The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Heavy rain floods Saigon as Storm Kirogi approaches south-central Vietnam

By Xuan An November 18, 2017 | 11:25 pm GMT+7

Strong winds have uprooted trees while heavy rain has submerged many streets under 12 inches of water.

Heavy rain and strong winds struck Saigon and the neighboring provinces of Dong Nai and Ba Ria-Vung Tau on Saturday afternoon and evening as Storm Kirogi is expected to make landfall in the nearby south-central coast on Sunday morning

In Saigon, many streets across the city such as Huynh Tan Phat, Ho Hoc Lam, Go Dau, Cay Tram, Le Van Tho and Duong Van Cam were under 30 centimeters (12 inches) of water, killing many motorbike engines. Strong winds also uprooted trees around Phu Dinh Wharf and along Road 20 in Go Vap District.

"I heard a storm will be entering the south-central region soon so Saigon will probably be affected. As for flooding, it's as frequent as having meals now, especially on this street," Thanh, 45, said while walking her motorbike on Huynh Tan Phat Street.

Ho Chi Minh City Urban Drainage Company reported that a total of 20 streets across the city have suffered from light to moderate flooding following the rains, which were measured to be up to 60-80 millimeters.

In Ba Ria-Vung Tau, strong wind also uprooted a nearly 40-year-old African mahogany tree on National Highway 56. The large tree crashed onto a passing car but there was no casualty, and caused a 2-hour traffic jam.

Storm Kirogi is forecast to make landfall in the south-central coast on Sunday morning with wind speeds of up to 90 kilometers (56 miles) per hour, and would indirectly affect Ho Chi Minh City. The city's authorities have issued a ban on floating restaurants, ferries, tourist boats and hydrofoils which would take effect from 1 a.m. on Sunday.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

4/7 noodles at this Chinese restaurant in Saigon

By Di Vy November 18, 2017 | 03:00 pm GMT+7

The family has been keeping its stoves burning day and night for more than half a century.

I visited Nguyen Loi Restaurant for the first time one day after office hours. I was one of the first dinner guests and plastic stools were arranged neatly inside the 20sqm (215 sq ft) house, with a Chinese verse painted on the old wall.

Later I was told that the restaurant is run by a Chinese family, a fact that most diners figure out easily by the distinctive Chinese-style cart, which is steaming all the time!

Why?

“It’s just how it is!” the female owner said with a smile when asked about her intense opening hours.

Her family opened the shop in 1962 and they have been keeping the stoves burning 24/7 ever since.

The restaurant serves Chinese noodle dishes, with fresh golden strips that are cooked to al dente perfection.

The best dish is the wontons, prepared with a strong peppery fragrance in the pork stuffing, and soft, but not too soft, doughy skin.

Many diners also opt for noodles with Chinese barbecued pork char siu, and there are other options with shrimp, pork ribs or just juicy bones.

All bowls come with fresh vegetables, fried onions and ground pork, and cost around VND30,000 ($1.32).

The only problem with the restaurant, or possibly with its customers, is that there are no trash bins and the place can get messy at certain times of day with tissues littered all over the floor.

The restaurant is quite a distance from Saigon’s Chinatown. It stands on Xo Viet Nghe Tinh Street in Binh Thanh District, around 500 meters from Hang Xanh Circle.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/travel-...n-3671477.html

Old 20-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...no no...is not...xmas cuming and need surprises...

Ermmm I prefer pleasant surprises and not just any surprises especially those shocking kind......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah right...but here the doc also prescribed when you go polyclinic with high fever...

The general code of conduct for all doctors is that they will not prescribed antibiotics straightaway if a patient come in with just fever symptoms unless the patient tells the doctor that he has other more serious symptoms associated with other ailments e.g. diarrhea, vomiting, stomach pains...ETC if for fever alone they will still prescribed the standard paracetamol regardless if they are GPs or working in a polyclinics

It is only if you revisit the same doctor/place again and the fever still persist after a few days or after finishing your first course of meds then they may prescribe antibiotics as the suspicion is that the cause (e.g. bad bacteria) is not eradicated hence the fever will not go away

The problem with antibiotics is that they do not differentiate between good or bad bacteria and they practically kills all including those good bacteria in your stomach that aids in digestion and general health, and persistent use of antibiotics in small case ailments (in simple words = abuse) just makes the bug more resistant and this was how superbugs were born

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-11-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

actually hor,i tink amoxicillin is ok la...i've been taking 4 the last 30 yrs but at a rate once every 1-2 years one time. It's no consider a strong antibiotic,but doc always tell me mus complete the 5 days course.

still working well 4 me til today.

Read what I have just posted above in response to H88's post on antibiotics once every 1 to 2 years is certainly not considered abuse so you can rest assured

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
At 5 a.m. on Saturday, the storm was east of the Spratly Islands with wind speeds of up to 75 kilometers (47 miles) per hour.

