The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Also depends our luck bro. If the girl or we don't like attitude also make that session not good. Simply say chemistry. But mostly u can find during selection. They will come to you and hug or kiss or beg us to book. That girls almost give good accompanied. And another thing, i think a malaysia ferry reach balai before our first ferry reach there becuse there will be many malaysian searching for cewek when i go there earlier morning.
Is not an issue lah...still plenty of gals left so long you are not picky...we are not ther eto choose gf or wife...choose the gals from the papi you knew best...the papi also want to keep long term clients...usually I will only book from one papi and so far no regrets...best is just whatsapp and the confirmed date and time...on the day you arrived gal arrived...pay at hotel and song song gao jurong...also no need driver fees...

anyone go balai is to relax and enjoy...so dun get too stress out...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 13-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brightbluesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

makes me wonder from the above "positive" reports if it's okts-afflitated reports.

haha.
Old 14-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Is not an issue lah...still plenty of gals left so long you are not picky...we are not ther eto choose gf or wife...choose the gals from the papi you knew best...the papi also want to keep long term clients...usually I will only book from one papi and so far no regrets...best is just whatsapp and the confirmed date and time...on the day you arrived gal arrived...pay at hotel and song song gao jurong...also no need driver fees...

anyone go balai is to relax and enjoy...so dun get too stress out...
Normally i will not believe papai. They just recommend as girls who not come back eariler in booking. If you have reliable papi share with me la. I don't have any papi contact. I will just go direct and pick. Pm me
Old 14-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post
makes me wonder from the above "positive" reports if it's okts-afflitated reports.

haha.
OMG!...simply ridiculous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Normally i will not believe papai. They just recommend as girls who not come back eariler in booking. If you have reliable papi share with me la. I don't have any papi contact. I will just go direct and pick. Pm me
since you dun believe then why bother...do you know you can get Papi contacts easily...just need to ask or they give you a name card...

for me...papi can intro gals by sending me photos of new arrivals...then I dun need to go villa....just relax and enjoy...

how you treat the gals is what you get...so far didn't encounter runners...gals more afraid if no go villa...the gals knew I knew papi just how well...a friend taught me to ask gal to speak to papi if want go off earlier...seriously the gal will be scared...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-12-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
OMG!...simply ridiculous...

since you dun believe then why bother...do you know you can get Papi contacts easily...just need to ask or they give you a name card...

for me...papi can intro gals by sending me photos of new arrivals...then I dun need to go villa....just relax and enjoy...

how you treat the gals is what you get...so far didn't encounter runners...gals more afraid if no go villa...the gals knew I knew papi just how well...a friend taught me to ask gal to speak to papi if want go off earlier...seriously the gal will be scared...
Yes bro, because i always prefer choose girl by directly go there so i did not get any papi card. That method only sucess for me. I got 2 girls before wonderful service, Both very young. I can find like this by direct go there.
Old 19-12-2019, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 12
inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!inboxoutbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickMyTurtle View Post
I’ll be going to Balai with my friend from 27-28 Dec. Anyone traveling on the same date can meet up for drink/dinner.
Hey i previously mentioned that i b gg from 20th to 22th Dec. My dates are flexible. Hope to meet u there on 27-28 Dec.
Old 19-12-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KickMyTurtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I’m traveling on 28-29 instead. PM you
Old 21-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cock_cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
. My friend today book the centre one for bloody 2mil, even with driver taking care. Any bros got more info? Heard today already very crowded.
Old 21-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cock_cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
V5x.
Old 21-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah really! 2mil!!!, chop chop all the way, but the girl service good?
Old 21-12-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Bturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah really! 2mil!!!, chop chop all the way, but the girl service good? Which house
Old 21-12-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i went so many time , never hear 2m booking girl le, if 1.3m yes
Old 21-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

2 juta?? LOL!

Thank you
Old 22-12-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes.... papi call it festive season surcharge with part of it (500K) going to the authorities. Said its new regulations.
I call it bullshit and used my little black book instead and arranged with an ex-GL indo cina for 800K.

Later back at hotel saw the 2m cewek with a malaysian bro.... tcss with him and found out he only paid 1.2m for her.
An increase of 200K as he had booked her on previous trip last month for 1m. He never hear or seen any papi asking for 2m on any of his trips.

I think papi try his luck to pull a fast one because we are singaporeans.

Last edited by Dirk Kuyt; 22-12-2019 at 02:24 AM.
Old 22-12-2019, 11:21 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Yes.... papi call it festive season surcharge with part of it (500K) going to the authorities. Said its new regulations.
I call it bullshit and used my little black book instead and arranged with an ex-GL indo cina for 800K.

Later back at hotel saw the 2m cewek with a malaysian bro.... tcss with him and found out he only paid 1.2m for her.
An increase of 200K as he had booked her on previous trip last month for 1m. He never hear or seen any papi asking for 2m on any of his trips.

I think papi try his luck to pull a fast one because we are singaporeans.
Think he take us sing ka po lang more like carrot head to chop.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1