The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any one tried her?

http://www.liltigersden.com/yao-yao/
Old 19-11-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My sexual encounters have mostly been limited to foreign lands largely because of my lifestyle and career allows me to do so. Furthermore, I have often found services in Singapore to be rather pricey. In recent times, however, the need for a local outlet has driven me towards the local scene. To date, I have had two encounters, which are both MLs operating outside of MPs. The process for booking are the same so I’m only going to focus on the rating.

After the usual waiting and delays in meeting, I was provided the exact unit which I made my way to quickly. The ML who attended to me was obviously not the lady in the photo. However, as I was feeling horny, I decided to give in instead of walk away. On the way in, I noticed another 2 other housemates that were younger and more attractive (but still poor imo). After I entered the room, she collected payment and rest is pretty standard so I’ll just leave my FR instead:

Looks: 4/10 (Not an ugly lady but pretty old imo)
Body: 6/10 (Top heavy frame with a slim figure)
Boobs: 6/10 (Pretty large and nice to grab)
GFE: 2/10 (Old enough to be my mother and I would not like to date my mother)
Massage: 3/10 (Spent a bit of time on the massage only)
HJ: 5/10 (SOP for both shots)
BJ: Don’t think she offers BJ
Auto-roaming: Top only (Allows sucking)
Damage: SGD 100
RTM: Definitely not. Apart from the fact that the woman was close to twice my age, I think that she was only expecting to provide 2 x HJ without any other form of service. As such, the entire session lasted no more than 30 minutes. I’m pretty sure there are others around who offer more for the same price. (To be continued)
Old 19-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On the other hand, my second encounter was way more positive. Prior to this, I did a serious investigation on the more recent FRs and narrowed down to a couple of reliable MLs. Since I was out in the East, I decided to call the ones around my area first. The first to answer happened to be Shuang Shuang whom I ended up scheduling an appointment with. I then followed the instructions to the location on the border of Area G for my session:

Here is my FR for SS:
Looks: 7/10 (The photos of her are pretty accurate)
Body: 7/10 (Has a bit of a belly but still acceptable overall)
Boobs: 7/10 (I am a bad judge but I’m guessing C)
GFE: 9/10
Massage: 7/10 (Good effort in performing the back massage)
HJ: 7/10
HDLY: I couldn’t get used to the position so I opted to lie on my back for a regular HJ instead.
CBJ: 6/10 (Used warm water for BJ but was a little loose on the grip)
Auto-roaming: Yes, but no fingering or c**********s
Damage: SGD 100 (Definitely worth coming back again!)

This session was particularly enjoyable because of a number of reasons. Firstly, SS has a gentle and sweet voice that matches her graceful demeanour. While she isn’t a SYT, she has a lady like elegance that turns me on. When she is teasing, she does so in a playful manner that is seductive yet relaxing. Next, her customer service is top notch. Throughout the session, she offered me lozenges and warm water to help my cough, also offering me advice on how to cure it. She also peeled an orange which she cheekily consumed whilst I was taking a break. Also, while she isn’t drop dead gorgeous, she does have a look that grows on you. And again, while her figure is far from perfect, I think her overall level of attractiveness is still pretty high. Lastly, her location and apartment is extremely convenient and private at the same time, so you can put your mind at ease. Quite honestly, this will be my go to place for the reasons stated above.
Old 19-11-2017, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post

http://sglonelyguys.com/lucy-massage/

Today not very gian to bonk despite some of the LOS/D1 girls being super tempting.
Just wanted to relax after a long week and get a good solid massage.

Reading through this TCSS thread and comparing websites, decided to settle for Lucy of SLG.
Place is a little far from MRT but it's quiet, discreet and safe, not much human traffic. Parking no problem.

Lucy is pretty, charismatic, tall, slender, lives alone and keeps her apartment clean and tidy.
Her bed is big and comfy. The moment I entered the bedroom with her, she shut the door.
That's when her started grabbing and licking me all over. She told me "I'm gonna devour you."
Undressed me like a wild devil and sent me straight to the shower.
At that point of time my mind was blown and I was already hard.
Looks, Body and Intro: 8/10

I love the shower gel that she bought for herself and the customers to use. It's very nice smelling and sensual. Good taste.

