The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute
Let's discuss how to enhance your dick bigger and longer to the next level

Hi brothers and sisters, as we believe asian guys mostly have an average size dick etc and definitely there are also some that are unhappy with the size we have now. So here, today let's discuss more ways to bring our dick to the next level bigger and longer. Let me start first. My solution would be make it mari kita and tight a cock ring or any equipment there all let the blood stay for about 15 mins.
Alright what's next? Carry on guys
Old 18-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
successman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to beholdsuccessman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Let's discuss how to enhance your dick bigger and longer to the next level

Use pump also can bro , i think other bros go more ideas.. Or ways..
Old 18-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

use overhead projector?
Old 19-11-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 7
ItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterItsEileen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
use overhead projector?
How do you do that ?
Old 19-11-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LiverpoolClown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Size is secondary. It is the performance that matters!!! What's the point of having the produce when you're out in 10 seconds?!?

1977 1978 1981 1984 2005 2019
Old 19-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceed View Post
Hi brothers and sisters, as we believe asian guys mostly have an average size dick etc and definitely there are also some that are unhappy with the size we have now. So here, today let's discuss more ways to bring our dick to the next level bigger and longer. Let me start first. My solution would be make it mari kita and tight a cock ring or any equipment there all let the blood stay for about 15 mins.
Alright what's next? Carry on guys
Tua ki and long if it's not 'teng' is also useless! Maybe you shd tied a brick on your kkj to train!
Old 19-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CrownSaigon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverpoolClown View Post
Size is secondary. It is the performance that matters!!! What's the point of having the produce when you're out in 10 seconds?!?
So it is good to have your girl asking "Is it in yet?"
Old 19-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00f View Post
Tua ki and long if it's not 'teng' is also useless! Maybe you shd tied a brick on your kkj to train!
Must Tua Ki and Teng and lastly performance is good. All in a package, Performance can train. Tua Ki harder to enhance. So carry on, let's discuss
Old 19-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Mandzukic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownSaigon View Post
So it is good to have your girl asking "Is it in yet?"
Hahaha well said. Whoever said size is secondary usually has small dick
Old 20-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
agree .....cannot manange to eat grapes say grapes sour.... so for those bros who are interested to discuss how to increase length+girth pls chime in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandzukic View Post
Old 20-11-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
personally i ve tried some form of jeqing and dick pulling .... it helps .... like all exercising .... u need to faithfully do it regularly to see effects ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
agree .....cannot manange to eat grapes say grapes sour.... so for those bros who are interested to discuss how to increase length+girth pls chime in....
Old 20-11-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandzukic View Post
According to FL, 85% have small prick but in forum, >90% have big dicks
Old 20-11-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
bloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbloggert is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Check out what this street girl has to say - quite funny (@3:35 minutes):-

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1