The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2016, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post MRT - Short story

Greetings bros and sis, hope i don't bore you with this short story will try to update whenever I am free to come online..

I am an average joe working a 9-5 office job taking the MRT to work everyday, dragging my feet to the last cabin where I hope there would be seats and not crowded but always disappointed.

One day in april I was going through the same routine waiting for the train at the last cabin and while I was waiting I saw the sexiest looking syt/OL walking towards me while looking down on her phone.

She had long straight hair, brown contact lenses, B cup, sharp jawline, perfect teeth and she was dressed in black heels, tight brown bandage skirt and a white formal long sleeve top. She was carrying a laptop bag & a black sling bag across her shoulders and in between her boobs at the front. Smoking hot, just my type.

She walked and walked.. and I couldn't help but stare at her, and she walk and walked... and her head bumped onto my chest and her laptop bag hit my phone and it dropped...
Old 05-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gongsimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MRT - Short story

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensnow View Post
Greetings bros and sis, hope i don't bore you with this short story will try to update whenever I am free to come online..

I am an average joe working a 9-5 office job taking the MRT to work everyday, dragging my feet to the last cabin where I hope there would be seats and not crowded but always disappointed.

One day in april I was going through the same routine waiting for the train at the last cabin and while I was waiting I saw the sexiest looking syt/OL walking towards me while looking down on her phone.

She had long straight hair, brown contact lenses, B cup, sharp jawline, perfect teeth and she was dressed in black heels, tight brown bandage skirt and a white formal long sleeve top. She was carrying a laptop bag & a black sling bag across her shoulders and in between her boobs at the front. Smoking hot, just my type.

She walked and walked.. and I couldn't help but stare at her, and she walk and walked... and her head bumped onto my chest and her laptop bag hit my phone and it dropped...
Now circle line always got daiji. dun say limpeh neber sic
Old 05-11-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
baonan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Start to camp ...
Old 05-11-2016, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Scenarios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS, love the start
Old 05-11-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Tranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, do continue
Old 05-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

goldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoldensnow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With her white top and a button undone, she bent down immediately and apologized furiously: "sorry sorry, I didn't see where I was walking!!" When she bent down I caught a glimpse of her sky blue bra and a tiny bit of flesh. Those little teaser moments are what always turns me on when I least expected it. She stood back up and inspected my phone turning it around all over to find if there's any cracks or dents.

(My phone screen has an old crack before)

MRT Girl: omg I think your screen crack SORRY SORRY!!! please let me help you change your screen for you.

Me: No need la, small crack only (playing it cool)

MRT Girl: no no I insists, can I get your number so I can contact you to arrange a day to fix the phone??

Me: uh.. sure. my number is 9******^

MRT Girl: (she left a missed call) ) got receive anything?

Me: ya got your missed call already

MRT Girl: great! I'll call you again later during lunch?

Me: wait but where do you work?

MRT Girl: I work at tanjong pagar

Me thinking to myself: great that's just one stop to raffles place where I'm
Working hehe..

Me: I'm working at raffles, yeah sure give me a call later !

She: okay!

We then proceed to enter the train and sat separately cause of the awkward incident, can't wait for lunch already hehe. Hopefully can get closer to her and more...

Sorry for the short replies bros working long hours and shifts hard to get time to post but will update when I can!
Old 05-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Support.. do continue.
Old 05-11-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

She was sitting opposite me with no one to block my view of her sexy slim legs. She crossed her legs and the view of her killer toned thigh is turning me on. I was thinking of the reasons I could use when I meet her later to continue meeting her.. I thought and thought..

I was admiring her face and body and I caught her glancing over and she gave a shy smile and I returned the smile.

it was a long journey and she soon dozed off..
Old 05-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

Her posture slackenend and her legs were no longer crossed, was looking for a zhaogeng so I waited and my chance came, she was wearing light blue panties like a small girl and that turned me on even more, Young SYT OL with such innocent tastes.

Don't know if she's half awake or fully awake her legs kept moving to a position which was easy for me to see (we were sitting at opposite ends of the 2 seater reserved seats)

Her head kept leaning to the wall and jerking back up to sit up straight like a sleepy little angel.
Old 05-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Usually on the mrt I would be listening to music on the phone and scrolling through social media, but my eyes were glued on her today. I had to have her and I want her badly.

Soon we were reaching tanjong pagar and she was showing no signs of waking up, so I approached her to wake her up..
Old 05-11-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lanehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not bad story, keep coming.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Waterbed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS!!
Old 05-11-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

MRT girl: ????

Me: it's tanjong pagar next station liao

MRT Girl: omg thanks if not i'd have slept till the end and be late on the first day of work.

Me: hahaha no problem just don't forget to return the favor later

MRT girl: er okay.

In my mind I was like shit did I say something wrong or was my approach too fast.

Mrt: see you later !!

phew she isn't creeped out or anything..

I watched on as she walked out clumsily half awake. Her nicely shaped ass was exploding through her tight bandage skirt even though she was a petite sized girl. I'm hungry for her now, can't wait for her phone call later.

she turned around and gave a shy smile of thanks and goodbye, I returned it too but she probably didn't catch it as she turned back already.

When I finally came to my senses back from eyes paradise of her ass, that's when I saw her laptop bag on the seat opposite me
Old 05-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
xongxong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 05-11-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support the few bros that have been reading, its my first story so bear with me for the boring and poor writing style.

I wanted to grab it and run out after her but the door had already closed, so i walked over and took the laptop bag so that I can return her, I alighted at the next station and made my way to tanjong pagar.

while waiting for the train I got curious and opened her laptop bag and it looks like a brand new macbook air and a polaroid..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1