The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 0
SG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSG2020 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sister in law

Camping...
Old 02-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
jumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumparound deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pitched my tent!
Old 02-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS good story...only one small favour to ask. Can give English translation in (next to the Chinese)?

Up you in advance!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
brickbaton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, support!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute

jie fu lao gong...faster update i waiting for u....
Old 02-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping with popcorn!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 7
Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!
Sister in law 2/7 (5)

-----上回说到-----

HM: "why?"

Y: "containing her voice" thanks 姐夫老公。(Jie Fu Lao Gong, BIL Hubby)

with that, she kissed on my forehead, got up & went to sleep.

_________

Well, I still very in much love Wifey. But this action brings me back to puppy love feel.

Always tot only girls like that... for guy like me..... dunno why, I loved that feel... very much.

That's it. Went pee, saw Y's clothes hanging, FUCK it.

��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
��
Tired. Go sleep... lol.

No hanky panky with pinky.

Woke up, though refreshed, but the thinking of what happened makes me groggy again. I love Wifey... but I tot I might be in love with another girl, Y.

Looking around, damn... alone in the room... reckon they might have went for breakfast themselves... went to wash up. Just abt thinking of having a little privacy time with Pinky, heard the door opened. Quickly on the tap, pretending to bath.

W & Y: HM/ 姐夫老公 (Jie Fu Lao Gong, BIL Hubby),we bought you breakfast...

I nv answer. Bathed for 10mins, changed, came out.

HM: 两位夫人爲相公准备了什麼早餐? (What breakfast had the 2 Madames prepared for their husband)

W & Y: 大便!!! (Poo)

Now these 2 lasses are more & more in tune with each other. Even talk also same words/ same timing. That increases my blood count...

As a matter of factly, when anyone says 大便 (Poo) for breakfast to me, especially girls, I get offended. But right here, right now, I'm smiling.

HM: 好吧。夫人們, 一起吃吧。。。(alright Madams, let's eat together)

W & Y: Eeeeeeeee.....!

Changed, packed up & checked out of hotel. Need to get back SG later as had a meeting to hold the next day.

Well, the entire day was literally mundane, to me at least. Princesses were enjoying their shopping of local artifacts in Central Market. I'm basically the 老夫子 (old master Q, the comic) following behind, paying for their conquers, carrying their conquered.

Soon, it was time to hit back SG. Drove halfway & stopped by to have KFC.

HM: What you girls want?

W & Y: NUGGETS! Coke light/ coke...

HM: 靠妖 (kow yau, similar to Kow peh) 。。。 KFC only Pepsi lah...

W & Y: Ok lor...

HM: kk. I see if they have lor mee anot.

W: Idiot!

Y: Thanks 姐夫老公 (BIL Hubby)。。。

HM: W, can learn a bit from your sister not? See, she now so nice & polite..... *trying to break Y a little* totally different from last time.

Y blush a little.

W: 靠北啦 (Kow Peh Lah)。。。 *turning to Y* Yah hor.... u really changing lei... Ai yah... he this kind of 貨色, u want u take lah... I can go find better ones.... hahaha haha.......

Y was still blushing.

W: Ooi, he still mine hor... just your 姐夫老公 (BIL Hubby)... other then THAT THING, u can get him do anything for you till u find your Mr Right ok? I won't get angry.

Y: Really ah... ask him to pick me up from work also can ah?

Y just pop up this Question.

W: why not? Keeping him occupied better then go pick up the 幹(4)妹妹 (Gan Mei Mei, godsister) right?

HM: enough hor? Only 1 time, some more, serve notice to you also, what u want some more... ?

Y: serve notice is once, never serve notice.... who knows?

W: Ooi Y, u now talking like 正宫 (Zhong Gong, lawful wife) lei... it's me hor...

Y giggles. Wifey turns to me...

W: 二夫人說得對,快從实招供。。。(2nd Madame is right, quickly own up)

HM: Ai yah...!

Actually Wifey knows I dun F around. Just wanna Lah Sai with me.

After KFC, we carried on our eventless journey back SG... reach in laws place at N area. Helped Y with her stuffs up to the house. Wifey sleeping in the car. It didn't take too long before reach her doorsteps... put down her stuffs, she turned round and give me a hug. Not big.... just those...... can't explain type of nice, nice hug.

Peck me on the cheek, followed by a peck on my lips. For sure she never kissed... or really kissed a guy before... it's so..... how to say, inexperienced. I never asked for more... just say, go open the door, think you are tired.

