The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy time in the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicecrack View Post
Just had a good late nite session with one syt at Orchid Spa earlier. Relaxing and soothing massage, slow and sensual, and I left the place a happy man

As I walked out, saw a couple more syts waiting for customers. They told me they are open 24 hrs daily. All in all, I would say it was a value for money session
My experience is SYT normally not much strength lei. How abt this spa you talking abt?

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 15-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 15
xrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant futurexrated1 has a brilliant future

Sensual no need so much strength.. Hehe
Thank you for your patience.

Next up list :.....
Last upped done ..Loneyheart
Old 17-11-2017, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated1 View Post
Sensual no need so much strength.. Hehe
It's the shiok feeling that makes you keep on coming back
Old 17-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Lionator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, hope you can share contact with me? Thanks in advance
Old 18-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionator View Post
Hi bro, hope you can share contact with me? Thanks in advance
Bro, you can do some homework like browsing the past couple of pages in the thread
Old 18-11-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
D4arkness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing with me thanks!
Old 18-11-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hardworkingm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share location? Thanks
Old 18-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody also tried Lemon from Orchid Spa? I had a good time with her. Really value for money. Pm to exchange info
Old 19-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireheart77 View Post
I am at 24 hour spa at the western side near the mrt on Wednesday 5pm. So it could be the same spa as mentioned. I requested for prostrate massage.
A middle aged PRC lady in tight pants served me.
Started on the back. She pulled down the spa shorts to review my buttocks. Started with oil and long strokes from the back down to the ass crack just before the balls. After some back massage, concentrate on the upper inner thigh and buttocks, slow and long strokes. Touching the underside of the balls. Then using warm oil for the buttocks. Very sensual. Especially on the ass crack and balls.
Changed to the front. Exposed one of the thights, massaging the balls and crotch without touching my didi. After awhile very aroused. She asked if what to massage "up there". Surprisingly, did not ask for a price. After a "yes", used long slow strokes up and down my penis with oil. Very rousing, I touched her butt and reached under her shirt to touch her breast until I cummed.
After shower, she asked for a tip and I gave $50 extra.
Please share?
Old 19-11-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Bennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud ofBennyl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Anybody also tried Lemon from Orchid Spa? I had a good time with her. Really value for money. Pm to exchange info
yup. lemon is good too. try her a couple of time.
Old 19-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Wah charge only $20 to $30 for hj, where else to find?
Old 20-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of
Yes, this spa is good. Have a good collection of minahs and PRCs, although one nice minah just left. Enjoy while it lasts, judging from the strong winds recently...
Old 20-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Virgo3932 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bri mind sharing contact, thank you 🙏🏾
Old 20-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Had a very bad experience last night at one of the spa in the west: *** ******* spa in jurong area. most chiongsters should know this place.

just wanna share my story w u guys. so ytd night about 2am, little brother feeling itchy, but most MLs from local service directory dont serve till so late, so bo pian need to go HC even though very long never go because when little brother wanna go means little brother wanna go. decided to check around my private messages from past infos and manage to see one at jurong somewhat nearby. so headed down there.

upon entering, greeted by counter lady asking me if i wanna opt for swedish massage 88$ include prostate care etc SOP i said no thanks just going for normal massage which is 50$ for 60mins. Went in, they had shower facilities which is good, then in came the chinese ML A**. this girl quite chatty at first and also started off with pretty decent massage. then as we talked talked somehow strength just disappear become piano massage even though i ask her to use abit more strength. then she ask me about whether i regularly go massage etc probably just fishing if im the correct client to approach. so shared with her my experience with MLs that are not from HC but work from home. she did abit of teasing here and there but it was too mechanical such that it didnt seem like she wanted to tease u but just do it for the sake of doing.

after awhile asked me to turn around then massage legs, and ask me if wanna opt for prostate care add on another 38$ or can also pay her directly without giving to counter because usually if counter dont receive money they don't allow their girls to do such services. then i say no need la just pay you $50 standard market rate. then she say: save for you $38 only give me $50 ah? wah at the point i abit turn off liao because at the start still can hit it off but when come to money different case. i just keep quiet let her slowly massage but somehow we in a sense came to a consensus that it would be just $50 and I wouldnt be paying more. moving on, she started to work on my little bro and thats when i tried to roam the outside of her shirt to touch her breasts.

immediately she beat my hands and said i paying so little still dare to do this. wah i tell you i could feel my little bro getting soft already but since there and pay money decide to just finish the deed and fk off. did a forced release and showered,paid and zao.

MLs these days rlly hard up ah seems like service is rlly lacking. intially thought would be a nice lady but end up w bad service. probbaly not going to HC anymore jsut sticking to house visits. went back home a sad man and slept.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Bigbangbang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Had a very bad experience last night at one of the spa in the west: *** ******* spa in jurong area. most chiongsters should know this place.

just wanna share my story w u guys. so ytd night about 2am, little brother feeling itchy, but most MLs from local service directory dont serve till so late, so bo pian need to go HC even though very long never go because when little brother wanna go means little brother wanna go. decided to check around my private messages from past infos and manage to see one at jurong somewhat nearby. so headed down there.

upon entering, greeted by counter lady asking me if i wanna opt for swedish massage 88$ include prostate care etc SOP i said no thanks just going for normal massage which is 50$ for 60mins. Went in, they had shower facilities which is good, then in came the chinese ML A**. this girl quite chatty at first and also started off with pretty decent massage. then as we talked talked somehow strength just disappear become piano massage even though i ask her to use abit more strength. then she ask me about whether i regularly go massage etc probably just fishing if im the correct client to approach. so shared with her my experience with MLs that are not from HC but work from home. she did abit of teasing here and there but it was too mechanical such that it didnt seem like she wanted to tease u but just do it for the sake of doing.

after awhile asked me to turn around then massage legs, and ask me if wanna opt for prostate care add on another 38$ or can also pay her directly without giving to counter because usually if counter dont receive money they don't allow their girls to do such services. then i say no need la just pay you $50 standard market rate. then she say: save for you $38 only give me $50 ah? wah at the point i abit turn off liao because at the start still can hit it off but when come to money different case. i just keep quiet let her slowly massage but somehow we in a sense came to a consensus that it would be just $50 and I wouldnt be paying more. moving on, she started to work on my little bro and thats when i tried to roam the outside of her shirt to touch her breasts.

immediately she beat my hands and said i paying so little still dare to do this. wah i tell you i could feel my little bro getting soft already but since there and pay money decide to just finish the deed and fk off. did a forced release and showered,paid and zao.

MLs these days rlly hard up ah seems like service is rlly lacking. intially thought would be a nice lady but end up w bad service. probbaly not going to HC anymore jsut sticking to house visits. went back home a sad man and slept.
Please share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread