The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Makitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
No...I think next they will increase prostitution tax
FairPrice Brothel to start operating soon ..... reason: to provide a safer & competitive environment for the people .... we must appreciate how caring our government is
Old 05-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
I truly love bro skyleon's signature . He put it quite rightly " A good government strives to make its citizens' lives better abut not harder " . The government priority is to create jobs for Singaporeans .
Haha bro...you should try and go to wsg and wda and see how they help the pmets, entrenched, etc. It's so much of a big show and those money spent trying to promote through setting it up, employing people to work there, adverts and medias. Totally no substance and you only can get help if you take those low paying and unwanted jobs. Even if you want to retrain or change career, still got to have some company employ you first before you can qualify for it. Isn't this a big joke...If you can only convert if someone hires you then if no one employs you, you cannot retrain? What kind of logic? And in my memory, this is not the message I get from the adverts on tv and medias. Really a big wasteful wayang with no real substance and sincere help. Only achievable if companies willing to hire you which is really a joke. Sigh....And best of all, the councillor assigned to help you through this job finding and conversion helps you by guiding you on how to write resumes, go interviews and personal grooming stuffs. When it comes to employment, you got to do it yourself. Extremely big joke right? As if there is nowhere to learn all these things except through the govt. And already so frustrated with no job and still got to go through all these nonsense.....double sigh
Now also relooking at transport fares which may mean another increase....triple sigh.....

Last edited by winphenom; 05-04-2017 at 10:13 PM.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Haha bro...you should try and go to wsg and wda and see how they help the pmets, entrenched, etc. It's so much of a big show and those money spent trying to promote through setting it up, employing people to work there, adverts and medias. Totally no substance and you only can get help if you take those low paying and unwanted jobs. Even if you want to retrain or change career, still got to have some company employ you first before you can qualify for it. Isn't this a big joke...If you can only convert if someone hires you then if no one employs you, you cannot retrain? What kind of logic? And in my memory, this is not the message I get from the adverts on tv and medias. Really a big wasteful wayang with no real substance and sincere help. Only achievable if companies willing to hire you which is really a joke. Sigh....And best of all, the councillor assigned to help you through this job finding and conversion helps you by guiding you on how to write resumes, go interviews and personal grooming stuffs. When it comes to employment, you got to do it yourself. Extremely big joke right? As if there is nowhere to learn all these things except through the govt. And already so frustrated with no job and still got to go through all these nonsense.....double sigh
Now also relooking at transport fares which may mean another increase....triple sigh.....

I pity the pmets as these people are the ones who voted for the MIW . In the end lose their jobs and their jobs go to a foreigner . These pmets faces a lot of discrimination when applying for jobs. Best part is some Singapore companies do not even want to hire their own people . So whose fault is it ? On top of that things are going to get more expensive . Your disposable income will get lesser and lesser . You have a lot of debts to pay . How to have the Singapore dream ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 13-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o-zero-9336284

COE prices likely to rise as vehicle growth rate cut to zero: Experts

SINGAPORE: As Singapore's vehicle growth rate is reduced to zero per cent, transport analysts said they expect Certificate of Entitlement (COE) premiums to go up.

The Land Transport Authority announced on Monday (Oct 23) that Singapore will stop adding private passenger cars and motorcycles to its roads, dropping the vehicle growth rate from 0.25 per cent to zero per cent, in its latest push towards a car-lite society.

Singapore University of Social Sciences transport economist Walter Theseira told Channel NewsAsia that the freeze in vehicle growth rate will lead to an "upward pressure" on COE prices.

"It's entirely logical that when you have an increasing population and increasing affluence in Singapore, and if demand for private transport on a per capita basis remains exactly the same, the only conclusion is - prices will go up," he said.

COE premiums were between S$41,617 to S$52,000 for cars and S$4,903 for motorcycles in the last COE bidding exercise on Oct 19.

National University of Singapore transport researcher Lee Der-Horng said that in Singapore, the desire to own a car is "still very strong" even as supply is cut.

