The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law

Was told by a kind Bro post wrong thread. Thanks.
______

Had been around here for quite a while. Joined today hopefully can share my life stories I had all these while. 95% true. Only name/ identity/ job differs. Hahaha.

Had known my wife since she was 17.

She has 2 sisters. She's the middle 1.

During our courting years, the younger 1 (Y) had been giving me a lot of problem. She would deliberately plug out the telephone line to stop us from talking. Freaking bitch. Well, she was well known for her heinous temper till which my in laws cannot take it too.

They always hopes that she can quickly find someone & move out.

Fast forward.

We got married a couple of years later. By now, Y is much cooler. She would smile at me, says hi whenever we meet. But that's it. Strange thing is that she's those GND, not super pretty, but definitely not ugly. But then, never hear anything about her having a bf.

Things got even much better when we had our 1st road trip together. Yes, Me, Wifey & Y.

No. No 3P. Hahaha.

Pls let me know will this entice any Bros & shd I continue. Thank you in advance
Old 30-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law

permission granted and pls go ahead lol........
Old 30-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice. looking forward to the rest of your story
Old 30-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
makkau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who gave you permission to stop :P continue!
Old 30-06-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 15
kark69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkark69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Of course do please continue .
Old 30-06-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

update us whenever u free
Old 30-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law

Am still in moderation. Pls bear with the delay.
Old 30-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

Sister in law

The driving to KL is pretty dull. Only till halfway thru, am really tired cos OT previous night, Wifey agreed to take over & let me rest.

Now with both girls in front, I'm good enough to lie flat on the back for a short nap.

Doze off almost instantly... till I was waked up by some giggling...

Priied open eye slightly, saw the 2 talking....

Y: I seriously dunno how u can sleep every night with that kind of snoring..

W: like that lor... I think I sometimes snore also. But he always so nothing.... asked him before & he say I never lor...

Y: who say u never? Among 3 of us u the loudest...

Both look at each other & started laughing hysterically.

Well, in my lying position, head behind driver seat, I can see the contour of Y's entire side view.both in white spaghetti hugging shirt & shorts. Seriously, I'm a suckered for that kind of shirt. 32b, zero tummy fats...

With this wonderful view, I felt a stir below & in a matter of just mins, I start to have a MILAN, action station.

I was like stroking it slightly to the beautiful view non stop, was not too long when precum starts seeping out.

About 20mins later,

Y: Ooi, u want some sweets or not?

W; ok

Y starts to unbuilt her seat belt, stunned, I stealthly put my had by the side. But wait, my Milan is still in "take post"

Can't think or do anything, just keep my eyes half wide shut, see how bah...

Y turns and & start searching for her bag.I actually placed it as a pillow. But the sweets were in the side pocket so there's no need to wake me up.

She bent over to pick up the mentor & dammed... the 2 small peaches were just 2inches from my face. My Milan is armed now. Just waiting for FCO only. She was looking and for the drinks I had bought earlier when she saw my glorious state.

She just stared... stared only... with a wicked smirk smile.

Y: W, where's the drinks HM bought just now?

W: dunno. Shd be on the floor board ba...

Y: orh

Knn. Water only next to my knee, behind her seat.

She half climb over to reach out for the plastic bags when Wifey suddenly jammed on brakes due to tour bus cutting out to the right Lane... mind u Bros, my wife standard is min 150 on NSHW. Y was thrown forward towards dashboard, I almost thrown out of seat, wife steps on gas again. now both of us were thrown backwards with Y'so left hand on my stomach, right hand pressing on my.....

Y didn't say anything... but whispered something I barely made out (混蛋,rascal) but then, hand still there. Knn... who more 混蛋?

W: u guys ok?

Y: Yar

HM: nnbcb. (That's my character. If I dun scold... something is wrong)

Y: WAH... scold vulgar words lor...

HM: nabei... this kind of ppl want die go find others lah.... I haven't become father ok...!

Y: W, I nv know he so money lor... think of family first... thought he had not playeed enough yet...

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 30-06-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kentoh1212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 30-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Sister in law

-----上回说到-----

Y: W, I nv know he so man lor... think of family first... thought he had not playeed enough yet...

Kaoz... when she said "so man lor", gave a nibble on my Milan jnr, causing it to take post agn.

Turned around & look at me, another smirked smile...

The entire ordeal lasted no more then 30secs. But was thriller then me 1st time jumping out of a c130 back in the army days.

Let go of me & climb back to the vehicle comdr seat. From there on, she did not hv the slightest eye contact with me. Y tarted to talk to Wifey like perfect normal.

But then, I realise something, she is sitting upstraight, with the safety belt between her 2 peaches, making it seems so enticing to me. Sit up straight away behind Wifey, pull down my bermuda slightly & start to pacify my Milan jnr. It was all done discretely, only possibility for Wifey to realise is probably the familiar gun powder smell from Milan Jnr.

Wifey had just started eating her mentos when I realise Y doing the sniffing of air action.

She turned her head abruptly to face me, only to catch me doing a dry run prior to live firing.

W: Ooi, what happened? What u saw?

Hiam Hiam misfire.

Y: No lar... saw the interesting stone design on the other side of road.

W: all almost the same mah... grey stones...

On saying that, Y was slightly shaking her head, looking straight ahead, with the mouth action.........

Saying "no, keep' without noise tho.

-----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----

Not sure if it works this way, but if points are required to get me out of moderation, hope can get some kind Bros to do so. Thanks in advance.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
petitfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypetitfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman1999 View Post
Am still in moderation. Pls bear with the delay.
No problem . The more you post the faster you will be out of moderation .
Old 30-06-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

Sister in law

THanks Bro petitfeet for he advice.
Thanks Bro makkau & TDG for my very few couple of points.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Good intro thus far!
Old 30-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Nice built up, awaiting for more :P
Old 30-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1