The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
There was 1 real case that was reported quite some time back, the poor VB wife was forced to "service" all the men in the extended korean family including the father-in-law

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Many sad stories...so not all good successful stories...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Tapping on the wide internet coverage of all the helpful bros here

Anybody knows where I can download free "wav" music files instead of the "mp3" files that is in abundance everywhere? This is actually the compact disc quality music files where the music is not stripped down like mp3 files hence the quality is very good especially when you play it loudly. Each song can be easily more than 10 to 20 times bigger than a normal mp3 song.

I am looking for both english and wetnam songs if it is even possible to locate such on the net

Many thanks in advance

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 22-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anybody knows where I can download free "wav" music files instead of the "mp3" files that is in abundance everywhere? This is actually the compact disc quality music files where the music is not stripped down like mp3 files hence the quality is very good especially when you play it loudly. Each song can be easily more than 10 to 20 times bigger than a normal mp3 song.
U must be a music producer, musician, audio engineer or with expensive home entertainment to enjoy wav quality music or song. Majority can't differential between a wav or 320k mp3 or even lower rates especially with cheap earphone, speakers, audio player....

I am also keen to find sites that only produce wav music.
Old 22-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Bro thought you missing...how was your xiamen trip...any forum...thought Liverpool played well and you won cash happily...

Old 22-11-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro thought you missing...how was your xiamen trip...any forum...thought Liverpool played well and you won cash happily...
I am disgust with Klopp this season that I stopped betting on them. If u see an old, fat man wearing white spur jersey, that is me. My China trip will be next week, last week I was in Thailand.

Your so called "friend" is looking for u in another thread and wanted to ask u private question
Old 22-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am disgust with Klopp this season that I stopped betting on them. If u see an old, fat man wearing white spur jersey, that is me. My China trip will be next week, last week I was in Thailand.

Your so called "friend" is looking for u in another thread and wanted to ask u private question
dun waste my time with answering any personal questions...even if I answered will they understand or accept my answers....

you so unhappy with Klopp ha...when did it happened you are fat......haven't met you since 2010 yeah maybe you changed to prosperity...spurs doing well except few games...

Old 22-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
dun waste my time with answering any personal questions...even if I answered will they understand or accept my answers....
Klopp is making Liverpool worse.

Worst, Cantonese always label these ppl, 食碗面反碗底
Old 22-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

I will avoid Jetstar Pacific...Jetstar Airway based in Sinkieland ok...

Jetstar passenger demands apology in Facebook livestream ​after check-in error

A passenger has broadcast his displeasure at the airline during a Facebook livestream that has now been viewed 1.8 million times.

By Tuoi Tre News November 22, 2017, 11:17 GMT+7

A Jetstar Pacific passenger who was denied check-in after his name failed to show up on the airlines system livestreamed his demand for an official apology from the budget carrier.

Doan Vu Thanh Hoang bought a last-minute ticket from south-central Vietnam’s Cam Ranh City to Ho Chi Minh City last Friday.

According to his 21-minute livestream, he had paid VND1.6 million (US$70) for the Jetstar flight departing at 7:20 pm.

However, as he arrived at the check-in counter, Hoang was told that his name was not showing up in the airlines booking system, with the ground service agent suggesting that he might not have paid for the ticket.

A Jetstar employee later confirmed that his ticket was valid, but failed to apologize for the mix-up, citing system errors, according to Hoang.

“I’ve bought my ticket, but when I arrived at the counter I was told that it hadn’t been paid for,” Hoang said in his livestream, which attracted thousands of viewers at its peak. “They shooed me out of the check-in counter.”

“What I want is an apology, not money,” Hoang added. “I may not be rich, but I expect my dignity.”

https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/society/...ror/42767.html

Old 22-11-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Hurricane88;16705111]I will avoid Jetstar Pacific...Jetstar Airway based in Sinkieland ok...

Jetstar passenger demands apology in Facebook livestream ​after check-in error

A passenger has broadcast his displeasure at the airline during a Facebook livestream that has now been viewed 1.8 million times.

By Tuoi Tre News November 22, 2017, 11:17 GMT+7

A Jetstar Pacific passenger who was denied check-in after his name failed to show up on the airlines system livestreamed his demand for an official apology from the budget carrier.

ThAt is why I chose Vietnam Airlines. One time in 2013, I arrived at the check in counter late and they told me no more seats and would I mind being bump up to business class. Of course I tried to look upset or at least bewildered. . I ended with oogling aquamarine ao Dai cladded sweet nothings piling wine non stop.
Old 23-11-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U must be a music producer, musician, audio engineer or with expensive home entertainment to enjoy wav quality music or song. Majority can't differential between a wav or 320k mp3 or even lower rates especially with cheap earphone, speakers, audio player....

Wah you see me so up ah??? siao liao cannot live up to the expectations leh ...... Me just an audiophile making the most out of my self-assembled equipment brought from various sources when they are on promotion and only when they are on promotion as their normal retail prices are ridiculous

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetPartner View Post
ThAt is why I chose Vietnam Airlines. One time in 2013, I arrived at the check in counter late and they told me no more seats and would I mind being bump up to business class. Of course I tried to look upset or at least bewildered. . I ended with oogling aquamarine ao Dai cladded sweet nothings piling wine non stop.

Thats the risks associated with flying budget airlines, for lower prices we may have to compromise with lower quality of services and expectations however in this particular case it is simply not acceptable even for a budget airlines as that poor fella did not even get to fly just becos of that computer system glitch

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FetPartner View Post

mostly for domestic Vn flight, I fly Vietjet...

Old 23-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

double posting.... deleted
Old 23-11-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Me just an audiophile making the most out of my self-assembled equipment brought from various sources when they are on promotion and only when they are on promotion as their normal retail prices are ridiculous
Spending thousands on audio equipment I used to do this, even with my car ICE. Anyway, not easy to find wav music online free. I compromise n download highest rates of mp3.

Quote:
mostly for domestic Vn flight, I fly Vietjet...
Used once Pacific Airlines and stopped. Now mostly Vietjet or VN airlines.
Old 23-11-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Used once Pacific Airlines and stopped. Now mostly Vietjet or VN airlines.
I buy early so Vietjet is cheaper...Vn airlines is definitely safe bet...

Vietjet has hourly flight from Hanoi to Saigon vice versa...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1