"The supply of COEs comes from two things: One is de-registering the vehicle, another is the maximum allowable net growth of vehicles," Dr Lee explained.

"Now they are removing (the latter), which means in the future, it will be solely dependent on the number of de-registered vehicles. So these two factors will come together and contribute to a market that has low supply of COEs."

The shift towards a car-lite society is made even more difficult with public transport reliability issues, Dr Lee said.

"Given our rail system that breaks down from time to time, with certain re-engineering works still ongoing, I think people may not buy the suggestion that I can get rid of my car and just switch to public transport," he added.

Similarly, Dr Theseira said for certain groups of commuters, owning a car may be more convenient.

"For example, if you're working on Jurong Island, it's still extremely difficult to ... get there by public transport," he said.

"There are still a lot of concerns about how friendly public transport is for families with very young children, overcrowding and whether it is safe for the elderly who are not very capable.

"You can always reduce the supply of vehicles, but if you don’t have the necessary improvement in public transportation, what you will produce at the end of the day is a large number of disgruntled commuters."

Still, Dr Lee said the abundance of private-hire services and an upcoming car-sharing programme may mean people will be more willing to move away from self-driving.

"WRITING ON THE WALL": CAR DEALERS REACT

Singapore Vehicle Traders Association honorary secretary Jeremy Soh said the move to slash vehicle growth was expected.

"The writing's already on the wall for the past few years, so I don’t think it comes as a surprise," he said.

"The cake is not going to get any bigger; it will stay the same size. So, car dealers will have to start looking outside what they are naturally doing."

CarTimes Automobile managing director Eddie Loo said that car dealers will have to diversify their operations, and pointed to how the Government has been trying to improve public transport and promote car-lite districts.

He will be focusing more on after-sales services, like workshop repairs and insurance renewals. Going into car rentals is an option too, he said.

"It’s not a choice, so we are also moving into the online business," he added. "Like trying to be a consultant or service provider. This is what we are banking on."

While Dr Theseira said car dealers could benefit from a rise in COE prices, Mr Loo said sudden fluctuations in the market may lose car dealers a lot of money.

"When we sell one car, we might run into losses if it spikes unexpectedly," he mused. "We are the only country that sells new cars without knowing how much profit you are going to make."

However, Mr Soh said the move might remove such speculation in the future, because "the supply of COEs will essentially become a one-for-one replacement".

"You will know that for cars turning 10 years old, if they don’t renew their COEs, they're going to be scrapped. So, the COEs will go back into the system," he said.

"That means in terms of forecasting, you might see some certainty, rather than always having to second guess what's going to be the next tranche."

Source: CNA/hz
Old 18-11-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: The relentless rising cost of living in Singapore

A piece of good news? You decide.

Feb 2018. 14/2, (Wed) Valentine day, many people into the mood except focus in their jobs. 15/2 (Thurs) eve of CNY. 16 to 18/2 Fri to Sun is CNY.

Long weekend and, the people in charged of this red dot did not wish to tell the true. 5 days of work loads waiting to be cleared after CNY. I guess 9 out of 10 foreigners will not apply blue and pink IC if they knew the real red dot.

FYI this year, this country ranked third in the most expensives country in the world. $ never drop from the tree. We have to earn it. New citizens are con by the VIPs nothing more.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

whatever it is...when you have the extra cash, buy gold keep lah...
Listen to uncle ...dont need to listen to those stupid bankers...Bankers are real criminals in the finance sectors.
Keep just enough cash for own use and the rest go buy gold.
Whoever have the GOLD, you rule
Whatever shit they say gold will drop blah blah blah...just buy..
You dont own the physical gold = you dont own it
Buy properties, never buy in Sg , you dont own it
Buy in other countries which you really own the land and the house (you call the shots)
Basically in Singapore, citizens dont own anything, all are taught to be slaves

Which side you want to stand , you choose your path..
My choice? I left Singapore.