After showering, she dried me and as we both stood next to the bed she went crazy again.
Made me undress her before she started rubbing her body all over mine and licking ferociously.
Got roaming but no frenching though, maybe no chemistry.
GFE: 8/10

I'm a big fan of BBBJ + 1xCIM but I didn't ask for it today, unusually.
Instead opted for 2xHJ, cause I thought cum 2 times more shiok/worth. (Why was I so stupid?)
First HJ, she catbath and let me roam while she jerk me.
Lie next to me and hug me tight tight while she jerk me.
Non stop moan and rubbing B2B while she jerk me.
All sorts of patterns.
HJ: 8/10

Massaged my back and shoulders. Quite good. Relaxed after that.
She say she don't know how to massage leg and feet, when suay suay tio cramp on my foot halfway she still tried her utmost best to remedy.
Good effort. I not an expert at massage but I think she's pretty decent compared to others I've been to.
Massage: 10/10

Finish massage she started giving a super long and thorough catbath on my back and on my front.
Was quite wet and sensual.
Then she found my weak point where I got ticklish and she started biting it and licking it non stop.
Naughty Lucy.
Catbath: 9/10

Then she started the 2nd HJ.
Unfortunately 2nd time I couldn't cum so she stopped after 10 min cause my hour's up.
She did try very hard though.
Maybe should've stuck to 1x BBBJ/CIM sian

Overall: 8/10
I usually don't like going D2/Local massage service directory because of PRCs decline in attitude and service standards.
But Lucy knows our expectations and works really hard to uphold them. (Though YMMV)

Thanks bros of these thread for recommending her!

RTM: No because I am always in search of trying different or better ones. Fellow BBBJ/CIM lovers, would be happy to exchange good recommendations
Guo2 is my go to ML for BBBJ/CIM. If u r ok with only BBBJ with no CIM, you can try Carol. Both in SLG.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 16
Heliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to beholdHeliboy is a splendid one to behold

Always a BBBJ lover, so recently tried QianQian and Anna from SLG.

Location: Both locations v near each other, near MRT and parking is easily avail except in the evenings.

The pic was Qian Qian though she looked slightly different (think she just woke up so w/o make up).
V gd gfe as she bathed and wrapped me down thoroughly. 20 mins of massage was passable (i not there for the massage).
Next came the cat bath and it was gd! Did a very thorough job on my back to my calf, feeling damn gd.
After all the teasing came the main dish. v gd BBBJ wif CIM. Left a satisfied man.

Anna looked juz like in the pic, if not better.
She was less pro active as compared to Qian Qian, but once u break the ice with her, she is a very nice person to chit chat with.
Helped me hanged my clothing and offered me a drink before i proceed to go bath on my own.
Her massage was rather good (i dont go for hard massages) and understood from her that she do massage back in mainland before.
Also did a very thorough cat bath before performing the BBBJ.
This is where she reali excels, spent a considerable time licking my balls, sending me to heaven!
Cant tahan for long before i exploded in her mouth. Left highly satisfied.
Oni drawback was her auntie came tt day so not fully naked.

For me, bothprovided very gd BBBJ and CIM. Gd for BBBJ and CIM lovers. GFEs are also gd though Anna gams me more. Just my own preference.

wanted to try Lucy but always no reply. Will try Guo Guo next after seeing al the gd reviews.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
MrTamago is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What happened to Darcy? She disappeared all of a sudden
Old 19-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a simple MR on Polly as I was looking around for busty looking one, unfortunately wasn't as fantastic as I thought.

Location: 7/10. Pretty discreet and stays alone. Easy to find with the clear direction.
Looks: 5.5/10. I would say not very similar to the photos shown, much ps done, definitely much older.
Body: 6.5/10. Pretty big boobs quite saggy, definitely not quite what I expected and she has quite a tummy
Massage: 6.5/10. Not very skilled and not hard enough for me. Effort is definitely there, when doing the shoulders and head but overall massage time not there.
Sensual: 5/10. SOP, nothing special. The dance is really jialat, fake moaning cmi, mechanical, very disappointed.

RTM: Don't think so, will try others out there
Old 20-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTamago View Post
What happened to Darcy? She disappeared all of a sudden
She mentioned she want to work at OT FJ shop to earn more money.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTillDawn View Post
?? Elaborate more.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 9
zenith123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTillDawn View Post
Sorry for noob question. What does OT stand for?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
DreamTillDawn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
Sorry for noob question. What does OT stand for?
Orcharc Tower.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Got to try wei wei
Her massage skill is very good. Hard working lady for someone petite.
Nice boob. Soft
Look abit like TCS Rebecca lim with her tied up hair.
Her skin is good for someone milf.
Very chatty like talking to long lost gf.
After the svc, still got time for head massage. Very soothing

http://sglonelyguys.com/wei-wei-massage/#comment-15977
Old 20-11-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
y0urfather is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sglonelyguys.com/wei-wei-massage/

Fake MR at website??? Proceed with caution....
Old 20-11-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0urfather View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/wei-wei-massage/

Fake MR at website??? Proceed with caution....
Majority MR on the girls on their website is fake. That why we post here
Old 20-11-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
y0urfather is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkwc View Post
Majority MR on the girls on their website is fake. That why we post here