I certainly hope these strong storms and winds will wash away all those illegal unauthorised structures especially military ones built by some airhole Garments on international waters this is what I will called divine punishment

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 20-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
I certainly hope these strong storms and winds will wash away all those illegal unauthorised structures especially military ones built by some airhole Garments on international waters this is what I will called divine punishment

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you can wish anything...just 14th storms had blown passed Wet Nam...

as for the anitbiotics issue...let us give it a rest...I took becos I have throat infections. not abusing it becos last year I took the same dosgae...say whatever you want...when I hv throat infection the sinkie doctor will give me anitbiotics on first visit becos I always go back same doc and he knew I dun go see him for small minor issue...I dun need paracetamol becos I always buy plenty in stock...

I always stock the following
Lorratadine 10mg
Fedac 5mg
Paracetamol 500mg
Lozenges sugar-free
Lomotil
Loperamide
charcoal

Old 20-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

Vietnamese women become largest source of foreign brides in South Korea

By Vi Vu November 20, 2017 | 04:40 pm GMT+7

Statistics show the trend is being driven by the popularity of K-Pop and Korean soap operas in Southeast Asia.

Vietnamese women now account for more foreign brides in South Korea than any other country for the first time, according to new data on multicultural marriages.

Statistics Korea said in a report last week that Vietnamese women accounted for 28 percent of foreign brides in the country last year, followed by 27 percent from China and 4.3 percent from the Philippines. The report recorded 21,709 multicultural marriages in 2016, down 3.4 percent from 2015.

According to the report, in the past Chinese women always ranked first in terms of the number of foreign brides in South Korea, but their number dropped to 5,838 last year while the number of Vietnamese brides grew to 6,054.

Vietnamese women, many from poor rural families, have been marrying South Korean men for years hoping for better lives in the more developed nation. However, it hasn't been a fairytale ending for all of them, despite the fact that reports of suicides and fatal beatings have fallen.

Statistics Korea said the marriage trend has been driven by the popularity of K-Pop and Korean soap operas in Southeast Asia.

“Favorable impressions of Korea lead to Vietnamese women applying for jobs in Korean companies and coming to study in Korea,” it said, as cited by the Chosun Ilbo

The newspaper interviewed employees of Lotte Mart and Samsung in Vietnam who said that the Korean businesses had painted a positive image of their country.

“A lot of our Vietnamese staff want to learn Korean and experience Korean culture,” a Samsung worker told the newspaper.

The electronics giant currently has six factories in Vietnam and employs 136,700 workers. Products from its factories are exported to 52 countries around the world.

South Korea is currently Vietnam’s biggest foreign investor.

According to the Korea Trade Investment Promotion Agency, South Korean firms invested more than $50 billion in Vietnam between 1988 and 2016, making up more than 30 percent of total foreign investment with over 6,000 projects.

The strong inflow of investment has coincided with a cultural wave that has seen local fans fainting at the sight of Korean stars. K-Pop fever hit Vietnam in the early 2000s when Korean TV shows and pop songs achieved an unusually high level of popularity, long before Psy’s “Gangnam Style” took the world by storm.

Although there have been signs of waning interest, South Korea’s largest multiplex cinema chain CGV is dominating the movie industry in Vietnam and is unlikely to let that happen quickly.

Old 20-11-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Storm leaves trail of 'devastation' across Saigon

By Staff reporters November 19, 2017 | 06:50 pm GMT+7

Falling trees have been crushing houses and severing power lines in Vietnam's largest city.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/video/s...n-3672627.html

Old 20-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
This is the 14th storm that hit Vietnam this year 2017...those in hcm brace for plenty of rain...wet wet wet...

Tropical depression strengthens into storm as it heads toward south-central Vietnam
sm time,rain can b good...

...too much rain can b cum disastrous.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...ostcount=35727

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...ostcount=35728
Old 20-11-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
All bowls come with fresh vegetables, fried onions and ground pork, and cost around VND30,000 ($1.32).
simple food,simple life...best eaten w sm simple gers...

Old 20-11-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Read what I have just posted above in response to H88's post on antibiotics once every 1 to 2 years is certainly not considered abuse so you can rest assured
i tink it's gd 2 knw nt 2 ani hw abuse anti biotic, last time i bring sm china gers in sg 2 see sg clinic doc,the antibiotics prescribe by sg docs all dn't seem 2 work 4 em lei...

nxt time sick use antibiotic agn wn't work veri well agn...

so,i aso try nt 2 eat antibiotic wen not necessary.

Quote:
Vietnamese women become largest source of foreign brides in South Korea
tis is interesting....but does vitnam ger make good bride?

hope wn't see tis in korea...lol

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p...ostcount=35760
Old 20-11-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Their back views is nice enuff...lol

I jus read tere's a ao dai festival in vitnam....lol...

i wonder wen tat'd b?

Old 20-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

More of Ao Dai back views...

Quote:

Last edited by iicycold; 20-11-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Old 20-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

another version of ao dai back view...lol

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1