Watery eyes formed. I hate that...

HM: dun worry. Call me tomorrow. Let's meet for lunch or dinner.

Y: can meh?

I didn't say anything for 3secs, then...

HM & Y: Meh Jiak Chow!!! (Sheep eat grass)

Only then she broke into laughter. Opened the door, she said... wait 1 minute...

Took her stuffs & went in. I waited outside & have a cigarette.

Came out with a nicely packed box & passed to me.

Y: nah... this is for you. Thanks for these 3 days, 姐夫老公 (BIL Hubby)。。。

Saying that, gave me another inexperienced Peck on lips...

Y & HM: OUCH!!!

Her teeth hits mine.

Both broke into laughters, yet again.

I kissed her forehead & waved goodbye.

She gave that kind of 依依不舍 (Yi Yi Bu Sher, can't bear parting), look....

I never turn back... Wifey still in car...

Throws the box into car trunk & drives home.

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----

Last edited by Happyman1999; 02-07-2017 at 11:15 PM.
Old 02-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!Happyman1999 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
TS good story...only one small favour to ask. Can give English translation in (next to the Chinese)?

Up you in advance!
Yes Bro. Will ensure that for subsequent updates...
Old 02-07-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
smtr303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 03-07-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nasi lemak RM1... still ada ar????

Please continue your story... can't wait for next progression hahaha!
Old 03-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilstroth View Post
Nasi lemak RM1... still ada ar????

Please continue your story... can't wait for next progression hahaha!
Bro, now no more lah... ever since TAR night market moved to where SOGO is, rm2 liao. But must fast hand fast leg buy. Cos starts 6+pm... by ard 8, 2 big bucket of rice all habis.

Sianz...
Old 03-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more... 姐夫老公。
Old 03-07-2017, 03:11 AM
Samster

Sister in law 3/7 (1 )

-----上回说到-----

I kissed her forehead & waved goodbye.

She gave that kind of 依依不舍 (Yi Yi Bu Sher, can't bear parting), look....

I never turn back... Wifey still in car...

Throws the box into car trunk & drives home.

_________

Following morning, was back in office for 9am meeting.

My guys were surprised that I'm in time. Cos they know I'm out of town for the wkn. Yes. I dun usually hit office on dot. I'm still in 1 of the Ministries & seriously, nobody bothers where am I, especially my big boss. I have 3 above me, as a matter of fact. Knowingly that I can get my job done, regardless of time line or date line, complexity, all will be taken care of. Was around 27 then, with 200odd chaps with me.

Nobody mess with me under my control, which is good. They might be talking behind me. Who cares?

16 guys in the meeting.

Ok. Cut the rubbish short.

Meeting over by 11.All sitting around pantry for refreshments when my sms ringed.

*姐夫老公,在幹嘛?* (BIL Hubby, what u doing?)

I was like smiling across my ears.

A: Boss, why so happy?

HM: mind your own stuff. Today never get enough from ME?

A: no lah... long time nv see you smiling like that.

HM: get ready your guys & do whatever you guys need to. All ready by 4pm.

A: k boss. Ooi, let's go. Done by 3. Not complete, no lunch today.

A is one of my 5 deputies. Like to carry a bit, but can get job done fast. 1 thing he knows well is that I hated people Por Lam Par (carry balls). So he quite smart. Never go overboard, so I just let him be.

SMS beeps again* ok. I know u busy. Dun disturb u le.*

Good girl, I thought. Knows when not to disturb me. Well, I dun like replying all personnal messages when at work.

245pm. ALL jobs required completed. I'm happy, everybody happy. Clearing up some remaining stuffs, I left office around 330 or 4. Yes. My bosses never bother what time i leave office. Thats why I love my job then.

Why I remember timing clearly? Cos I'm looking forward for first date with Y.

幹(F)。。。 I never replied her sms. Is she's working today? Can she go? Still need to pick up Wifey from work at 7 or 8.

Decided to call her straight.

Y: 姐夫老公哦 (BIL Hubby),now then u call?

HM: where are you?

Y: At home.

HM: no work?

Y: I on leave till today mah...

HM: should have told me earlier.

Y: No lah. I know u have meeting today. Dun wanna disturb u.

HM: Good girl. OK. What you want?

I realised that she likes me to take control. So just be myself rather then those goody o shoe boyfriends, sweet talk their lasses.

