The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

9 out of 10 couples all regret.. Even my mum told me that if goes back time she wont marry....
Old 07-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Wow..my mum say the same thing woh....

Anyway marriage is the worse investment for a guy and the best investment a woman can get as long as woman charter exist.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 07-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post

Anyway marriage is the worse investment for a guy and the best investment a woman can get as long as woman charter exist.....
But many guys still afraid of lonely keep on saying when old still has a companion to take care. To my opinion money is most important and reliable in this modern society.It cant betray u.
Old 07-08-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I think Wc protect only some women who r well inform n daring. N hit hard on good innocent men. Some sincere good women i see them let the husband eat until jialat jialat, some dun even get maintenancee fee n jin charm, work n feed kids. As for some slut, go for some foreigner men end up play until rot n dump, husband juz disappear n left the kid behind for the poor women. For me, I think wc r juz being expliot n maybe do more harm n so many divorce.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sentence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Frankly, if I can rewind the time, I would not have got married. Reason: my wife couldn't conceive and thus I cannot form a family nucleus. Now I see my neighbor with 3 children, I feel so happy for them. Yes, they may be rowdy, but still, they form a happy family together.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

BlessMySoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
To my opinion money is most important and reliable in this modern society.It cant betray u.
My friend just said to me the similar thing last week
Old 15-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunhuan-con View Post
But many guys still afraid of lonely keep on saying when old still has a companion to take care. To my opinion money is most important and reliable in this modern society.It cant betray u.
Who take care of who?

Don't always assume that you are the one being taken care of.
Old 17-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Samster

FlyingCircus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute View Post
Who take care of who?

Don't always assume that you are the one being taken care of.
This is very true indeed
Old 17-08-2014, 04:40 AM
Samster (M)

Waffa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Nowadays man will always lose out to woman...u must totally give up your pride and obey a woman. This is formula will always makes the marriage last.
Good words man, Amen to that! : )
But the truth on that is deeper then this actually, and perhaps it is so that we all are not destined to find out what is the point of woman and why they are superior to man, as long we sleep around and make good for woman in heart giving them spiritual high place in our mind as well, we might be actually even forgiven.
But the women is the wisdom of world and can only get man as high as high man sees woman to be, and then this life lessons will be applied that is right for this state of heart and mind man chooses to lock him self.
Some choose to take psychedelics spiritual religious way with a woman and then ALL new picture opens, what She can reveal to you (it took me many years and way more then few tries with plants to get near to realization what we are dealing with but in beginning i loosed out and wasted exploration as was using other wrong things and thinkings and did not go straight to woman with trust.. so it took many years exploring and even scaring my self.. but as far i can see it was WAY worth it, for the deep meanings females can radiate now to me, even most basic ones... its so .. like they are from another world in some way once we open our eyes what might going on in world of man, .:. and woman)

In short what i want to say, that in these moments you can see, that One women on that moment can be all the world there is, its like something be on this world is coming from here who knows all your thought directions and forgives.

Thank you!
Old 17-08-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentence View Post
Frankly, if I can rewind the time, I would not have got married. Reason: my wife couldn't conceive and thus I cannot form a family nucleus. Now I see my neighbor with 3 children, I feel so happy for them. Yes, they may be rowdy, but still, they form a happy family together.
You envy them, They also envy you...
More importantly is to make the best out from what we have bah.

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 17-08-2014, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Stop blaming it on your wife. Becoming a parent is a calling.

Well if you wanted so much to form a family nucleus, you can go and adopt a child.

There is nothing out there to stop you from doing so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
You envy them, They also envy you...
More importantly is to make the best out from what we have bah.
Wow.. this is the most meaningful words I have ever heard from you! Thumb Up!
Old 17-08-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro having a child does not equate to happiness. Sometimes it is fate.. i mean if you believe in fate.
Your neighbour might envy you for all you know..
Old 17-08-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I have to say...there is no point in getting married if the woman cannot bear children...Might as well just maintain a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship if that is so...After all in the event of a divorce, even without kids...we guys still have to pay out tons of $$$ for alimony which is lame....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 18-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

sentence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Stop blaming it on your wife. Becoming a parent is a calling.

Well if you wanted so much to form a family nucleus, you can go and adopt a child.

There is nothing out there to stop you from doing so.
An adopted child is never as good as your own biological child. Also, in Singapore, there are too many red tapes to go through for an adoption, not to mention the waiting period. Besides, I would very much prefer to bequeath my assets to my own biological child, even if she's a daughter. During our younger years, we did thought of IVF but the cost was too high and also cannot co-pay with CPF (at that time). Now that we have the finances, she's already well beyond the safe child bearing age, especially for a first born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Bro having a child does not equate to happiness. Sometimes it is fate.. i mean if you believe in fate.
Your neighbour might envy you for all you know..
I am not asking for many, but at least 1 so that I can bequeath my wealth to him/her upon my demise. Don't think I'm asking for too much right?

Quote:
I have to say...there is no point in getting married if the woman cannot bear children...Might as well just maintain a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship if that is so...After all in the event of a divorce, even without kids...we guys still have to pay out tons of $$$ for alimony which is lame....
Very true indeed, not to mention also the frequent nagging from the wife.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A very good question, I suppose. What goes around comes around. In the past men is like king. Now it switch sides. Women now like king. Just too bad we r all born in this era. Maybe another 10,000 yrs will switch sides. LOL

I am forced to get married by my x MIL, if not x wife will jump down.
Really regret marrying.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1