The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-11-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Any FRs on her?
Old 24-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

any bro got any idea bukit merah got any hotel for transit? other than hotel 81 and frangrance?

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 24-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Any FRs on her?
woah good stuff siah la

Old 24-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post
haha nothing much. I don't drive so we only fooled around abit at the void deck before she went to pick up the kids from school.

more kissing and fondling her small boobs and big butt. at one point she laid on my body and kissed my chest and nipples lol.

she has an armpit fetish. she kissed and sniffed my armpit too lol. i shaved clean clean for her.
Lucky u,pending for ur next FR
Old 24-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ly1968 View Post
Lucky u,pending for ur next FR
bro i like your avatar girl, your FB ?
Old 24-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Samster

ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMGG View Post
bro i like your avatar girl, your FB ?
No la,how i wish she was
Old 24-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

bros out there any hotel can transit in redhill area ? other than 81 n frangrance?? thank u

Old 25-11-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19747 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkness View Post

she has an armpit fetish. she kissed and sniffed my armpit too lol. i shaved clean clean for her.
Oh Wow ... That’s A Good One Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
JaclynC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any saw us?
Old 25-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaclynC View Post

any saw us?
look like great asset

Old 25-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaclynC View Post

any saw us?
Nice & smooth legs
Old 25-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
woah good stuff siah la
This maid stays Meyer?
Old 26-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sickopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My new found gem. Known her while shopping at IMM last weekend. Told me she in Singapore for almost 15 yrs. Just divorced with Husband in Phillipines last September. 6 years older than me. Super horny woman. Loves to swallow my cum everytime.

Meeting up with her every day since last weekend near her place. Had sex raw with her twice at staircase, twice in my van and twice in the public toilet already. Meeting her again later around 8am. Minimum 2shots with her everytime. Told me yesterday to wear loose Bermuda’s with no underwear so she can play my cock easily, some more told me to buy a large size dildo plus vibrator and bring it later for her. Can’t wait to meet her later.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
This maid stays Meyer?

Somewhere around that area? You have encounter with her before?
Old 26-11-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
c0s0y is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post

My new found gem. Known her while shopping at IMM last weekend. Told me she in Singapore for almost 15 yrs. Just divorced with Husband in Phillipines last September. 6 years older than me. Super horny woman. Loves to swallow my cum everytime.

Meeting up with her every day since last weekend near her place. Had sex raw with her twice at staircase, twice in my van and twice in the public toilet already. Meeting her again later around 8am. Minimum 2shots with her everytime. Told me yesterday to wear loose Bermuda’s with no underwear so she can play my cock easily, some more told me to buy a large size dildo plus vibrator and bring it later for her. Can’t wait to meet her later.

Wow...... RAW eh.... you very brave....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1