The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rubbing dick with pussy flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Janet starts working @ about 12.30pm till 6pm, if heavy rain she will not coming. 69 if no licking is a sin for me bro Hope you are lucky to catch her 1 day
thanks bro, we all feel sin if 69 no licking haha
Old 17-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
thanks bro, we all feel sin if 69 no licking haha
well said bro clinton
Old 18-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

i tried it before in Shanghai, it's good. and best of all SGD $50 all in. 20 mins massage, 15mins teasing, then full auto-roam. one of the very best liao.
Old 19-11-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX-NEWBIE View Post
Finally had my 1st encounter with Janet hse 12-08 yesterday. 1 word: Die With Smiling Face

Listerine provided @ pre-action while washing body and 2ic then laid down on the bed french like long lost lover very passionate

I think Janet applied some lube oil to stroke my didi, the feeling was intense.
Follow by top-notch BBBJ with great suction at the tip of the head...I tap her butt for my favourite 69 position, nice trimmed wet pussy served on me happily

Then it's the unforgettable moments of Janet's special.

I ask her to ride me in cowgirl after that she suggested me to finish her in doggy style @ the edge of the bed. Shiok man!

This is a die die must try and value for money deal. If you can talk with her in Cantonese. There are some cheeky horny conversation in between the actions. Cheers!!
Alamak you picah her lobang. Now her queue will be long long until jurong. When she rubba you and gets horny, she likes you to doggy her and do DP.
She wun allow anal now but while you doggy her she wants you to finger her asshole too at the same time. That's why I always book 1 hour session with her.
I have been her regular since her GL days and her service has always been tip top except that she stop doing anal now and put on some weight and become abit bakchai. But I dun care about her shape as I go for her service.
Old 19-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 13
TheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud ofTheraphyMe has much to be proud of

Like this sharing...(",)
Old 20-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3393 / Power: 18
SEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond reputeSEX-NEWBIE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Alamak you picah her lobang. Now her queue will be long long until jurong. When she rubba you and gets horny, she likes you to doggy her and do DP.
She wun allow anal now but while you doggy her she wants you to finger her asshole too at the same time. That's why I always book 1 hour session with her.
I have been her regular since her GL days and her service has always been tip top except that she stop doing anal now and put on some weight and become abit bakchai. But I dun care about her shape as I go for her service.
Thanks a lot bro WhitePaper's sharing. AJ is a No No for me but 69
She never offer me DP leh, may be next round see how...
Her service is Top-Notch for me even no Ass rim for me...
Old 20-11-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
i tried it before in Shanghai, it's good. and best of all SGD $50 all in. 20 mins massage, 15mins teasing, then full auto-roam. one of the very best liao.
Where in Shanghai where you can get it @50sgd? Chiong SH so many years and never had such a deal. Old chicken not counted
Old 20-11-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Where in Shanghai where you can get it @50sgd? Chiong SH so many years and never had such a deal. Old chicken not counted
Should be on the outskirts of Shanghai about an hour's drive away and not exactly inside Shanghai city if we are referring to the same shops...... but that was quite many years ago so not sure if they still exists now. Definitely not old hens but mostly migrants from other parts of PRC and sometimes you do get gems like newly arrived SYTs who serve a stint there before moving on to the main Shanghai city.
Old 22-11-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
lolsmallbb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlolsmallbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like this also, especially when you cumming, let her pussy flaps rub until shoot.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
haha, yah most shanghai 油压 SPA also can do this, price from RM220-350, see the quality of the girls. Some time you feel like a fj as they also put on condom.
Old 22-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Should be on the outskirts of Shanghai about an hour's drive away and not exactly inside Shanghai city if we are referring to the same shops...... but that was quite many years ago so not sure if they still exists now. Definitely not old hens but mostly migrants from other parts of PRC and sometimes you do get gems like newly arrived SYTs who serve a stint there before moving on to the main Shanghai city.
I go the shop near South Railway Station, girls all ~20+. 七宝 & 宝山区 a lot, I think I tried > 10 SPA.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This Janet from ex-GL must have been very long time in this trade.
How old is she ?
Old 23-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
I go the shop near South Railway Station, girls all ~20+. 七宝 & 宝山区 a lot, I think I tried > 10 SPA.
bro all the spa in Shanghai got FJ ?
Old 26-11-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
This Janet from ex-GL must have been very long time in this trade.
How old is she ?
I understand she is a grandmother with a 6 yr old grandson.
Old 26-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I disagree. She does allow entry via the backdoor but does it selectively. Or maybe it was my lucky day when I shared my fetish with her.
She admit it is very rare to get a customer so young like me (early 20s) as most of her customers are usually ah peks or middle aged men. Agree that her service is top notch and I just had to extend my session with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1