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Tsumani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
whatever it is...when you have the extra cash, buy gold keep lah...
Listen to uncle ...dont need to listen to those stupid bankers...Bankers are real criminals in the finance sectors.
Keep just enough cash for own use and the rest go buy gold.
Whoever have the GOLD, you rule
Whatever shit they say gold will drop blah blah blah...just buy..
You dont own the physical gold = you dont own it
Buy properties, never buy in Sg , you dont own it
Buy in other countries which you really own the land and the house (you call the shots)
Basically in Singapore, citizens dont own anything, all are taught to be slaves

Which side you want to stand , you choose your path..
My choice? I left Singapore.
Well said bro!
Old 20-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iWanker View Post
Basically everything will increase. Last time I can park in a carpark while waiting for my next apptmt etc, now all computerize, every second also got to pay. Every damn thing now is got to pay.

Life is getting tougher n tougher.

Seriously, how much is enough for the govt??
Taxpayers need to pay enough to feed the PAP round table of SMRT CEO, FAS, GLCs, NTUC, Civil Service, Grassroots, Temasek Holdings, Desmond Quek, FAS Presidents, RC members, highest paid Ministers in the world, highest paid Chiefs of Defence Force, Police, Civil Defence Force in the world, AGO , NTUC Chiefs etc.

http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...ng-grow-pm-lee

Taxes will go up as investment needs and social spending grow: PM Lee

SINGAPORE - Singapore will be raising its taxes as government spending on investments and social services grows, said PrimeMinister Lee Hsien Loong on Sunday (Nov 19).

"(Finance Minister) Heng Swee Keat is right when he said that raising taxes is not a matter of whether, but when," said PM Lee at the People's Action Party (PAP) annual convention.

PM Lee was referring to Mr Heng's remarks during his Budget speech earlier this year, where the minister outlined how spending on healthcare and infrastructure will rise rapidly and spoke of the need for new taxes or higher tax rates.

He told some 2,000 party members that "well before that time comes, we have to plan ahead, explain to Singaporeans what the money is needed for, and how the money we earn and we spend will benefit everyone, young and old".

The spending for Singapore's economy, infrastructure and social safety nets are all necessary, and are a vote of confidence in the country's future, said PM Lee, who is PAP secretary-general.

Just as older generations saved and invested, this generation must "plant trees in order that our sons and daughters, and their sons and daughters, will be able to enjoy the shade", he added.

Economists said a rise in Goods and Services Tax (GST) could be in the works. It was last raised in 2007 by two percentage points to 7 per cent.

UOB economist Francis Tan said GST is the second-largest generator of government revenue, after corporate and personal income tax, so even a 1 percentage point increase will mean potentially very large returns.

As a broad-based tax, GST is hard to evade and also collects from foreigners, said Singapore University of Social Sciences economist Walter Theseira.

Dr Theseira also suggested cutting income tax exemptions as an alternative.

In terms of timing, Mr Tan said the Government would be unlikely to raise taxes the year before a general election.

"PM Lee said we are nearly half way through the term, so it would probably be announced in next year's Budget," he said, adding that the move would come on the back of stronger economic growth, which provides some leeway to implement the change.

Both he and Dr Theseira said any rise in taxes should be combined with measures such as GST vouchers to help the lower-income group cope.

In his speech at Big Box in Jurong, PM Lee outlined why government revenue has to increase to match spending.

The Government is helping workers and companies through economic restructuring.

For now, Singapore's economy is benefiting from the improving global economy. Growth this year may even exceed 3 per cent, better than the initial forecast of 1.5 per cent and the revised forecast of 2 to 3 per cent, said PM Lee.

But to sustain this growth, workers must acquire the right skills and know how to upgrade themselves, while companies must also adapt, upgrade and compete in the global marketplace so they can create jobs for locals, he said. Workers must also be matched to quality jobs.

The Government is working on all three fronts to support workers and companies, he said.

On the social side, annual spending on preschools will double to $1.7 billion by 2022.

