The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!
Yes, She Came!

a rather short story

Since joining the army under a 6-year contract, SSGT Leah had been working at a supply depot. During her 5th year, the supply depot was being privatised and subsequently outsourced, there was reshuffle of manpower, and SSGT Leah was transferred to another army unit, in which case, the unit I was at.

I had met SSGT Leah several times when collecting stores from the supply depot. She was quite a beauty. She's slim, but certainly not to the extent of being skinny, just the way I prefer. While not voluptuous, she certainly had ample bosom, just the right size. Not too tall, not too short, hitting yet another sweet spot for me.

And I'd always steal glances at her while standing in the queue waiting for my turn. Didn't really chat much with her other than the routine talk on store collection, handling her the required documentation. But still, it was always pulsating to be able to meet her face to face, even if barred by a window grille. I had always hoped to see more of this angel in my heart, and seemed like my prayer was finally answered.
Old 28-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
damdan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yes, She Came!

1st camper here!
Old 29-10-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
canihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of lightcanihaveboobs is a glorious beacon of light

Set up tent!
Old 29-10-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

yes yea.. nice.. more pls.
Old 29-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
kirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkirk69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pitching tent .
Old 29-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

good start, camp here for more.
Old 29-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

a flower in the forest.
Old 29-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
wwhitestar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywwhitestar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pitching tent. Good job
Old 29-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Army gal, booking in before 2359.....
Old 29-10-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Ok i just book in just on time.
Permission to carry on sir... !?!?!

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
koonkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reporting to camp sir
Old 29-10-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

My unit was not without female personnels, but there was nothing to shout about, all more or less 40++, unless you'rer into milfs. I'd encountered female army officers from other camps, but, there was hardly anyone as gorgeous as SSGT Leah. SSGT Leah was 24 or so back then, and even if she were to work elsewhere, she definitely won't lose out to other OLs.

SSGT Leah was such a standout that they were many typical hungry wolves surrounding her whenever they had the chances, very typical of a typically male-dominated environment, such as, typically speaking, the army, of course, which might explain why one could typically hardly see any syts.

Being in the same department meant that we'd be working together and hence more chances of getting to know her better. She was rather sweet and soft-spoken, and didn't put on airs of a regular who would tend to pull rank on any NSF such as myself, charming, wasn't she?

Sooner or later, we got quite close to each other, but not so close as to enter a relationship as she was already seeing someone else. I didn't bother to ask anything about her boyfriend, such as how they met, if he was in the army, or they met when schooling, or whatnot, since, I was almost too certain that she would be mine someday, if I play my cards right.
Old 29-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
a flower in the forest.
very much indeed, hardpressed to find anyone like her in the army
Old 29-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Army gal, booking in before 2359.....
uhmm, stayout one, no 2359, just regular (army) office hours
Old 29-10-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Ok i just book in just on time.
Permission to carry on sir... !?!?!
I very low ranking, not in position to grant you permission
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1