The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
lightningcobra is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlightningcobra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best Handjob in Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouscat View Post
yeah, but by saying that and keeping it to yourself isn't very generous, bro.

precisely because of this, i understand the need to share good finds and FRs here in order to gain some credibility. if everyone who is rich (with high points) only give to those who are also rich, then who is helping the poor (new & low points)?

it'll be a great learning opportunity (and good karma for you as well) if you would be kind enough to share that said location with me via PM. please?

thanks man.
If your lobang are really good , I am sure bros will automatically up after they have tried the place.
Old 18-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Bro hardpoke, I agree with your point. For addition $5 or $25, I could get BJ or FJ respectively in town area. I think u might know where such a place is. I know some other bros who see my post here might pm me for ctc (as it happened b4). Don't waste time asking as I won't give in order to protect this place...(only exception is if your rep points and power r at least that of bros hardpoke or too_hot)
wah you say until my points and repu are the lowest benchmark.. so hurting..

anyway, i have no idea which place are you talking about leh.. i'm not a town hunter.. just happened to see that shop at Far East that time and went in to try my luck.. share leh!!
Old 18-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 13
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke
wah you say until my points and repu are the lowest benchmark.. so hurting..

anyway, i have no idea which place are you talking about leh.. i'm not a town hunter.. just happened to see that shop at Far East that time and went in to try my luck.. share leh!!
Hi bro hardpoke, it's the reverse tat I was thinking - your rep points already high so tat a bro need to have many years of chionging n post many FRs in order to achieve wat u have. Sorry if I have hurt u, tat was not my intention anyway, I have sent u a pm. Pls dun flame me if u dun like it thanks bro for your earlier post. I am still learning from this forum.
Old 18-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Samster

hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottosam View Post
Hi bro hardpoke, it's the reverse tat I was thinking - your rep points already high so tat a bro need to have many years of chionging n post many FRs in order to achieve wat u have. Sorry if I have hurt u, tat was not my intention anyway, I have sent u a pm. Pls dun flame me if u dun like it thanks bro for your earlier post. I am still learning from this forum.
aiyo brother.. relax.. haha.. i was kidding only..

anyway, thanks for sharing.. i am not aware of much town's chiong places other than those spas.. these mini hideouts i don't really know at all.. i shall go try if i have the chance..

thanks for sharing anyway! i'll up your points for the deed..
Old 18-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Best Handjob in Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouscat View Post
Hi bros,

this is my 2nd FR on this forum. please up my points if you appreciate this.
thanks!

i was walking from plaza singapura towards centrepoint, and passed by this mall (famous at night for ktvs).

Name : Forgot to ask
looks : 7.5/10
Boobs : 34D
Figure : 9/10 (tight body, for boobs lover, nice long legs)
Massage : 8/10
Hj : 9/10 (best i've ever gotten)
Overall : 9/10
Damage : 40+75
First of all, I think you deserve to get zap rather than to be up in your points. Your post with the street and Bldg name that you walk pass has made it easier for AV to narrow down the place they should comb and raid. Then you pay $75 for a hj, which I personally think that you are spoiling the market rate. Just imagine this girl go around telling her friends in the same trade that she can get $75 by just doing hj, you think the next time round other girls willing to provide hj for anything below this amount? You want to be Robert Head and get chopped doesn't mean others are willing. I believe if you stand firm at the market rate of approx $30 to $50, she will has to compromise in the end cos' if no biz from u or any other bros means she got no extra income. If 10 bros reject her a day means instead of wanting to make extra 250 to 400 bucks from the original 300 to 500 (market rate), she get nothing! So who lose out in the end?
Old 18-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Plus View Post
First of all, I think you deserve to get zap rather than to be up in your points. Your post with the street and Bldg name that you walk pass has made it easier for AV to narrow down the place they should comb and raid. Then you pay $75 for a hj, which I personally think that you are spoiling the market rate. Just imagine this girl go around telling her friends in the same trade that she can get $75 by just doing hj, you think the next time round other girls willing to provide hj for anything below this amount? You want to be Robert Head and get chopped doesn't mean others are willing. I believe if you stand firm at the market rate of approx $30 to $50, she will has to compromise in the end cos' if no biz from u or any other bros means she got no extra income. If 10 bros reject her a day means instead of wanting to make extra 250 to 400 bucks from the original 300 to 500 (market rate), she get nothing! So who lose out in the end?
aiyo bro.. relax.. sillypore's life very stressful liao.. chill..

when the price gets over the norm, just say no thank you.. act like you can do without it.. they will be the kanjiong ones.. their entry fee is only meant to sustain the shop's overhead.. it's the extras that they are earning for their own keeping.. so they will highly likely to bug you until you willing to take.. be firm and give them your figure.. most likely will work..

but please, don't be an arse to bring it down to unreasonable rate also.. they will probably still do it, but at a half fuck attitude.. don't after that complain this not good, that not good.. come out and play, most importantly is happy..
Old 18-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Hundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHundred Plus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
but please, don't be an arse to bring it down to unreasonable rate also.. they will probably still do it, but at a half fuck attitude.. don't after that complain this not good, that not good.. come out and play, most importantly is happy..
I won't do that for sure, fully understand that they are out to earn a living, but a lot of them are making use of the situation whereby you are already at her mercy when u lie on the massage bed with your 2IC erected and screaming for help to get the loads released. If u understand what I mean, in mandarin it's call: 坐地起价
Old 18-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

1 man's meat could be another man's poison.
now tat we r informed of the situation there,who would still go there & pay 115 bucks 4 a half f massage + a hj ?
Old 18-09-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

this is a free mkt and this forum is for sharing. if ts never share, we will never know also.

all inputs are helpful to newbies like me
Old 18-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundred Plus View Post
I won't do that for sure, fully understand that they are out to earn a living, but a lot of them are making use of the situation whereby you are already at her mercy when u lie on the massage bed with your 2IC erected and screaming for help to get the loads released. If u understand what I mean, in mandarin it's call: 坐地起价
make her dulan lar.. pcc in front of her, let her know we don't need her if she don't reduce the price.. haha..
Old 19-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Royal44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc? Thks!
Old 20-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
fernandocharles is Cool - loads of Potential

I'm confused. TS says the hj is so shiok and the best in town. But the others not. So is TS related to this shop?
Old 20-09-2011, 05:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thecuriouscat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wow. I got zapped till 1 point left. Great. Thanks everyone.
Why anyone would conclude that i am related to the shop is beyond me lah.

A chance to redeem perhaps. Found another place over the weekend. Across Urban ******* near paradiz. This place is on the 3rd floor. Offers H/B/FF (50/80/120). Only 2 girls that day. PRCs, age around early - mid 30s.
Old 20-09-2011, 05:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thecuriouscat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
I just tried this place. It is called Jing Jing, second floor of Orchard Plaza.

I would not recommend anyone to go there.

TS is correct that there is only one girl working there, and there is also a very faint resemblance to Zhang Ziyi, but don't expect too much from the looks department.

The massage was over in less than 10 mins. She put no effort into it.

The HJ was over in less than 7 mins. She put no effort into it.

Throughout the process she was bargaining for more money.

Please save your time and money.

I will never go back.
Sorry to hear that dude.
Old 20-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BooBGuY is Cool - loads of Potential

I've tried this place before (and some others- one directly opposite the elevator 2nd floor (still running) & a few others near escalator). Overall, bad experience becuz of high prices and 'mechanical' HJ's. Unfortunately, not worth my ViT $M$. SorrY if its Negative Feedback, just sharing my views...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread