The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 young lives lost

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Discipline, experience the secret to Taipei Metro's success

Taipei Metro enjoys a customer satisfaction level of more than 95%. (Photo by Chao Fan-hao)

By Victoria Jen

17 Nov 2017 07:58PM (Updated: 17 Nov 2017 09:57PM)

TAIPEI: Having experienced employees and discipline in maintenance operation procedures are some of the reasons for Taipei Metro's success, according to officials who work on the subway system.

Hailed as one of the most reliable subway systems in the world, the metro has won praise from Singapore's Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan, who said last Tuesday (Nov 7) that Singapore transport operator SMRT had invited a team of experts from Taipei Metro to conduct a review on its own operations.

Led by its vice president, a group of Taipei Metro experts will look into SMRT's operations and help flush out problems that have recently led to a series of incidents on Singapore's rail system.

These include a train collision at Joo Koon MRT station on Wednesday in which 36 people were injured, as well as a tunnel flooding incident last month that caused massive service disruption.

With 117 stations, Taiwan’s mass rapid transit system criss-crosses cities including Taipei, New Taipei and Taoyuan, transporting more than two million people every day.

It has a punctuality rate of close to 100 per cent, reporting fewer than 30 delays exceeding five minutes a year.

“We always plan ahead of all the maintenance operation procedures for every system, and execute thoroughly in order to ensure the system can operate smoothly, ” said B C Yen, president of Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation.

This requires proper training for maintenance staff, as well as strict controls on system parts thorough execution of construction works and material supplies and qualities in order to maintain the system’s stability, he added.

The metro system has nearly 2,000 workers in charge of maintenance alone. It usually takes about an average of two minutes to resolve problems that occur (except for major issues).

Operations Control Centre deputy manager Juan Szu-kang said the transport operator has also developed more than 100 standard operating procedures to handle all types of incidents.

The operations control centre is the "brain" of Taipei Metro, which transports more than 2 million passengers a day. (Photo: Chao Fan-hao)

Normally when a problem occurs, the affected station will immediately alert the operations control centre. The centre will then instruct station staff on how to fix the problem, and the public will be informed within five minutes should the problem lead to delays.

However in the case of a train being stuck due to technical issues, the centre will immediately instruct the station to open a single lane for the train to operate in both directions.

At the same time, buses will be dispatched to transport passengers, said Mr Juan.

There are also specific procedures for dealing with other issues including if a passenger jumps onto the railway, he added.

"EVERYBODY HERE IS VERY EXPERIENCED": OFFICIAL

Employees are able to respond so quickly to incidents because they are experienced, said Mr Yen.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...uccess-9416472

management also plays a crucial part in any organization .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

SMRT’s lowest tender system is to blame for frequent train breakdowns: former presidential candidate contends

November 17, 2017

Former presidential candidate Tan Kin Lian has suggested that SMRT’s tender system may be to blame for the frequent breakdowns plaguing Singapore’s public transport system, in a Facebook post uploaded in the wake of the Joo Koon MRT collision earlier this week:

“I met an engineer who has been in the contracting business for two decades. He also provide cable testing services. I asked him about his view on the frequent MRT breakdowns and if his business involve the testing of cables in the MRT system.

“He was very convinced in his reply, He said: The problem is with our tender system. We get various contractors to tender different parts of the MRT system. All the systems need to interact with each other.

“Under the tender system, the award is usually given to the lowest tender. Although the government has introduced the two envelop system, it does not work.

“He explained that the two envelop system requires the award committee to evaluate the tenders based on quality before they consider the price. He said that in practice, it is difficult for the award committee to award the work to a bidder quoting a higher price.

“The winning contractor may be squeezed as their bid has a low margin. They may resort to buying lower quality materials or using unskilled workers. This has led to quality issues.

“I agree with his view. Another engineer, who worked in the marine industry, said that it is important to have a quality audit plan that is carried out rigorously. He suspected that this was not done with SMRT.

“For many years, I have seen the weakness of the tender system. I believe that there is a better way to award the project to the contractor that does not involve competitive tendering. I will write about it in a separate article.

“We are now seeing the outcome of the weakness of the tender system. The cost of this bad practice is much higher than most people had anticipated.”

In a subsequent Facebook post, Tan introduced an alternative tender system idea:

“For the past two decades, I have taken a view that the competitive tender system is a bad system. The principal may get a lower price but the contractor may cut corners and provide inferior material and workmanship to keep a profit.

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/smrts-l...date-contends/

Which is more important : profits or the safety of your commuters ???

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 18-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Yes kawasaki cheaper bid than other 3, but not the lowest.
See wikipedia

Last edited by sionglim; 20-11-2017 at 06:27 AM.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NoPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No fault today ah? so abnormal ....
Old 19-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Rumour ,fake news circulating fired most of nite worker.
rumour first.?
The workers ,waking up now, even its rumour.

Last edited by sionglim; 19-11-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I now very afraid to commute by train .
Old 19-11-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Cleanliness and gantry still very good,
They hv scored a three star.
Old 19-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

People frustrated by incidents on public transport system: PM Lee

It will take time to improve the train system, and there will be more hurdles to clear along the way, said PM Lee.

19 Nov 2017 12:08PM (Updated: 19 Nov 2017 12:50PM)

SINGAPORE: There are lessons to be learned from the recent problems on the MRT network and the causes need to be established so that things can be put right.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said this on Sunday (Nov 19) at the People's Action Party's convention, which was held at Big Box in Jurong.

