The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

I will give, but at most 10rmb.
Old 13-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually its not that we do not want to give them some money, but they do take advantage of you if you are kind. I remember the first time i step foot into china, shenzhen. It was at luohu, the bridge outside Shangri-La hotel. There were many many aunties carrying baby/child digging from the dustbins. Being the first time there, i do feel for them and gave one 10rmb. And you know what? They actually tell the others and all of them come and bug me! for a good 5 min! shit... in the end i had to distribute 1yuan coins to all of them to get rid of them. My boss who brought me there laughed at me, telling me to look inside the dustbins. And i saw carefully packed rice in there! all white and clean! That was the first and last time i decide to give them money.
Old 13-04-2007, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Last year, Go SZ almost every month, until I decided to invest a nice apartment there..... Nice place to stay....

If you are looking for OKTs that can bring Gers to your hotel, let me know, I give U afew OKT number.....One of the OKT is a pretty MILF... and She like Singaporean......

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 13-04-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
My boss who brought me there laughed at me, telling me to look inside the dustbins. And i saw carefully packed rice in there! all white and clean! That was the first and last time i decide to give them money.
Bro, there is a beggar clan in SZ, so many are fake ones.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=11

Some are genuine cases though, but hard to differentiate unless you are lao jiao there.
Old 13-04-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
If you are looking for OKTs that can bring Gers to your hotel, let me know, I give U afew OKT number.....One of the OKT is a pretty MILF... and She like Singaporean......
I hope the reason she likes singaporeans is not for the fact that many of us are carrot head......
Old 13-04-2007, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Some are genuine cases though, but hard to differentiate unless you are lao jiao there.
Too hard to differentiate, so i play the safe route, not to give anyone... but that has side-effects... mm call me stingy....
Old 13-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Last month I saw a handicap man with a small girl abt 2-3 yo begging money in Louhu, near Friendship store. Dun quite believe in all these beggars so just walk pass and proceed. After abt 100m, I walked back and talk to the guy with only one leg. He was from Xi'an coming to look for relative but can't find them. He look miserable and the girl was crying. So I gave him 100rmb. I told him I dun know if he is real, but I really pity the little girl.

I know there are many fake beggars in SZ, but this is a real pity case. My conscious told me I need to help, never mind even if get cheated. I am sure there are some genuine cases. We Singaporeans are a real compassionate lot. People might think we are stupid, but I think we are kind.

Any bros seen this man before ? Is this another new scam ?

Mark Lim

Good job , brother
because sometimes we saw this type of situation we will pity them and really want to give money ..just give ...dont think too much people are cheating.
because only god will know.

by the way , good job .
Old 13-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

by the way , did anyone know in shenzhen laohu area any hotel in 4 or 5 star are cheap and nice ? please advise , thanks
Old 13-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nike1to6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the shangsan and siashan area is not good, girl quality and service sucks ! anymore recommendations? boring ......

any advice from regular cheongers?
Old 13-04-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
by the way , did anyone know in shenzhen laohu area any hotel in 4 or 5 star are cheap and nice ? please advise , thanks
Bro,

U have PM........

Old 13-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

U have PM........
Thanks bro

will call him once reached. how this guy ok not
Old 13-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, there is a nice 4 star boutique hotel in luohu - New Times Hotel 新时代酒店. It is owned by a HK group, located next to 太平洋 sauna & massage centre and within walking distance to luohu train station where you can find many okts standing there waiting for business. Pretty nice hotel <500rmb with a good massage centre next to it and yet close to the geylang of shenzhen. You can find out more or book online from ctrip. This is my regular place of stay in SZ now.

http://www.ctrip.com/supermarket/hot...Date=2007-4-14
Old 14-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Thanks brother mark lim
Old 15-04-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro

will call him once reached. how this guy ok not
GOOOOOD.........Btw he also provide OKT services.....

Old 15-04-2007, 02:11 AM
beijingman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Last year, Go SZ almost every month, until I decided to invest a nice apartment there..... Nice place to stay....

hi there,

i'm travelling to SZ and it would be great if u can recommend me ur OKT no. Thanks.

beijingman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1