The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
is actually Teh O peng, they package into teh botol.
oh...haha...tks and then I pass on this teh botol...I only love hot jasmine tea w/o adding anything...the only cold drink I like is beer...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 18-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
somehow i think you have the habit or a very keen interest in assuming or accusing what other ppl didnt say. he wasnt referring to the villas. anyway since it COULD be done behind the scene, how would you know? Then how do you know theres no transaction behind the scene? If out of 10cases, anything above 5 counted as more often than not. I believe more than 5. if you happen to witness one your very ownself, hopefully it doesnt mean everyone else also doing the same.Majority lah. You see trouble with you kengng...i mean Gem, you guys only think theres only 1 driver in balai. Get the drift? we share info here, its good that you share your experience here too. i appreciate that. Thank you. if you want ppl to believe and trust your worthy info, do humbly start off with believing in others' post too. Like the seafood rest? Well i got conned before. Thats why i am sharing here. Maybe, just maybe , your driver very honest guy. Comm from girls and customers enough leow.

my 2 cents.
kengng type Sxxxx Rxxxx. I thought he was referring to villa. Next time plse type seafood rest.

I notice you did some editing. You mentioned "misled". Pray tell us which part is misleading? Whatever i post here is transparent. I dont earn a single sen or rupiah. I just want bros who cheong balai or batam to be street smart. Dont be conned by unscrupulous drivers or taxis. Dont overtip drivers and taxis and spoilt market. Tip more only when hes really helpful. From jetty to villa to hotel just the norm.

Last edited by Ihowlian; 18-11-2017 at 05:13 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
So how much have you saved by riding ojek or oplet?
I can tell you is almost nothing.
Yesterday the trip by ojek from villa to your hotel with your girl = 50k. Correct?
That is base on one trip.
The girl Faxxxx cancelled yesterday booking because of Lai Ang?
The true is.........

Did you manage to save on girl's booking fees?
I can tell you is NO.
You know yourself la.

I have just confirmed with Sxxxxx Rxxxx Boss.
There is no comm for anyone.
They have been operating this way for long time though there are people requesting but they don't entertain.

Just my personal comment.
Cheers.
Not sure why you replied to me in such tone as i definitely have done nothing against you. Hmm... Maybe I didn't use your recommended driver or maybe you actually believe what the other poster posted about me.

Anyway, I'll just address your question about how much I saved. From driver tip, I'm here for 4 nights. Disregarding your recommended tip to your recommended driver, I saved at least 400k. Over these 4 nights, my total travelling expenses is not more than 150k.

Contrary to your belief, why I don't use driver is not mainly monetary although it's a big reason. I'm not a very sociable guy. Faced with a driver for 4 nights, I really can crack my head not knowing what to chat with him about. Just ask Mr K, how early we are at Villa on the second day cos I have no topic to talk to him about as we have breakfast together and we left for Villa early. At 0815, I must have been the most sexual deprived cheongster. Ha ha.. secondly, like as with Batam, I prefer to move on foot, or cheap transport. My first trip first day, I only make a trip to Villa and back to hotel. 100k (again, not quoting your recommended tip) for those trips is too expensive, especially as I have to share the vehicle with 2 strangers (no disrespect to Sam and John). And, bring an impromptu kind of traveler, I prefer to be able to move along as and when I like. Like on the second night in my first trip, I suddenly texted Mr K that I wanted to go Silver River for dinner when he already assume that I'm not going out for the night and already had his dinner. My bad for not deciding way in advance, but that's me. Those who know me from Batam trips know this about me. This trip, I had to make 2 late night trips out and Maxi driver is always on standby, even as late as 9:45 pm. So, I see no point to use a driver.

Nothing against using a driver. Go ahead if you guys like the convenience.
Old 18-11-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold
As for Fahera (spelling?), well, just too bad I didn't get to enjoy her. She's definitely a babe. But, if the story that her menstruation came is not real, then too bad. Or rather, fortunately, I got a gem at a much cheaper price and younger age.

I could have the ojet free. Go ask xxx how much I paid, and how much was refunded to me.

The topic of commission had been discussed to death. OKT could have sapu the commission for themselves and claimed that there's no commission discount for no driver. Who knows right? Unless you're one of those operating behind the scenes. (Maybe that's the case, if you can even affect prebooking already made, like in the case of Fahera).

I guess my this post will attract more zap. So be it lo.
Old 18-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihowlian View Post
kengng type Sxxxx Rxxxx. I thought he was referring to villa. Next time plse type seafood rest.
I notice you did some editing. You mentioned "misled". Pray tell us which part is misleading?
you are quite funny somehow. hahaa ppl type Sxxxx Rxxxx and its you who have misread it and now you telling ppl to type other words instead of admitting you misread.

anyway since it COULD be done behind the scene, how would you know? Then how do you know theres no transaction behind the scene? you see??? you are accusing ppl again and simply assuming!!! when did i say i know there are no trasaction behind the scene? i was just asking you how would you know. dont throw at me and accuse me of claiming i know there isnt. hope you really learn this, if you are unsure dont accuse. assuming is bad enough thou.

If out of 10cases, anything above 5 counted as more often than not. I believe more than 5. Majority lah. hahaha now this is not misleading in your previous post? now then you claim its majority and not ALL. be a little fair to those not. btw how can you justify its majority? you been through with many cases and witness most get comms and stuffs? if you cant be sure, dont mislead ppl.

when you hear that i say 1 girl is fat please dont start to tell everyone you know that all girls are fat. only when ppl question you, you then claim its majority not all are fat. hopefully you dont start imagining that i said all girls are fat, thats quite mentally unwell. (i stress that this statement is just an example, not true)

You see trouble with you kengng...i mean Gem, you guys only think theres only 1 driver in balai. Get the drift? i strongly believe none who has been to balai thinks that there is only 1 driver in balai. You think we are blind? why and how do you claim this? your habit again

Well i got conned before. Thats why i am sharing here. Maybe, just maybe , your driver very honest guy. well, cool... now you are talking sense leow. dont mislead. if you have bad experience, you share, we appreciate and i thank.

I will stop commenting on this. Cheers

Last edited by Gem08; 18-11-2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old 18-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitits View Post
continue from above post

My final words, Tomcat,Miumiu & SheldonXX do have some similarities ,so were fde83,Ihowlian & TwinTowers. If u tell me SheldonXX is TwinTowers,my rationing mind would not allow me to believe it,unless u were able to zap this TwinTower user away the last time,which u guys has no doubt failed. He didn't ask for mercy (or replied abt zaps), SheldonXX did. That's their big difference.

As for IP address,if u are a regular forum contributor like i do & are on Starhub like i am now,a year or two later,chances of u & me having having the same ip address would be very high. Yes,i am a clone now,& i register this one user acct just to make this post. If the FBI plan to track me,it'll bring them first to a Canada ip address,then to UK before they can reach me.

There is only one purpose for this post i made today, high or low reputation points don't make any forum user any credible/reputable, their positive contribution to the forum however do. If u wish to know who are the reputable/credible users in this forum, just flip through their past 6 mths postings using the provided forum search function.

And please...be rational when making judgement.

Thx for reading
Thanks for providing a rational voice. Unfortunately, a very senior (as in old) samster told me that this forum's top management divulge to them that Twin Tower and my other nicks shared the same IP address. Unfortunately, yet again, they only believe the same IP address part, and are not smart to know that, if posting from mobile phone, theoretically, Everytime a phone restart, it could obtain a new IP address. And this new IP address could have been used by your enemy before.

But then, not everyone is in the IT like and they like to think that being able to change a Sim card make them a IT expert.
Old 18-11-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
you are quite funny somehow. hahaa ppl type Sxxxx Rxxxx and its you who have misread it and now you telling ppl to type other words instead of admitting you misread. Before your kengng type Sxxx Rxxx, he was talking about those girls there mah. Then suddenly talk about seafood rest. Overlook that part. Not a big issue right:

anyway since it COULD be done behind the scene, how would you know? you see??? you are accusing ppl again and simply assuming!!! when did i say i know there are no trasaction behind the scene? i was just asking you how would you know. dont throw at me and accuse me of claiming i know there isnt. hope you really learn this, if you are unsure dont accuse. assuming is bad enough thou. When you question me such, its pretty obvious you doubt my claim right? Thats why i threw back to you the question. Very simple. I had mentioned many many times drivers and taxis cant survive on customers tips. Get that into your head. If your driver didnt get any commission from that particular joint or any other joint, then let bros here ponder and reflect whether is true. However if your driver did get commission from that particular joint or any other joint( wha..must be very careful in my typing less you accuse me of misleading again) then my "assumption is correct". hahaha now this is not misleading in your previous post? now then you claim its majority and not ALL. be a little fair to those not. btw how can you justify its majority? Oh..then should i said generally or majority. 99% happy? Or better still all drivers except your driver? you been through with many cases and witness most get comms and stuffs? if you cant be sure, dont mislead ppl. YES! Not only drivers or taxis but some hotel drivers also get comm or kopi money though smaller in sum. I am not misleading anyone. Let me ask you. If you a driver. You dont take commission from okt?

when you hear that i say 1 girl is fat please dont start to tell everyone you know that all girls are fat. only when ppl question you, you then claim its majority not all are fat. hopefully you dont start imagining that i said all girls are fat, thats quite mentally unwell. (i stress that this statement is just an example, not true) You think we are in court room? Whatever we discuss here we always refer as generally. Not all drivers taxis are honest.

i strongly believe none who has been to balai thinks that there is only 1 driver in balai. You think we are blind? why and how do you claim this? your habit again Haha. But the way you and your supporters of kengng post otherwise. Just go through all yours and their post. So protective of the driver, ouch. People said beware of drivers and taxis. Then you came out and defend "them".

well, cool... now you are talking sense leow. dont mislead. if you have bad experience, you share, we appreciate and i thank. Nope. I am not misleading anyone here. I repeat again. Dont trust drivers and taxis wholeheartedly.