At the same time, the proportion of Singapore's population aged 65 years and above is rising. "Two years ago it was one in nine, last year it was one in eight, this year one in seven, and I joined them," said PM Lee, to laughter.

On a more serious note, he pointed out that by 2030, one in four will be above 65 - creating greater demand for healthcare.

To keep care affordable, more facilities are being built and health insurance is being improved, which raises state spending on healthcare, he said.

While there is enough revenue for the current term of Government, which will stretch its dollars and make every dollar count, the investments and social spending are costly, PM Lee said.

"We have to make sure that we can afford them."

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...itable-9420086

As Singapore’s spending needs grow, raising taxes is inevitable: PM Lee

While Singapore has enough revenue for this term of Government, spending has been going up, and will rise further, said Mr Lee, who was speaking to about 2,000 activists at the PAP convention on Sunday.

SINGAPORE: Singapore’s investments for the economy and infrastructure, as well as spending on social services and safety nets are all necessary, and a vote of confidence in Singapore’s future, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Sunday (Nov 19).

But investments and social spending are costly, and the Government must make sure it can afford them, he said.

Speaking to about 2,000 activists at the PAP convention, Mr Lee said that while Singapore has enough revenue for this term of Government, spending has been going up and must rise further.

And as Singapore’s spending needs grow, he stressed that Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat was right when he said that raising taxes is not a matter of whether, but when.

“Well before the time comes, we have to plan ahead, explain to Singaporeans what the money is needed for, and show how it will benefit everyone, young and old,” he said.

Mr Lee added that Parliament will take a mid-term break after next year’s Budget.

Last edited by kuasimi; 20-11-2017 at 12:39 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...=669727&page=3

Please do not belittle MDA staff. MDA staff are well paid and expect same salaries as Disney executives even though MDA has zero media innovations past 60 years compare to Disney staff. MDA staff is good in copying and paste media innovations though. Hard work.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/mda...-condo.153621/

https://everythingalsocomplain.com/2...-corals-condo/

MDA CEO buying $10 million Corals condo

Posted on June 2, 2013 by gdy2shoez

From ‘2 Corals at Keppel Bay units sold for over $10m each’, 30 May 2013, article by Melissa Tan, ST Money

DESPITE flat demand in the luxury market so far this year, at least two condominium units with a price tag of over $10 million each were sold over the past fortnight. Keppel Land told the Singapore Exchange on Tuesday that family members of Mrs Koh-Lim Wen Gin, a former Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) chief planner, bought the units at its upcoming project Corals at Keppel Bay. Mrs Koh has been an independent director of Keppel Land since January 2010.

One of the buyers is her daughter, Ms Koh Lin-Net, the chief executive of the Media Development Authority. Ms Koh took office last November and prior to that was deputy secretary of trade at the Ministry of Trade and Industry.
Ms Koh and her husband Lawrence Low bought a 3,477 sq ft four-bedder at Corals for slightly below $10.1 million, which works out to around $2,901 per sq ft for the second-floor unit.

The option to purchase is dated May 19.
There’s nothing wrong with stat board senior management buying expensive property, of course. What’s interesting about this piece of news is the sheer timing of it and how surprisingly informative it is, in light of MDA’s licensing scheme which requires news sites to fork out $50k performance bonds. That’s $500k in total for 10 websites, just enough for a 4-room HDB flat (but not a condo).

While there are angry bloggers out there complaining about MDA’s rules and how it would impede internet freedom via the #FreeMyInternet movement, it’s ironic how it’s in fact the mainstream media itself which leaked the possibility that the MDA CEO is a multi-millionaire, though the article was tucked quietly in the ‘Money’ section. With such earning power, I’m surprised they didn’t do a better job with the Senior Management rap some years back, like hiring Jay-Z to write and produce it. It could have been called ‘Empire State of MDA’.
According to the Online Citizen, ‘the BLOGGING community – COLLECTIVELY called #FreeMyInternet’, will be organising a protest at Hong Lim Park and an online ‘blackout’ for 24 hours on 8 June where you’re supposed to blanket your website in darkness and make Malaysian protesters wonder if they’re missing out on something. Not ALL bloggers or netizens feel that strongly nor are they pissing their pants about this imminent threat of Internet Panopticon Armageddon, so I’m not sure why TOC decided to drag the whole blogosphere into it.

