The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold
A Busty Backpacker

Allison was a young white American girl. She was taking a gap year before going to university in California and decided to do a solo backpack trip in South East Asia. She planned to visit Malaysia first, and then slowly ventures up to Thailand, Myanmar and then Vietnam.

She did not want to visit Singapore because Singapore was too modern for her and it would feel like being in another western country, at least that was what she thought.

It was very admirable of her to travel in these countries, but she made a terrible mistake by deciding to do it alone. She had underestimated her own attractiveness because she had been an ordinary girl throughout her life in USA. She was never the prettiest, never the hottest, but to the men in South East Asia, a white girl like her could make them get erected almost instantly.

She had a typical western white girl face profile, blue eyes, sharp nose and freckled face. Her body was nothing unusual in the west, but in the east she was considered to having a hot devil body.

Her breasts were voluptuous and they were a sweet pair of 34D babies. Her hips were round and full, a perfect asset for doggie fashion. She thought the weather in the places was hot generally, so she only picked tank tops and shorts in her backpack.

She was 1.7m tall, almost as tall as most men in the South East Asia.

Her worst nightmare was going to unveil soon.

**to be continued if you guys love it
Old 15-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Visionite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A Busty Backpacker

Camping here
Old 15-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

Allison arrived at KLIA after sitting through so many hours in the plane. She bought the economy seat, like a dutiful backpacker who aimed to save every penny in the purse. She killed her time by watching her downloaded TV shows in her iPad and chatting happily with a man named Eric who sat beside her.

Eric was a young guy who had just finished his degree in USA not long ago and was on the way back to his hometown in KL. They clicked with each other immediately and he volunteered to bring her around in Malaysia.

She rejected his idea, claiming that she really wanted to experience everything solo. But she was open to the idea that he will give her a tour around in KL, at the very least. The man was ok with that.

The man was secretly admiring Allison’s unbelievably beautiful breasts that laid casually on top of the small table that was attached at the back of the front seat. He never had any relationship with white girls before, even though he studied in USA university. Asian guys had a difficult time to attract white girls while white guys were all so into asian girls. Genetically and culturally unfair, he thought.

However, he did grab the chance to sleep with white prostitutes. He liked them very much, the sight of the bouncing tits provoked him very much, and he expected Allison’s tits would bounce very well too.

Yet, Allison was not that kind of wild party girl. Eric had no idea yet how to seduce Allison. They parted ways in KLIA because Allison had to find her AirBnB host while Eric had to go back home first.

They hugged each other goodbye and exchanged a kiss in the cheek like how they were used to in USA. Allison went to the foreign exchange and got some Ringgit. She was all set for her adventure in Malaysia.

She went into a taxi and off she went. The taxi driver was a big burly Chinese man in his middle age.

“You speak Chinese?” the uncle asked in broken English.

“No, just English, is that ok?” She was worried if the uncle had a problem understanding her.

“No problem,” the uncle grumbled. Then he sent an audio message in his Wechat to his other taxi friend.

“哇 这里有一个波很大的鬼妹 看到就爽啊” he said in Chinese, which meant ‘Woah, there is a very busty white girl here in my car, stimulating enough just to see those in person’.

Allison did not understand a word of course.

**to be continued
Old 16-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 16-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice new story, look forward to more.
Old 16-11-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 16-11-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
stimboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support n camping for more!
Old 16-11-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
Littlefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLittlefish deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Starting a campfire . Anyone want to help ?
Old 16-11-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Please carry on. In the meanwhile up you with 8.
Old 16-11-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here
Old 17-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 17-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 7
JoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJoeGomez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Standby with popcorn .
Old 17-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Mandzukic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 18-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 15
deadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdeadfish is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Some more story please .
Old 18-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

It was a simple apartment that had only one bedroom, but it was perfect enough for Allison. She thanked the host and asked if there was any good food around to recommend. The host told her about a place and left.

She took a cab and went to try it. The food was good, but she made a mistake by placing her purse on the table, unattended. When she came back from the toilet and realised it was missing, she was nervous and quickly looked around. She was a guy wearing a black cap was walking out the shop sneakily.

She yelled someone stole my purse and she darted towards the man. The man ran but she ran after him. Some people inside the shop yelled “Don’t chase him! It’s dangerous!” but she didn’t hear it.

She ran as fast as she could but the man was even faster. The man was a pro and he was running deep inside into an industrial area where a lot of factories had actually been closed down. Allison was stubborn. She persisted and failed to see how she had gotten into a nearly secluded area with no people nearby.

**to be continued
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1