The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

One of things I thought would be useful would be a brand new thread dedicated to the newest batch of girls, some of which start work 12 hours from now.

I believe one house with new girls tomorrow will be 1649. So please share which house have new girls and when they start work if you know

Please place your reports of new girls arriving in Oct, Nov and Dec 2017 here so we have a one-stop thread to follow up on this year end batch of girls.

Appreciate all brothers' contributions and FR so we can sniff out where the new gems are quickly. Huat ah!
Old 23-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
One of things I thought would be useful would be a brand new thread dedicated to the newest batch of girls, some of which start work 12 hours from now.

I believe one house with new girls tomorrow will be 1649. So please share which house have new girls and when they start work if you know

Please place your reports of new girls arriving in Oct, Nov and Dec 2017 here so we have a one-stop thread to follow up on this year end batch of girls.

Appreciate all brothers' contributions and FR so we can sniff out where the new gems are quickly. Huat ah!
If I’m not wrong, WH06 and 1612 also have new girls starting today, any further reports of which house has new girls starting?

And FR on the new girls too?

Lai lai, all those supporters of “open sharing”, 大好机会给你们表现了!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 23-10-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 23-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Tina (1612). Day 1. Guangxi. 27yrs
158cm 34D cup enhanced, felt soft. Quite slim with soft big ass.

Pardon me No time to write full fr. Average chio. Service vgd but still newbie. Frenching yes. AR nil. Pussy quite bushy but bright pink & super wet. FJ very wet with goose pimples all over her bod. A bit tense during Fj. Did missionary, sideway & doggie. The towel was all wet with her juices. Told her to relax. Bbbj felt teething but told her soften a bit. But good full deep throated.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

1612 Angela, 34D natural, from somewhere near Beijing (Hunan?). Brief FR to follow in the 1612 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post

Pardon me No time to write full fr. Average chio. Service vgd but still newbie. Frenching yes. AR nil. Pussy quite bushy but bright pink & super wet. FJ very wet with goose pimples all over her bod. A bit tense during Fj. Did missionary, sideway & doggie. The towel was all wet with her juices. Told her to relax. Bbbj felt teething but told her soften a bit. But good full deep throated.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
1612 Angela, 34D natural, from somewhere near Beijing (Hunan?). Brief FR to follow in the 1612 thread.
Great effort guys! Doomas, do us a favour and paste your fr here too when you do it. Thanks for stepping up to the plate!
Old 23-10-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1612 Tina - 表姐 of Jianing

Tried her Tdy on her first day of work:

1. Package
Slim youngish look with curly black hair c/w enhanced C racks and pinkish nips (not as hard as Yue Yao's)
Up close her complexion not smooth; similar to 1606 XX but slightly worse.
She said her 脸形 looks like her cousin Jianing; but I seriously can't tell the similarity. To me JN looks better.

2. Service
Not bad for a newbie as she's eager to please.
Skipped the shower part cos I din want bbbj.
Started with a sensual catbath with ocassional tingling of the body using her nails.
Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie as she alternated between deepthroat and sensual licking of my shaft; though sometimes she tried too hard and can feel the teeth.

3. Lovemaking
Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
She din apply JY gel and got wet easily; and able to accommodate my multiple positions and ramming.
She's got a very fleshy butt ideal for ramming from doggie position.
Go take her from behind cos it's quite enjoyable.
She's good based on first day experience; however felt chemistry was missing as she didn't initiate frenching.

However think she will improve as she will be getting much invaluable tips from JN, after being intimated from me abt the cosplay/ SM session with her cousin.

Btw, saw Angela (appeared C-D racks) from the same house first but din take cos too bah bah (with a tad too muscular arms) for my liking.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Always glad to help!

----------------------------------

Two newbies started in 1612 today - Tina and Angela. Was there before 1pm to try either one first blood but nabei, someone beat me to it and took both of them first blood tarma knn. Fella emerged with a big smile on his face.

I took Angela. Brief FR (without points rating) as follows.

Name: Angela, or An Qi
Origin: Near Beijing (Hunan?)
Looks: Roundish face, very pleasant features. Great smile, looks like a young tai tai. Reminds me of this Jap AV actress with a huge rack (can't recall her name)
Body: Slightly voluptuous, smooth and fair complexion, 1.65m in heels, abt 52kg, hair shoulder length (didn't really pay attention).
Boobs: 34D, that's what she told me. Small light brown knobs. Boobs were perky not droopy. Firm and natural to the touch and grab. Had a great time sucking those mammaries.
Pussy: Well maintained slight bush. Told her to trim just a little bit more.
Frenching: Yes, can live in France but pls suck a mint beforehand, esp if you smoke. Speaks passable English too.
Foreplay: Had a quick but satisfying BBBJ in the shower. Still new to this so pls give her some time. Catbath all over. More BBBJ on the bed with her licking and caressing my sacs. Shiok! B2B hugging and groping and frenching, her skin felt real nice pressed against mine.
Painting: Fwoah! I really salute Angela. My first few tentative licks got her all heated up mighty fast. She started breathing and heaving hard real fast. I had a kinky request which she obliged; I lay on the bed face up between her knees and tongued her. That got her off her rocks fast and pretty soon she was having a grand time fucking my face. And the juice was simply awesome!
Fucking: All positions welcome. Came as her pussy spasmed and clenched my dick.
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap.
RTF: confirm yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Great effort guys! Doomas, do us a favour and paste your fr here too when you do it. Thanks for stepping up to the plate!
Old 24-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

1. Package
Slim youngish look with curly black hair c/w enhanced C racks and pinkish nips (not as hard as Yue Yao's)
She said her 脸形 looks like her cousin Jianing; but I seriously can't tell the similarity. To me JN looks better.