Unless, of course, I’m not considered part of that ‘community’ but merely a fringe keyboard radical who needs to post tasteful homemade erotica pictures in order to generate enough hits to qualify for MDA licensing.

Mr Brown has become a part of it, naturally. With his musical talent, the #FreeMyInternet cause could at least turn from shouty media activism to funding poor families without Internet and even climb the pop charts like Band Aid’s ‘Do they Know It’s Christmas’ in the event that the outdoor protest or blackout fails. I’m actually hoping for that song to happen nonetheless *fingers crossed*.

I would support #FreetheWorld, #FreetheAnimals, #FreeMyCPF and #FreeBreakfastDay but I’m not sure if our Internet desperately needs ‘freeing’ like how one needs to emancipate a tortured slave. It’s not like I have to key in my Singpass whenever I google ‘How to Create a Homemade Landmine’ (A #FreeMyInternet supporter would whisper in a gloomy tone with slow wagging finger ‘Not yet…’).

It doesn’t seem that urgent for a nobody in the ‘community’ like myself to waste a good weekend protesting when I could be at the World Street Food Festival eating instead, and even if I DID go there and toss some slogans about, I would STILL get lawyers’ letters accusing me of defamation if I blogged drunk, with or without MDA’s crappy rules.

But just to show how ‘free’ the internet already is as we speak, I did some online background checks on CEO Koh Lin-Net for the benefit of anyone thinking of signing the petition because they’re concerned that there will come a day when everytime they open a browser, they’re instantly redirected to a mandatory login homepage with the PAP/MDA logo on it and some ominous marching music in the background which you’re forced to listen to for 20 seconds before you can do anything. Like those Youtube ads.

Koh, an alumni of CHIJ St Nicholas, confessed to ‘skipping classes’ and helping smuggle BEER into school while in Hwa Chong JC. She was also formerly a member of the Computer Club, a head prefect, and Deputy Secretary (Trade) of MTI.

We also know that just before she took over the reins at MDA, Deputy CEO Michael Yap unexpectedly resigned for reasons unknown. An IT guy and adjunct professor of Engineering, Yap was the ‘key driver’ behind the SingaporeONE initiative which made our country the FIRST in the WORLD to have national broadband access.

He also spoke at a TEDxUSC conference in 2010 and strikes me as the progressive, visionary tech-evangelist type. Reminds me of super-pastor Kong Hee too. In the MDA rap video he’s the one in the hip-hop garb and slickest moves. This is one officer who put the ‘Development’ in MDA, unlike what’s happening now, whereby the title ‘Media Restriction and Sanitation Authority’ would be more appropriate. Or MRSA (snigger away med nerds!)

For someone who spent $10 million on an apartment, Koh is well versed of the impermanence of material possessions. In a 2007 review of Herman Hesse’s ‘Siddhartha’, she says:
Now that I’m the midst of the journey, I think it’s a good reminder not to get caught up in material things; that material things at the end of the day will not help fulfill you.

Lee Wei Ling would concur. Such insight really explains buying a humble Corals unit then. She could afford a $300 million house for all you know.
Old 24-11-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Old 24-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
jonasstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonasstone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Staying in Singapore sure going to be more expensive .
Old 24-11-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasstone View Post
Staying in Singapore sure going to be more expensive .

Old 25-11-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
Spectacle69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post

So many white clowns!
Old 25-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacle69 View Post
So many white clowns!
So many white clowns have so many Sinkaporeans voting for them time after time in so many GEs.
Old 26-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
62353535 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
So many white clowns have so many Sinkaporeans voting for them time after time in so many GEs.
Because Singaporeans like those entertainers who keep fucking things up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1