The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MouParkCoach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

Nice story TS, pls continue soon
Old 12-11-2017, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

this is an interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS will update more soon, can't wait.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
McSpicyDouble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too
Old 17-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Nice TS......craving for more....
Old 17-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
bruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too ...
Old 17-11-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Justice711 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the title & the way the story is going, I am still hoping for a happy ending. Fingers cross!
Old 17-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent ⛺️ for another installment.
Old 18-11-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

This story is nice and interesting, do hope you will continue with it TS.
Old 18-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more updates 😀😀😀
Old 18-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 19-11-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

join in to wait for updates from ts.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

Very interesting story. Waiting for your update
Old 08-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!

Sorry to have been away for that long – a combination of work and personal shit in my life happened in the months that I’ve been away.

Things are more or less settled now and back to sharing my story (the highs and the lows) with my everyone here. Free therapy if nothing else lol!

So back to my story…

After the birth of our second child, that’s when the real problems started. After first child she got back into shape quickly and all was well. Second child she struggled to lose the weight and combined with the fact that she had to stay at home and take care of two young kids (with no maid at the time), it is now easy to see why she felt insecure and was constantly tired and grouchy.

Thing is, I wasn’t an absent husband or father at all. I was always there to help bathe, feed, change nappies, etc. Frankly life was good from my perspective. This was all I ever wanted as I’ve had more than my fair share of fun in my younger days. As have been sales all my life – drinking, ktv’s, etc is not fun for me anymore. Its more like work for me if I’m being honest.
So I stopped working out, grew fat with my wife lol and was just super daddy for a few years. Everything sounded good right? Not quite…

I must admit I put on quite a bit of weight with a big fricking tummy hanging out. She was constantly tired, not talking to me very much and sex was non-existent. On the rare occasion that we did? She was always doing the “dead fish” style and wanting it to be over in minutes. To me I kept thinking – where is that wild tiger of a woman that I married?

Of course we had our usual share of problems like being tight on expenses, bills to pay, two young kids to take care of, not enough sleep, next to no sex, etc and I always thought this was just a phase that would pass – so long as I was present and being there for her and the family.

Then one day – my world turned upside down. It was late at night and kids were asleep. She told me she was no longer attracted to me physically, that she hated being tight on money, that she felt trapped in our marriage and that she wanted a divorce.

To say that I was in shock was an understatement. How and where the fuck did this even come from? I mean come on – I wasn’t the richest but its not like we were poor or anything. Live in a nicely renovated 5 room flat, going for our family holidays every year, didn’t have to worry about household expenses, a family car, etc.

Not making her out to be materialistic as she’d never asked me for anything expensive – but its never easy when she has some fucking asshole bitch friends that have husbands doing well (one is ultra rich family, other one is doing not so legal stuff that I don’t even want to know about, etc) and who sit at home and do fuck all and are constantly shoving it in her face and frankly making her feel poor, fat and unattractive.

And she’d clearly spoken to her parents about it and a lawyer before that as well as she was able to discuss the nitty gritty details of the divorce with me up front. Thankfully I manage to calm the situation down and suggested couples therapy to see if this could help resolve some issues but man it was a bad situation.

So I’ve always been a goal oriented person and I could of course wallow in my grief and drink myself silly.

OR

I could get off my then fat ass and do something about it.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 15
Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!Sturmgrenadier is one of the Best!

So I’ve never been one to not fight for what I really want and so I knew I had to make some drastic changes in my life.

To Do List:
1) Get back in shape
2) Get a better paying job
3) Re-engage my wife (lol sounds so corporate hor lmao)

All I needed to do was to effectively project manage my life and put it back on track right? Can lah. No problem. Die also must try. CHIONG AH!

1) Getting back in shape
So how is this fat ass going to lose weight fast? I made a thread about this back in the day if anyone is interested but I started walking for an hour a day at the nearby park. Graduated to slow jogs and then I bought a fitness program online and started working out at home before getting a gym membership.

Side note – I am an addictive personality type and I will stop at almost nothing to achieve what I want. What I never said in my other thread but will share here is that I cheated a little. Ok actually I cheated a lot lol.

The problem with exercise is recovery. That’s why people target different body parts/zones so they have time to recover. Upper body day, core training, leg day, etc. However it’s the aches and pains that people find difficult to fight through – especially if their diet isn’t clean and conducive to muscle repair/growth.

So I turned to steroids. This is, in no way shape or form, an endorsement on my part or recommendation to anyone to follow my foot steps. I am merely sharing my journey – that’s all. We are all adults here – so make the right choices for YOUR life and bear the consequences or benefits.

So I did my research online on what to use, where to buy it and how to administer it. I wanted to focus on recovery – plain and simple. So I took a flight to BKK, walked into a small pharmacy that is known to sell pharma grade steroids and proceeded to buy 6 months worth of Test-E. Needles and syringes could be easily bought off the shelf from some Guardian’s in Singapore and so I was set.

I planned two 3 month cycles with a 1 month PCT after each cycle of both Clomid and Nolvadex. What this did was turn me into Wolverine. No bullshit. I was able to work out in the morning, go to work and work out in the evening as well. 5 days a week with weekends off. I was invincible. I ate clean and a fortunate/unfortunate side effect is that I felt like I was 18 again – meaning I was getting rock solid erections if the wind even blew a little stronger lol. Note that when you come off testosterone? You will be severely affected so don’t think this is a viable long term fix for performance issues – it isn’t.

The end result? 22kg lost in 6 months and a six pack.

Objective 1 – complete.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1