The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 16
Smile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant futureSmile^_^ has a brilliant future
Re: Yes, She Came!

Support TS wonderful stories
Old 12-11-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
MegaKKB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more...
Old 12-11-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 14
brownant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrownant is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope TS remembers to use protection .
Old 13-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteface View Post
I won't mind girl sit on me .
Hope your wish comes true. 😄
Old 13-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
snopchot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteface View Post
I won't mind girl sit on me .
I won't mind too .
Old 13-11-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting for update 👍😀
Old 13-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

mmmm sedap
Old 14-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
musselsmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 14-11-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
ShawnLevy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnLevy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some more story please .
Old 14-11-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts! camp here and hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 9
xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!xploror is one of the Best!

Knowing very well what I might be in for, I ventured: Can I kindly turn down your kind offer, my kind of kind lady?

Instead of saying anything, she just looked determinedly at me with her puppy eyes.

It was just impossible for me to say no to her, I simply couldn't resist her imploring yet beguiling eyes. I relented, and she looked elated. Women, sigh...

I sat down, legs straightened, and to prevent her from giving me a hell lot of a time, I did not bend down totally to my limits. When she sat down on me, I attempted to resist in vain, and she pressed me further down. I pretended to be in pain, while she was relishing in her little game of revenge.

It was only then I noticed she was sitting right on my shoulder, in the same direction as I, such that, her legs were by the side of my legs, and more importantly her crotch was actually pressing on the back of my neck. Hmmmm, that felt soft. While I couldn't quite make out the shape of the crotch, it certainly was very sensual and I could feel my blood gushing and congregating down there. While secretly enjoying the moment, I pretended to be struggling and wincing.

Me: Leah, if you're not going to get up, I'm going to tickle you, squeeze you, whatever...

SSGT Leah challenged me: Be my guest!

I tried tickling her legs, no response. I tickled her legs some more, while they were not silky smooth, they were still rather smooth, very nice to touch. No response at all. I got more daring, grabbed and squeezed her butt, no response either. I squeezed and squeezed and squeezed... no response still, looked like she won't stop till she got back at me for the same duration. But, wait a minute, was she aware that her butt was being squeezed? Whatever, who cares, as long as I got to squeeze her butt, it was soft, yet firm at the same time. Enjoy it while it lasts, I muttered to myself.

Me: Won't you ever get up? It's quite some time already.

SSGT Leah: No, no, no, not yet, just a little more, I kinda liked the way you grimaced, hahahaha!

So, I started tickling her butt, that was when she started to gyrate on my shoulder, while her crotch was rubbing against my neck. So, that was her weak spot. It wasn't long before I felt something moist on my neck. All of sudden, she stopped, and got off me. There was a moment of awkward silence. She was wet, and she must have realised it already!
Old 16-11-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

very nice updates! interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and do continue with it.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
MengGe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update
Old 16-11-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
camper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy the writing

Best FL - jingjing from haonan25

Just up - ebonkie, leobeer

Next up - tiaw88, solarium
Old 16-11-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for the updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1