The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There’s an old saying here in Asia, “If you see a snake and an Indian, kill the Indian first.”
No wonder my female indian friend told me she is Malay

And my male indian army buddy said he is Eurasian even change his name to Micheal Johnson
Old 03-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Are Indians serviced by Geylang PRC houses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

And my male indian army buddy said he is Eurasian even change his name to Micheal Johnson
What the point
Blame each other
Finally bangla every where
Old 03-11-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Yep. We can’t blame them - they change their name and try to hide what race they are simply because their race is discriminated against worldwide.

Especially in doling business, once you see Indian name, that’s it. A lot of people dont want to do business with Indian.

Sometimes Indian customers, a lot of those in my network do not wanna earn their business - because they like to bargains and very “niao”. Ask for the moon but when comes to paying, will come up with many excuse not to pay.

That’s why many Indian try to change to say they are Spanish or Portuguese with names like pereira, Gomez, Lopez, rodriguez, da silva, etc. their reputation
is as smelly as the coconut oil in their hair.

I guess to all Indians here, you guys just have to work harder to change the world’s perception of you. Personally I have no issues with born in singapore Indians, but those migrated from India itself, I’m a bit wary of them.
Old 03-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yep. We can’t blame them - they change their name and try to hide what race they are simply because their race is discriminated against worldwide.

Especially in doling business, once you see Indian name, that’s it. A lot of people dont want to do business with Indian.

Sometimes Indian customers, a lot of those in my network do not wanna earn their business - because they like to bargains and very “niao”. Ask for the moon but when comes to paying, will come up with many excuse not to pay.

That’s why many Indian try to change to say they are Spanish or Portuguese with names like pereira, Gomez, Lopez, rodriguez, da silva, etc. their reputation

I guess to all Indians here, you guys just have to work harder to change the world’s perception of you. Personally I have no issues with born in singapore Indians, but those migrated from India itself, I’m a bit wary of them.
But come to think about it

Those really came from India really made it here

We have President, CEO, MD, CFO, COO, Ministers and Senior Counsel etc

They are 100% made in India
Old 03-11-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fixxxer is Cool - loads of Potential

Just as Indians are known as Snakes

Chinese are classified as Pigs,

Not creating a shitstorm but i believe we locals should have Mutual Respect in Here

A fellow Quoted Abt Indians doing buisness etc, while there maybe truth to it not all are the same.

Im a sec 2 dropout, been self employed for 20 years now and ive brought myself up thru proper means and had my ex chinese partner backstabbing me.

Race isnt the Issue, its the humanity and ethics in tht Person.

Good day brothers and happy bonking

We don't care what it meant \m/
Old 03-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Well said
Old 03-11-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
raider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once witnessed a well dressed neh with gold rim specs but was bargaining with the OKT.. then kena chased out
Old 03-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider View Post
once witnessed a well dressed neh with gold rim specs but was bargaining with the OKT.. then kena chased out
Common sight in GL Cat 150 scene

Thats why many OKTs just inform them Chinese girls cant take Big Black Dicks

So they felt Proud after rejections from Whores
Old 03-11-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by raider View Post
Quote:

my regular thai bu just told me earlier today that she got ah-nay customer yesterday who paid 1 session but ask for 2 shots, lol.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
my regular thai bu just told me earlier today that she got ah-nay customer yesterday who paid 1 session but ask for 2 shoots, lol.
so u rugi lah
and bangla win

calculative always rugi

na be knn cb
Old 03-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
my regular thai bu just told me earlier today that she got ah-nay customer yesterday who paid 1 session but ask for 2 shoots, lol.
Heard from thai FL as well that indian customers are very demanding to get all the services they pay for. Not easy to compromise with. Does not matter whether they are from india or western countries.

I don't think "smell" is as much a factor as what i mentioned above. PRC also have a funky smell and any dude also can have body or mouth odour if not properly hygeinic ... the FLs still can take it.

Why not many indian FL / WL to serve their men?? I also can't figure this out? PRC, thai, pinay girls ... worldwide can be found offering their services. But indian, rare species.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

Why not many indian FL / WL to serve their men?? I also can't figure this out? PRC, thai, pinay girls ... worldwide can be found offering their services. But indian, rare species.
Becos not many bros want to fuck a smelly cheebye. Even snakes cant stand their own kind .
Old 04-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

that's why they like to rape mah, becoz its free... even better than 2 shots for the price of one

my cousin, ex gf and even a ah gua frd all kena molested by these cheapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Heard from thai FL as well that indian customers are very demanding to get all the services they pay for. Not easy to compromise with. Does not matter whether they are from india or western countries.

I don't think "smell" is as much a factor as what i mentioned above. PRC also have a funky smell and any dude also can have body or mouth odour if not properly hygeinic ... the FLs still can take it.

Old 04-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

so.. the house may admit anyone but the ladies still have a choice to reject lah
Old 04-11-2017, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGfucker1031 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great, thanks my fellow Indians.

If I'm in India, I get discriminated by another Indian who is one zip code away from me.

If I am in the US, everyone things I am a dumbfuck IT code monkey, because of so many Indians who do that. I have a PhD, and I fucking hate it when people ask me if I work in an IT call center.

If I travel to Asia, our stink still does not leave me. Fucking awful/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1