The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NikonD8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

i support also!
Old 08-02-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lingerie/underwear is a great suggestion. Bring her out shopping and can stRt with chocolate, perfume then lingerie. Can ask to model it afterwards..

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty66 View Post
buy her sexy lingerie to let her know your intention sound and clear
Old 09-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty66 View Post
buy her sexy lingerie to let her know your intention sound and clear
Sexy lingerie need to put outside to dry after washed. better buy something TS wife will not suspect first. like body lotion or something use on body. Even just some panties (just a bit better than her usual one). So, when she use it will think about TS too. If she accepted, a day or so TS ask her give you all her old panties. But don't keep at home, bring to somewhere to keep or throw it away. She will sure keep thinking why you need her used panties, and easily wet.
I did the same with my friend too. First was bought body lotion when we shopped together at supermarket. Then later bought some panties online. And her ex-bf never suspect these panties which i bought that time. And I still kept few of her old panties at home, but my wife will never find out. Coz my stuff are too many, specially IT stuff. she will never touch.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Transcab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonD8888 View Post
i support also!
Same here as well
Old 09-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Lingerie/underwear is a great suggestion. Bring her out shopping and can stRt with chocolate, perfume then lingerie. Can ask to model it afterwards..

How to buy lingerie? No experience in buying. I can't bring her out without wife. No trying can buy? Ask me to walk into dept and just grab?? Sounds challenging.

Hmmm making her parade sound power. Maybe i sould buy her lolipo and icecream to see how she eat. Stay fantasy liao....

Good morning bro. Keep the idea following. Point up and up too. Haha.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
Sexy lingerie need to put outside to dry after washed. better buy something TS wife will not suspect first. like body lotion or something use on body. Even just some panties (just a bit better than her usual one). So, when she use it will think about TS too. If she accepted, a day or so TS ask her give you all her old panties. But don't keep at home, bring to somewhere to keep or throw it away. She will sure keep thinking why you need her used panties, and easily wet.
I did the same with my friend too. First was bought body lotion when we shopped together at supermarket. Then later bought some panties online. And her ex-bf never suspect these panties which i bought that time. And I still kept few of her old panties at home, but my wife will never find out. Coz my stuff are too many, specially IT stuff. she will never touch.
Great advice. Body lotion sounds good. Thanks bro.

Why u keep her old panties? Its like planting a bomb leh. Dont tell me u pcc with it. Lolx.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lingerie without trying is a bit difficult especially for the bra. If u want to just estimate and grab, maybe some nice panties or even some sexy sleepwear would be great. Another tactic u can try when OC not around is the lotion mentioned - help apply for her or ask her apply for u..
Old 09-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Lingerie without trying is a bit difficult especially for the bra. If u want to just estimate and grab, maybe some nice panties or even some sexy sleepwear would be great. Another tactic u can try when OC not around is the lotion mentioned - help apply for her or ask her apply for u..
Sexy sleepwear though lah. Wife see liao sack her then game over.

Body lotion.. u apply for me and i apply for you.. good idea!!! U freaking genius.
Old 09-02-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
limkh11 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Sexy sleepwear though lah. Wife see liao sack her then game over.

Body lotion.. u apply for me and i apply for you.. good idea!!! U freaking genius.
Wa.. this kind of idea... very very scary...
But do remember to give us field report!!! heeheeeheeee
Old 09-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickk7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds so fanstastic
Old 09-02-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
You fingering her while she hj for you

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Neeskens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonD8888 View Post
i support also!
Same here too!
Old 09-02-2017, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
You fingering her while she hj for you
Can u up me points bro. If i ever have chance i will do that... now typing this while i watch her cleaning the house....
Old 09-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Transcab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickk7 View Post
sounds so fanstastic
Sounds like a plan 😄