed south to my neck, chest, nip, ribs, and circled around my balls for some time before going to my cock. My @IC woke up in no time. She shove her boobs into my face and told me to suck it again while using her hands playing with my cock.

Before I knew it, my cock slipped into her pussy and she let out a loud moan. I took it out immediately and reach out for a condom. She stop me and tell me she is okie not to use a condom and tell me do not waste time. She is damn horny now. Shove her boobs into my face again and slip my cock in again. I gave in, and pump her hard. I forget whether it's safe window or not (before her menses) and did not shoot inside. Lucky I manage to took it out in time and shoot it into her mouth.

We continue to caress in the car, watch some video clips on youtube before sending her back... then I go wash the car.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1