The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2017, 07:24 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampage333 View Post
Let me talk about my experience, i went through very recently, still recovering..
Thank you very much for your comprehensive and extremely detailed report of your experience.

Without members like yourself there would be no forum here.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-09-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
rampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bro,

I'm still trying to cope with the sensitiveness haha.
At times i really hate it when it just get stuck on my undies.
I'm like, oh sh*t gg.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
greendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleslam View Post
Don't go to do circumcision by Dr BC NG, as you will regret in your life.
Bro, may I know why you say this? I am looking for a clinic to do and curious to find out! Looking at Sidek or the Eden clinic.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
c4care deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quick question .... we all are advised to only have sex 6 weeks after the op, but what about bbbj and cim?

is it safe to do bbbj and cim after 6 weeks, or best to use a condom first.

after how long would it be most safe to resume bbbj?
Old 08-11-2017, 03:31 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4care View Post
quick question .... we all are advised to only have sex 6 weeks after the op, but what about bbbj and cim?

is it safe to do bbbj and cim after 6 weeks, or best to use a condom first.

after how long would it be most safe to resume bbbj?
You can do whatever you want once the pleasure outweighs the pain.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 09-11-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku82 View Post
Great post... but I still prefer my uncircumsized cock...
Realized my views on circumcision in 2004 which was the second post in this thread and now is different. I have since gotten circumcised.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaku82 View Post
Realized my views on circumcision in 2004 which was the second post in this thread and now is different. I have since gotten circumcised.
Once it's done you'll be wishing you did it earlier.

Old 06-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
guylikeyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone circumcised at public hospitals like SGH, KTPH etc.? Did you manage to specify the type of cut (like high and tight, low and tight etc) to the doctor prior to the circumcision?
Old 08-01-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
i had mine done on sep...
now i have a problem cumming....
although i had hj by ladies and i feel super shiok...
i juz cannot cumm....
and bro got similar experience...
it is very difficult to bear!
less sensitive?
Old 13-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

has anyone here done frenuloplasty?
Old 23-01-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi bros, can anyone give some advice for me? I did my circumcision on July 2017 and the wound has already recovered fully, but now there is a very tight scar line near my penis head which is making me unable to retract the skin fully.

Even when I masturbate, my skin will start to tear and will be come very uncomfortable.

Is there any way I can improve on this?
Old 23-01-2018, 08:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
Hi bros, can anyone give some advice for me? I did my circumcision on July 2017 and the wound has already recovered fully, but now there is a very tight scar line near my penis head which is making me unable to retract the skin fully.

Even when I masturbate, my skin will start to tear and will be come very uncomfortable.

Is there any way I can improve on this?
What does the doctor say?

Old 23-01-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info, circumcision is very hygienic, and it will looks good!
Old 24-01-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
GWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGWalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
What does the doctor say?
He say it will take some time to recover but if I want I can reschedule another appointment if I don't feel comfortable about it.
The problem is I feel like the foreskin is very tight which made me unable to retract fully
Old 24-01-2018, 04:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWalker View Post
He say it will take some time to recover but if I want I can reschedule another appointment if I don't feel comfortable about it.
The problem is I feel like the foreskin is very tight which made me unable to retract fully
What does the doctor want to do during the appointment? Has he told you?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1