"We have made progress, but there have been setbacks," said Mr Lee, pointing to the train collision last week at Joo Koon station which left 36 people injured, and October's flooding in a tunnel from Bishan to Braddell MRT stations which resulted in the suspension of services for about 20 hours.

People are frustrated and worried by such incidents and "understandably so", said Mr Lee.

He said that improving train reliability is a very complicated problem, but the organisations need to be strengthened to deliver consistent high performance.

Mr Lee said that Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan and his team in the Ministry of Transport and Land Transport Authority "are extremely disappointed with the recent incidents", which is a sentiment shared by the train operators and their workers on the ground.

And while efforts to improve the train network are showing results, it doesn't feel like that to the public, said Mr Lee. A key reason for that is that major incidents hurt public confidence a lot.

In his speech, Mr Lee said that Mr Khaw has one of the toughest jobs in Cabinet: "I want Boon Wan and his team to know that they have our full support and confidence," he said, to applause from the PAP members.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...pm-lee-9419874

Finally he talks on the mrt issue. So long how are we going to have to wait until things improved ? Or you want to wait until there is another serious incident than you take action ? Will you and your minister take responsibility if a serious incident happens ? Still want to vote for PAP ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-11-2017, 01:57 PM
Samster

Khaw Boon Wan has “our full support and confidence” – PM Lee says at PAP Convention 2017

November 19, 2017

Opining that Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan has one of the toughest jobs in Cabinet, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong asserted this morning that Khaw has the People’s Action Party’s full support and confidence, to applause from other party members:

“I want Boon Wan and his team to know that they have our full support and confidence.”

The head of government was speaking at this year’s PAP convention, held at the Big Box in Jurong this morning.

here are lessons to be learned from the recent problems on the MRT network and the causes need to be established so that things can be put right.

Pointing to the train collision at Joo Koon station earlier this week that caused at least 36 people to sustain injuries and the MRT tunnel flooding incident last month that caused a 20-hour service disruption, PM Lee said: “We have made progress, but there have been setbacks.”

PM Lee revealed that Khaw and his team are “are extremely disappointed with the recent incidents,” and added that improving train reliability is a very complicated problem and that the relevant organisations need to be strengthened to consistently perform well.

The PM also acknowledged that the people’s frustrations over persistent MRT issues are understandable, but asserted that efforts to improve public train transport are showing results. He added that it only doesn’t feel like results are being achieved because major incidents damage public confidence:

“The best thing we can do now is to give our transport team the time and space to fix the problems.”

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/khaw-bo...nvention-2017/

I wonder why the PM and PAP don't want to set up an independent Committee of Inquiry ? What have they got to hide ?

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

MRT incidents like Joo Koon collision 'should not have happened'; 'we must put things right': PM Lee Hsien Loong

PUBLISHED 1 HOUR AGOUPDATED 15 MIN AGO

Seow Bei Yi

SINGAPORE - Major train disruptions may "loom large in the public consciousness" now, but improving Singapore's infrastructure is a priority, especially in public transport where commuters should eventually see better reliability, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Sunday (Nov 19).

PM Lee, who is the People's Action Party's (PAP) secretary-general, was referring to a tunnel flooding near Bishan station last month and a train collision at Joo Koon days ago, which left 36 people injured - the latest in a series of recent transport woes.

Speaking at the 2017 PAP Awards and Convention at Big Box in Jurong, he said: "These incidents should not have happened. But they have, and we must learn the right lessons from them, get to the root of the problems, and put things right."

The authorities will continue expanding the public transport network as well, and make other major social and infrastructure investments, he said, adding that taxes will be raised as spending needs grow.

On the train incidents, PM Lee stressed that improving train reliability is a "very complicated problem".

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/politics...hings-right-pm

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 19-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Parliarment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Khaw Boon Wan has “our full support and confidence” – PM Lee says at PAP Convention 2017

November 19, 2017

Opining that Transport Minister Khaw Boon Wan has one of the toughest jobs in Cabinet, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong asserted this morning that Khaw has the People’s Action Party’s full support and confidence, to applause from other party members:

“I want Boon Wan and his team to know that they have our full support and confidence.”

The head of government was speaking at this year’s PAP convention, held at the Big Box in Jurong this morning.

here are lessons to be learned from the recent problems on the MRT network and the causes need to be established so that things can be put right.

Pointing to the train collision at Joo Koon station earlier this week that caused at least 36 people to sustain injuries and the MRT tunnel flooding incident last month that caused a 20-hour service disruption, PM Lee said: “We have made progress, but there have been setbacks.”

PM Lee revealed that Khaw and his team are “are extremely disappointed with the recent incidents,” and added that improving train reliability is a very complicated problem and that the relevant organisations need to be strengthened to consistently perform well.

The PM also acknowledged that the people’s frustrations over persistent MRT issues are understandable, but asserted that efforts to improve public train transport are showing results. He added that it only doesn’t feel like results are being achieved because major incidents damage public confidence:

“The best thing we can do now is to give our transport team the time and space to fix the problems.”

continue reading here : http://www.theindependent.sg/khaw-bo...nvention-2017/

I wonder why the PM and PAP don't want to set up an independent Committee of Inquiry ? What have they got to hide ?
So many accidents and incidents and still support KBW?
Scratching each other's back as usual
Old 19-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster

mrt staff said something...
See mothership.sg
Some one post it reddit forum,

Last edited by sionglim; 20-11-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CrownSaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEileen View Post
I now very afraid to commute by train .
Same here as well .
Old 19-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parliarment View Post
So many accidents and incidents and still support KBW?
Scratching each other's back as usual
Puppet master pull the strings. All will move in tandem.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1