2. Service
Started with a sensual catbath with ocassional tingling of the body using her nails.
Her capped bj (as per my request) was quite good for a newbie as she alternated between deepthroat and sensual licking of my shaft; though sometimes she tried too hard and can feel the teeth.

3. Lovemaking
She din apply JY gel and got wet easily; and able to accommodate my multiple positions and ramming.
She's good based on first day experience; however felt chemistry was missing as she didn't initiate frenching.

However think she will improve as she will be getting much invaluable tips from JN, after being intimated from me abt the cosplay/ SM session with her cousin.

Btw, saw Angela (appeared C-D racks) from the same house first but din take cos too bah bah (with a tad too muscular arms) for my liking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Always glad to help!

----------------------------------

Two newbies started in 1612 today - Tina and Angela. Was there before 1pm to try either one first blood but nabei, someone beat me to it and took both of them first blood tarma knn. Fella emerged with a big smile on his face.

I took Angela. Brief FR (without points rating) as follows.

Name: Angela, or An Qi
Origin: Near Beijing (Hunan?)
Looks: Roundish face, very pleasant features. Great smile, looks like a young tai tai. Reminds me of this Jap AV actress with a huge rack (can't recall her name)
Body: Slightly voluptuous, smooth and fair complexion, 1.65m in heels, abt 52kg, hair shoulder length (didn't really pay attention).
Boobs: 34D, that's what she told me. Small light brown knobs. Boobs were perky not droopy. Firm and natural to the touch and grab. Had a great time sucking those mammaries.
Pussy: Well maintained slight bush. Told her to trim just a little bit more.
Frenching: Yes, can live in France but pls suck a mint beforehand, esp if you smoke. Speaks passable English too.
Foreplay: Had a quick but satisfying BBBJ in the shower. Still new to this so pls give her some time. Catbath all over. More BBBJ on the bed with her licking and caressing my sacs. Shiok! B2B hugging and groping and frenching, her skin felt real nice pressed against mine.
Painting: Fwoah! I really salute Angela. My first few tentative licks got her all heated up mighty fast. She started breathing and heaving hard real fast. I had a kinky request which she obliged; I lay on the bed face up between her knees and tongued her. That got her off her rocks fast and pretty soon she was having a grand time fucking my face. And the juice was simply awesome!
Fucking: All positions welcome. Came as her pussy spasmed and clenched my dick.
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap.
RTF: confirm yes!
Looks like either this Tina or Linda need to get it from me soon
Old 24-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

So which other house got new girls? Can’t be just 3 houses right?

Let’s show that this forum is alive with more “open sharing” !
Old 24-10-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Seems all the "seniors" and geylang "gurus" are quiet these two days, no "open sharing" huh?

Ok, let me share that this Friday we are likely to see girls starting in houses like 1606 and 1615.

2045 got new girls started. I saw one called Xiatian, look slightly tanned and slutty. Anyone tried yet?

Hope to hear from the rest of the brothers here. Thank you
Old 24-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing some bros here, myself included, prefer to sit out and read what other pioneer bros have to say, rather than try out the new gals and end up not getting their money's worth.

It's like getting a newly released smartphone. Wait for the later batches instead of getting the first batches which are full of defects.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I'm guessing some bros here, myself included, prefer to sit out and read what other pioneer bros have to say, rather than try out the new gals and end up not getting their money's worth.

It's like getting a newly released smartphone. Wait for the later batches instead of getting the first batches which are full of defects.
hahaha. but someone has to be the pioneer mah. hehehe.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

1. Package

2. Service

3. Lovemaking

Tina is gooooooddddd
Pretty. Looks abit like Vivien Chow face with Shu Qi lips.
Enhanced boobs, soft. Almost couldn't feel the silicone.
Quite fun and cheeky girl, entertaining.

BBBJ still can feel her teeth though so that point need to improve.

Hugged on bed, fingered g-spot, she moaned and her whole body shivered. Can feel her pussy gripping my finger tight.
Did cunninglingus, concentrating on her clitoris and she simply couldn't handle that. Entire body twitched and shivered like crazy. Very very wet until flow onto the bed.

Can french. Not a smoker so no smoke breath.

Tummy is abit loose. Seemed like she had lost weight before.

She oh and ah and rolls her eyes upwards in ecstasy with every deep thrust. Extremely enjoyable bonk.
Old 24-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Tina is gooooooddddd

Hugged on bed, fingered g-spot, she moaned and her whole body shivered. Can feel her pussy gripping my finger tight.
Did cunninglingus, concentrating on her clitoris and she simply couldn't handle that. Entire body twitched and shivered like crazy. Very very wet until flow onto the bed.

She oh and ah and rolls her eyes upwards in ecstasy with every deep thrust. Extremely enjoyable bonk.
Thanks for contribution bro! deputy BBB, please take note on actress lookalike here
Old 25-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Tina is gooooooddddd

please la
dont over exaggerate
she looks like twin of meng lu , same factory maybe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1