I will stop commenting on this. Cheers Its okay to comment. We need everyone views and opinions. Sharing is caring. Just dont be too defensive when we discuss about driver integrity, earnings etc etc. Cheers
Whatever i posted here i am referring to drivers and taxis in general. I am not pinpointing your driver specifically. Only when you start to counter my claims and accuse me of misleading, then i have to come here and justified what i had posted. I had even gave true live experience. I dont think its cool when we been friends for almost 10 years he decided to backstabbed to save his ass. I can still carry on sharing but better not. Less your supporters come here and said i post nothing but negative. Negative post sometimes can make one street smart
Old 18-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

guys.. cool off.. we are here to share lobangs and to enjoy better over there ones. just curious beside silver and long beach for dinner, is there any other nice hangout makan place around boh?
Old 19-11-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
QazxSW09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny21 View Post
guys.. cool off.. we are here to share lobangs and to enjoy better over there ones. just curious beside silver and long beach for dinner, is there any other nice hangout makan place around boh?
Foodcourt 22. Can play pool at 2nd floor, 25k/hr, open until 3am if i rem correctly.
Old 19-11-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post

Anyway, I'll just address your question about how much I saved. From driver tip, I'm here for 4 nights. Disregarding your recommended tip to your recommended driver, I saved at least 400k. Over these 4 nights, my total travelling expenses is not more than 150k.
This post is to clarify a statement that I made (see above in bold red) due to some misunderstanding. This shall be my last post that I make on the topic of using a driver and the issue of tipping so as not to be misunderstood as promoting certain driver.

Anyone who had requested for driver contact probably would have been given the contact of Mr K. And, in the same pm, an X rp amount is mentioned as a suggested tipping amount for Mr K. This is where the misunderstanding is.

Being a frequently traveller to Batam, I knew that the usual arrangement is X rp per day for taxi booking. Hence, I took it to mean that the recommended X rp as tipping amount for Mr K to be a per day basis. Hence, you see the 400K rp savings that I wrongly wrote in my post above. I was corrected in a pm saying that the X rp recommended is for the whole trip, which then make the tip to be a very negligible amount, for example, in my recent trip. I could have tipped a driver 200k and still it feel cheap over a 5S4N period.

Consider this.. In today's context, cewe booking could easily have cost us $80 - $120. What's another $10 for convenience and having a local to help you around in case you run into any issue. In fact, Mr K personally escorted my to the point where I'm supposed to enter to board the domestic ferry on my first trip.

Where commission is concerned, I had sort of ascertained that Silver River do not pay out commission through the first 2 night that I dine there, once without driver and once with driver. The price per head don't differ by a lot, although that's not to say that they are not expensive. LOL.

Where commission for cewe is concerned, most of us go there on weekend where it's the seller market. We already have our brothers from Malaysia to compete with, how much more savings can we gain? Of course, this don't apply to those who travel to Balai on weekdays where you gain more milege where savings is concerned.

I'm not trying to play senior here. Please don't be misunderstood. Just like a bro wrote 2 posts above in my defence, I'm, too, writing a post here to correct a mistake.

Thanks for reading.
I'm in no way related to Twin Tower although that might seemed the case as our accounts had shared the same IP address. Please read THIS POST and THIS POST for explanation on why such things happen.
Old 19-11-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
This post is to clarify a statement
I'm not trying to play senior here. Please don't be misunderstood. Just like a bro wrote 2 posts above in my defence, I'm, too, writing a post here to correct a mistake.

Thanks for reading.
Waaaa ... power sia !!! ... from 15 to -82 to 854 !!! ... Lol
Old 19-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siam66 View Post
Waaaa ... power sia !!! ... from 15 to -82 to 854 !!! ... Lol
Like blue chips ya. But cant beat yours. Yours very bullish!
Old 19-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Now night time. Bro start to crawl out.
So how's life?
Old 19-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Aiyo ... dun say liddat lei .. it is all thanks to many bros support lar .. hehee ...
Old 19-11-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Now night time. Bro start to crawl out.
So how's life?
Hehe...night vision very strong. Btw at villa 6pm still got cewek? Can get discount since already almost nightfall? Many moons ago took last ferry. Can drink with papy and get special price ya.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1