Y: can we go for lunch?

HM: Ok. 30mins. Downstairs.

Y: Wait... a while longer can? I haven't wash up yet.

HM: ok... 31mins. With that, I put down the call.

Never waited for her to react. 2 reasons.

1. I had the sudden gush of feeling dating my Wifey for the first time. Exact same feeling. Not that I never see Y or go out before. At least, it's first solo date.

2. I dun like girls to make up, doll up like barbie, when going out with me. Like it natural.

Reach her place in 20mins.

Waiting waiting waiting.... *knock knock* on my window.

Oops, FIL.

Cant type out exactly the conversations. Cos all in hokkien. I believe bros also not interested also.

Hala with him, saying that am picking up Y for lunch cos have external meeting in the vicinity. He said ok... remember ah... hv good guy I know must recommend Y. I was like... OK Pa. He went up & Y reached after 10mins.

HM: You are late.

Checking her watch,

Y: Ai yah, 3mins only...

HM: you are still late...

Y: ok ok... sorry 姐夫老公(BIL Hubby), 下不为例 ( no next time).

HM: ok... *give her a smile*

She peck on my cheek.

Y: Thanks.

HM: need to call Wifey. Pa saw me.

Y: kk. Quick call.

Called Wifey, told her picking Y as she wants to join us for dinner.

W: K. Will be done by 6.

She sat beside me, whilst I drive aimlessly. End up at Changi Coast Road watching aeroplane taking off. Back then, not much police patrol, so can stay along the road. She was just leaning on my shoulder watching planes taking off/ descending.

Y: 姐夫老公 (BIL Hubby) 好想能搭飞机喔... (feels like taking aeroplane)

HM: sure got chance lor...

She squeezed her hands on my arm hard. I know she felt it. Never had a person agrees to her so spontaneously. I can see tears building up vividly. Pass her a piece of tissue, she starts tearing. What have I done again? I'm asking myself. Never say a word, another piece of tissue to her. Composing herself, she told me little about her.

Had tried to have 3 bfs before. First 2 ran away because of her temper after 2 or 3 dates. 3rd was a colleague, real good looking & hunk guy. Some one that she admitted have crush on. After 2 dates, insist on going to his house. She relented. Big mistake. Once reach home, he tried to hanky panky with her. When she's pissed & wanted to leave, he grabbed hold & tried forcing onto her. Dramatically, his dad came home & saw that. Pulled away his son & slapped him out of senses. She cried again while saying that.

Y: luckily uncle came back. If not, I'll be ruined.

In my heart, I was like heng ah... not because of anything, just relived for her. Since then, she had no interest for bfs.

HM: Then?

Y: No more le lah... then!?!

OK. She's a bit angry. 1st time saw her angry. Quite cute actually. Haha... But THEN, i dun like girls throwing temper unnecessarily. So I just sit back, get out of the car, have a smoke.

She came out instantaneously,

Y: Sorry ah, 姐夫老公 (BIL Hubby) 别生氣,好嗎? (Dun be angry, can?) I try control myself, can?

Oh my oh my...

So sweet. This tryant at home is willing to change, for me?

HM: see how bah...

Y: 爸是帥,媽是漂亮的。。。(ba shi shuai, Ma shi piao liang de/ dad is handsome, mom is pretty)

I can't control... starts laughing. This princess is really learning fast.

She hugged me tight. Real tight.

Y: Tell u a secret. I hate people smoke. But u, I don't care. Just take care of yourselves ok?

I kept quiet.

Y: ask u something...

HM: What?

Y: u think I'm a slut?

HM: why say that?

Y: you are my 姐夫(BIL), yet I'm doing this...

HM: I'm what?

Y: 姐夫 (BIL)

HM: what?

Tried to raise her voice

Y: 姐夫! (BIL!)

Even louder

HM: WHAT!!

Y: *softly* 姐夫老公 (BIL Hubby)

HM: 乖. (Good girl)

Another huge hug. Even Wifey never gives me that...

HM: OK. Let's go. Almost 6. Your sis is waiting. Anyway, we sure have a chance to take aeroplane together. But pretext is, must be with Wifey. Cannot solo. I can't deny, I have feelings for you, literally. But I still loves Wifey. K?

Y nodded her head...

With that, we drove off...

----欲知后续,请听下回分晓-----
Old 03-07-2017, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Keep up the good work !
Old 03-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Uppz!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1